Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue is she sits on her ass and binges Netflix, goes shopping and pampers herself yet can’t provide a clean living space for her family.
That’s what irks me. All her kids are in rolled clothes, they’re constantly dirty, the house is dirty, the rugs and lounges are dirty, broken furniture yet she’s dropping $$$$ on facials, makeup, new shoes ect.

Use that money for a cleaner if you can’t be fucked

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have two kids under 3, my husband works away 3 weeks at a time, I have 55kg mastiff and my house is NEVER this filthy!

Who the duck lives like this
Yes I don’t understand her massive cleaning sprees that last for hours and hours before it all goes to tit again - isnt it obvious if you hang your clothes up every time, or put them straight into a hamper then you never have to spend half a day to clean half your closet off the floor (and everything else 🤯) ? It takes a moment of self-discipline, and given Jess has so much time without her kids, and is spacing out her Bloom work, surely she has time to keep a decent house….

Reactions: 7
Couldn't agree more. I'd love a puppy but am sensible to know how much hard work and commitment they are so am purposefully waiting until my youngest has at least started school and I have more time and energy to give! She is an impulsive and thoughtless moron.
Puppy blues are a thing, I found it much harder than having a baby, but my fur baby is three now and I love her to bits 🐾🤎

Reactions: 4
It’s the constant diagnosis on here for me. Sure we can speculate, but there’s an awful lot of people with certainty here?

It is possible she’s just a lazy, irresponsible, untidy, mole of a mother (who doesn’t deserve those children) and human being - why does everything need to be a diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s the constant diagnosis on here for me. Sure we can speculate, but there’s an awful lot of people with certainty here?

It is possible she’s just a lazy, untidy, mole of a mother and human being - why does everything need to be a diagnosis.
Yep! Totally agree!

Reactions: 5
Alot of people act the way she does and does not have ADHD.
I think undiagnosed adhd is just thrown around alot these days for peoples behaviour

Reactions: 16
speculative diagnosis or not, at the end of the day, she’s a lazy, selfish, entitled POS. Not a shred of self awareness or desire for personal growth or development. She’s NOT the poster child for adhd. but she’s ultimately a greedy, lazy and selfish person. Many many many people with neurodiverse diagnoses want to better ourselves, grow, improve and see things differently, to live our lives with contentment, self awareness and grace, to fit into a world not made for us and find things we enjoy about it. she has not a single desire to do that. she’s a pathetic human and an even worse mother. if she cared about her kids, dog, husband (or anyone but herself), we wouldn’t see them in dirty clothes, breaking things, severely delayed, being spoken to like tit or ignored. i hope no one with a diagnosis takes anything said here to heart. we are not her 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
God she loves herself doesn’t she, I love that ‘sHe LoOks LiKe ThAt’ while her kids look like they haven’t had a good wash in about a month.. also is her gap coming back? Didn’t she pay $$$$ for Invisalign’s or something..

Reactions: 4
I really don’t know how she comfortably leaves Goldie with her neighbours.. I have a 3 year old and I would never think of leaving him with people I don’t even really know. I also have a 5 month old and I’m able to do things around the house with both of them. If she cleaned each day and didn’t let the house turn into a tit tip then she wouldn’t have to spend 3 hours cleaning. Did you see how disgusting the vacuum was? I vacuum everyday because I know kids drop crumbs and I don’t want to live in a pig sty. She’s sooooo f lazy

Reactions: 17
I really don’t know how she comfortably leaves Goldie with her neighbours.. I have a 3 year old and I would never think of leaving him with people I don’t even really know. I also have a 5 month old and I’m able to do things around the house with both of them. If she cleaned each day and didn’t let the house turn into a tit tip then she wouldn’t have to spend 3 hours cleaning. Did you see how disgusting the vacuum was? I vacuum everyday because I know kids drop crumbs and I don’t want to live in a pig sty. She’s sooooo f lazy
Is cleaning on a Saturday a tactic for getting out of caring for the kids? Clean through the week, hang with the family on the weekend Jess!

Reactions: 18
I feel so much shame when people comment on her messy house 😩🤣 they should see mine!
Don’t. This witch chooses to share it all.. none of us are perfect but messiii jessiiii tries to be relatable when in actual fact she’s a lazy boring bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m only new to mikki fisher tonight and wow doesn’t she think she’s top tit. Every clip was her trying to best centre of attention - I got gross vibes right away. Please tell me I’m correct lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who was with the kids while Phil was picking up Jessii? 😬 Or have they all gone away this weekend?

I thought her hair and makeup looked really nice. I’m so confused by the dressing gown.

Reactions: 6
I assumed that the neighbour she left Goldie with was her friend who lives next door who encouraged them to buy the house….. I could be wrong but I also agree that working whilst having Goldie around wouldnt exactly be hard work as she seems like she’s use to occupying herself anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who was with the kids while Phil was picking up Jessii? 😬 Or have they all gone away this weekend?

I thought her hair and makeup looked really nice. I’m so confused by the dressing gown.
That was my first thought! Where were the kids at 2am… probably palmed off, again, as I bloody hope they weren’t left alone! 😱

**edit - just looked at Phil’s story and seems he was at a wedding reception last night, so am guessing they were taken care of! 😮💨

Did anyone see Mikhaillas story about the Bloom Album?? Dead set - it was like she’d never seen an actual photo album in her life with the way she described “the cool sticky stuff that holds the photos in place” 🙄
Speaking of - can anyone link me to her thread on here please? I remember one being started but I can’t find it for the life of me, I’m guessing her name is spelt in a confusing way, like real life

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.