Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Jessiika Wilson #10: Thinks she’s so fkn hot & amazing in bed, but the only thing that’s a 10 is the number of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Agree with poster above. It’s not even about the toy. She isn’t listening to her child, she’s invalidating him by telling him he didn’t ask for it. The likely truth is that he did ask for it and she can’t remember because she would have had her head in her phone or listening to Netflix.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Me not being even the slightest bit shocked that they’ve made an advertisement with a big old coffee spill stain as a feature. Wipe down ya surfaces, you filthy Bogan mutt.

09227409-1935-4BBA-AEBC-179810509DB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
speculative diagnosis or not, at the end of the day, she’s a lazy, selfish, entitled POS. Not a shred of self awareness or desire for personal growth or development. She’s NOT the poster child for adhd. but she’s ultimately a greedy, lazy and selfish person. Many many many people with neurodiverse diagnoses want to better ourselves, grow, improve and see things differently, to live our lives with contentment, self awareness and grace, to fit into a world not made for us and find things we enjoy about it. she has not a single desire to do that. she’s a pathetic human and an even worse mother. if she cared about her kids, dog, husband (or anyone but herself), we wouldn’t see them in dirty clothes, breaking things, severely delayed, being spoken to like shit or ignored. i hope no one with a diagnosis takes anything said here to heart. we are not her 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also don't forget how elaborate she goes out for her birthday every July. A Calile hotel booking, restaurants, shopping..fuck the kids though.

It's the reason I hate her the most. She's a selfish, selfish person.

View attachment 1760485
He’s also a beautiful dog who is probably fckn bored out of his mind. My dog has chewed many things (yep even TWO pairs of glasses) and at no point did I get on social media and basically say that I’m contemplating getting rid of him. Give your dog some things to play with, and bloody give him some human connection. Asshole.
Agree! My dog chewed my $3000 lounge when I left her inside. Where is she now?
Asleep on our new lounge hahah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome to thread #9 for the Queen of Burpengary, Jessiika Wilson.

Thank you @lovethatformeh for the thread title! Bloom Christmas album coming your way, babe! I’ll be sure to get that shipped off ASAP…but it’s been a bit warm today and I’m on holiday for the next month…so…

Carry on Tattlers! At this rate, we’ll be into the next thread before Jessii has packed this round of orders.

• Haha
  • Heart

alexxxxxxx

What sort of disease would you get sitting on this?
I have this couch.. I have 2 kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Here’s a photo I found on my phone. I’ve had this couch for 2 years not sure how long she’s had hers.

The covers on this couch are removable and machine washable. There is no excuse for her couch to be in such a disgusting state

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
Probably trying to knock him out so she doesn’t have to touch little Phillis, but it’s done the opposite
Ok I’m done 🤣🤣 little Phillis, I’ve legit got tears from laughter.
Could you just picture it 👀 I reckon he wouldn’t even be able to piss over his own ball bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Kids=$$$

Some body is triggered 🤣
Screenshot_20221128-144312_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144329_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144407_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144425_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20221128-144441_One UI Home.jpg
why does she need a new table🤦‍♀️ I thought most ppl buy a good table & just replace chairs, that's why they are usually sold separately 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Goodriddens

I mean I’d probably rather paint the inside of my fence so it looks nice looking out at it. If I had to stare at that half assed paint job all day I’d cry.
Isnt that just a metaphor for her whole existence though? Only cares about what things look on the exterior to the outside world. Doesn't care how things actually are within.

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Isn’t getting that poor child a toy he actually wants but spends endless money on absolute junk for herself constantly! Worst parent in the world!

• Sad

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
just realised Goo goo is going to be 4 soon !! And I’m not kidding my 2.5yo talks wayyy more than her… and seems to comprehend way more too. I’m actually so concerned.. I hope Messi follows through with the ENT appointment they supposedly have this month… hopefully they will point out the trouble they are in. Early intervention is everything
Speaking of the Goo… her latest TikTok 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Goodriddens

So fucking busy, “working, working all week”… yet the fence painting still isn’t finished and your albums still aren’t all out. It’s Thursday. What the fuck else have you been doing??
The fact they even started painting the fence when they still had a pile of albums waiting to go out was shocking to me.

• Haha

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.
Whole heartedly agree! We’re tight this year too, for the same reasons (baby girl born in July and I’m not back to work yet). Add to it, our sons birthday is literally Christmas Day, so it’s always an expensive time of year, but hell, if he came to me today with another present idea, I’d do everything I could I make it happen. I’d return something to buy the new toy. Especially if it was an inexpensive action figure.
I don’t think kids should get absolutely everything they ever ask for, and I know alot if people are on budgets and can’t get everything, but this cunt of a thing continually shows us that she has money to spare. Money to burn on useless shit, poorly done renos, and terribly fitting clothes for herself. It’s disgusting how she treats all her kids, but especially the boys and I cannot understand why she’d publicly show just how awful she is.

I envisioned the doll house would be some vintage wooden thing that could have been revamped beautifully as a heirloom keepsake for Goldie. It's a fucking old plastic Sylvanian families thing from the 90s! Seriously chuck it out -it's full of mould 🤢