Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
A GP referral and then assessment and diagnosis by psychiatrist. A psychiatrist needs to diagnose an adult and can prescribe medication, a psychologist can not diagnose adults or prescribe medication (they can diagnose children but still not prescribe).

also maybe join an ADHD women Facebook group to find out more and connect with others, and look at resources online. ABC iview has a great video up with Em Rusciano speaking to the press club about her own experience with late diagnosis I’d recommend.
Hi, just on psychologists- they can diagnose ADHD if it’s in conjunction with Autism assessment, as the 2 disorders crossover so much. But i had to also see a psychiatrist (who also diagnosed me with ADHD) to get access to prescription meds for ADHD 🤗

Reactions: 1

Amiritelads

Chatty Member
Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.
I remember her saying that she did and that it was one of the reasons that she wanted the surgery. She has never actually spoken about it in detail though.

Gloom Bloom

What “friend” with a brow business?

Hi Messie,

I was recently in your street viewing a house for sale and I can confirm your fence is shit. It looks like you have painted it with white out. Also, you have left paint drippings on the 'mesh' tsk tsk

Also, your marketplace grass is going to die due to your lack of common sense and inability to research how to lay grass correctly. That's kind of funny after your rant (*cough* karma *cough*)

Lastly, I have always wondered why you travel so far for your brows when one of your 'friends' owns a very successful brow and lash business much closer to you. Then it occurred to me, your 'friend' prides herself on delivering high quality services for customers who actually follow the aftercare instructions and we all know your revolting belly button and scar are a prime example of your inability to follow after care instructions durrr

greacea

VIP Member
@yesok1 - here are the posts about it.

What unsupervised activities was Levi doing to hurt himself 🥲

I hope he’s ok
According to an earlier story Philth was working. One can only assume Levi has been hurt in Messiekaaa's care. Not even surprised in the slightest.
Probably tripped over the dead grass. In all seriousness he has probably fallen off the hoverboard pretending to fart for his mother's amusement and broken a bone.

Goodriddens

A GP referral and then assessment and diagnosis by psychiatrist. A psychiatrist needs to diagnose an adult and can prescribe medication, a psychologist can not diagnose adults or prescribe medication (they can diagnose children but still not prescribe).

also maybe join an ADHD women Facebook group to find out more and connect with others, and look at resources online. ABC iview has a great video up with Em Rusciano speaking to the press club about her own experience with late diagnosis I’d recommend.
Psychologists can diagnose adults