Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't, it was a random home invasion. I guess what the above poster was implying is that it just reiterates what kind of people are in this world.

There's a lot of kids that go around stealing cars in that area, it's very sad it escalated to this. And of course Jessie has to publicly claim it as her "local community" for attention. She shops at North Lakes Westfield and that's it. I wouldn't say jess is a part of any sort of community besides the community of other deadbeat InFlUeNcErS she pretends are her "friends"
To be fair I don't live in North Lakes but I would still say she's from my community. It's still the Moreton Bay community

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify - Jessiii & Philth went to Mary Poppins but not the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She didn't, it was a random home invasion. I guess what the above poster was implying is that it just reiterates what kind of people are in this world.

There's a lot of kids that go around stealing cars in that area, it's very sad it escalated to this. And of course Jessie has to publicly claim it as her "local community" for attention. She shops at North Lakes Westfield and that's it. I wouldn't say jess is a part of any sort of community besides the community of other deadbeat InFlUeNcErS she pretends are her "friends"
This. She’s a good 3 - 4 suburbs from North Lakes.

Reactions: 1
Just to clarify - Jessiii & Philth went to Mary Poppins but not the kids?
They definitely love prioritizing their relationship and time together doing costly activities over spending quality holiday time with their 3 children.
how’s the form dumping them on people all the time like they do.

Reactions: 6
I just can't imagine going to Mary Poppins, of all musicals, and not taking my kids. They would feel so hurt I went without them. She is such a selfish witch.

Reactions: 13
I just can't imagine going to Mary Poppins, of all musicals, and not taking my kids. They would feel so hurt I went without them. She is such a selfish witch.
Nor can I, it’s my all time fave movie, I would kill to go to the musical, but absolutely not without my kids, she is one of the most selfish brats around.

How the heck does she let Phil mount her 🤮 he is just such a seedy looking little weasel. He reminds me of a horny little teenager

Reactions: 9
Just when you think she can't get any dumber, she tells the world they are going away today, when it would take someone with average intelligence to work out where her house is.

Reactions: 11
Just when you think she can't get any dumber, she tells the world they are going away today, when it would take someone with average intelligence to work out where her house is.
Yeah she’s a head, I was able to figure out her address. But let’s be honest, if you chose to break in you’d be disappointed and think someone had already ransacked the place and nothing worth stealing anyways 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah she’s a head, I was able to figure out her address. But let’s be honest, if you chose to break in you’d be disappointed and think someone had already ransacked the place and nothing worth stealing anyways 🥴
Hahah tit, this make me laugh.
Unless you are after terribly styled, mismatched broken furniture, fake art in ikea frames on her gallery wall or second hand toys, or holy boys clothes you would be tit out of luck 🤣 I guess they would hit pay dirt if they are looking for sex toys in her top drawer …

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This must be where Jess got her gallery wall inspired from the Granny?
Also, which one of these beds did Philth get to rail her on this time 🙄
Why is it a 'vintage' sleepover, f.ck off & pay for a motel you lazy brat.? Which Wilson will put their foot through granny's china cabinet?

Reactions: 10
Why is it a 'vintage' sleepover, f.ck off & pay for a motel you lazy brat.? Which Wilson will put their foot through granny's china cabinet?
Lucky kids getting to sleep in the vintage sheets, yet when it’s a dirty weekend away for any reason this pair of fuckwits stay at expensive hotels in the city & live it up, but these kids don’t get that sort of treatment.

Oh I hadn’t even noticed that glass, eek.

Reactions: 7
Lucky kids getting to sleep in the vintage sheets, yet when it’s a dirty weekend away for any reason this pair of fuckwits stay at expensive hotels in the city & live it up, but these kids don’t get that sort of treatment.

Oh I hadn’t even noticed that glass, eek.
Hard to book any kind of hotel let alone a nice one when your organise things for peak period so late. She would have had to book 8 plus months ago to get something for this time period which would have required forethought and planning, skills we know jessiii doesn't possess

Her 'fashion sense' is just pure dogshit yet she thinks she is KILLING IT. She looks like a houseo junkie most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her 'fashion sense' is just pure dogshit yet she thinks she is KILLING IT. She looks like a houseo junkie most of the time.
Where she is now in the Southern Highlands - her bland influencer look will not blend in at all. Bowral is old money, farming families and rich families who have had a tree change from Sydney. Her unwashed hair, stained jeans and giant linen clothes will stand out in a bad way lol.

Reactions: 15
Where she is now in the Southern Highlands - her bland influencer look will not blend in at all. Bowral is old money, farming families and rich families who have had a tree change from Sydney. Her unwashed hair, stained jeans and giant linen clothes will stand out in a bad way lol.
But also Bowral is the last place you would take your kids for a summer holiday. I get they are visiting family but I really hope they are doing something fun for the kids

Reactions: 8
Who goes away to a climate that can be unpredictable and not take warm clothes. I bet she was seething she had to buy the boys jumpers and spend money on them

Who goes away to a climate that can be unpredictable and not take warm clothes. I bet she was seething she had to buy the boys jumpers and spend money on them
Well, it’s a blessing in disguise, the poor boys had no winter clothes at home when it was actually winter, so I guess they have at least one jumper for the burp winter next time

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.