Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
It’s the constant diagnosis on here for me. Sure we can speculate, but there’s an awful lot of people with certainty here?

It is possible she’s just a lazy, irresponsible, untidy, mole of a mother (who doesn’t deserve those children) and human being - why does everything need to be a diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
New Bloom Store drop… bespoke linen covered empty boxes in pastel colour ways, embossed with:

Gift Fatigue: verb, to be bored and exhausted of caring about other people’s joy forever, forever, or for always

• Haha
Reactions: 34

notgifted

VIP Member
This made me so sad 😔 Too self involved to put any effort into your son's birthday. Sure some kids do love a Woolies cake, but I doubt Bowie chose this and with a tealight candle instead of 7 measly candles. It's the little desire to make the kids happy that upsets me. She is always the first and only priority.

Love the broken table too 😏🤭
This is one think that absolutely fucks my ozone.
These poor kids didn’t choose to be born, her & Phil decided this, ( except poor Bowie who she was contemplating aborting) it’s fucking appalling that some thought & effort cannot be put into celebrating the kids on their one special day of the year.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the woolies cake at all, but take it from the plastic, pop it on a little tray, have the other kids pops some sprinkles and figures on top, a 7 candle, how hard is it. That’s absolutely a cunt act from Jess. So selfish and it shows.

Reactions: 27

notgifted

VIP Member
The audacity of her to whinge about people on Marketplace ( who have not yet got her cash) not getting back to her, yet she has no issue with taking sales for albums and not posting for over a a week more. I’m angered by her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

KrystalB

Packing BOXING DAY orders tomorrow?! The fuck?!? It’s the 9th of January tomorrow!

And what do you mean you need a day off today - you’ve just been on holidays!!!

Fuck me… What a useless slug.
She is so undeserving of everything good she has in her life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
Well Tattlers, I’m pretty sick of my current job and could do with a change. Should I apply? I could get us the inside goss! I mean I do have absolutely zero experience in anything the ad mentions, but why should that matter? Jessi has no experience in anything either 🤷🏻‍♀️

(To clarify, I would rather give birth to a chair than ever work a day for that slug)

• Haha

meangorls

I also think it’s so damaging that she said she was given a script for anti depressants but that wasn’t the answer…. That’s so wrong. I suffer PMDD too and was prescribed a very mild 10mg of lexapro a day and that literally made my PMDD symptoms disappear! It has changed my life !! . I don’t know how she can sit there and act like she knows better than a doctor ?? I’m so mad. These influencers need to STFU about medical stuff. How harmful that maybe another woman out there might be going through the same thing and think she doesn’t need medication either. There is nothing wrong with antidepressants! She’s just adding to the shameful narrative regarding medication.

• Heart

beigebabe

VIP Member
Coming in 2023, the bridesmaid album. For keeps, to have forever, forever or for always. Followed by the Wedding Album she will gift to the lucky bride and groom to peel back the pages and stick photos of Jessii’s tramp dancing and ass cheeks at their reception.

• Haha
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.

• Heart

HeyBub

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't get any dumber, she tells the world they are going away today, when it would take someone with average intelligence to work out where her house is.
Yeah she’s a dickhead, I was able to figure out her address. But let’s be honest, if you chose to break in you’d be disappointed and think someone had already ransacked the place and nothing worth stealing anyways 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The issue is she sits on her ass and binges Netflix, goes shopping and pampers herself yet can’t provide a clean living space for her family.
That’s what irks me. All her kids are in rolled clothes, they’re constantly dirty, the house is dirty, the rugs and lounges are dirty, broken furniture yet she’s dropping $$$$ on facials, makeup, new shoes ect.

Use that money for a cleaner if you can’t be fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 24