Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I thought the same thing! A quick google search will tell you those passes aren’t $99. They were after covid; probably to lure people back to theme parks. Now they’re normal price.
She spends so little money on those kids, it won’t hurt her to pay full price for something!
We got ours for $149 each last year, I think it was a special for locals, but even at full price they’re worth it, then again I love spending time with my kids and enjoy having fun with them, hell I was the oldest person (felt like it) in the mosh pit at 5 Seconds of Summer last night, my back felt broken but I did it so my kid could see her favourite band, I’ll admit I loved it too. Trust me Jessiiii your kids will be grown up in a hot minute and these are not the regrets you want at my age.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Emmum

Chatty Member
Packing BOXING DAY orders tomorrow?! The fuck?!? It’s the 9th of January tomorrow!

And what do you mean you need a day off today - you’ve just been on holidays!!!

Fuck me… What a useless slug.
She is so undeserving of everything good she has in her life.
How they can lie in bed, in the middle of the day with three small kids is beyond me. I have two, and there is no way we would lie on the bed all afternoon leaving them on their own!

shelookscute

Chatty Member
No where near enough water! Must have skipped that YouTube video

FYI Her new car registration is for commercial use 🙄 all for the few post office runs
Wait until she gets a fine in her ‘company’ car. Fines in commercial vehicles are thousands 😂

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Did I see Phil say he got her something for Christmas the other day she will love? When they weren’t buying gifts and she can’t even get Bowie something that’s $30? Disgusting! I’ve had my shopping done for months cos I work a lot and don’t want to be chasing at the last second! This week I was at the shops with my son and he took a liking to rubix cubes. So you bet I did a click and collect as soon as I got home 🥰. Cos as a parent you do everything to make your kids happy! Jess if you are reading here we know you do! Go buy him that toy! You clearly don’t like the poor boy but imagine not spending $30 to make him happy!

• Heart

Allivera

Chatty Member
Going to wear the chairs to the f***** ground before they’re replaced? Erm kind of looks like you hit that point some time ago 🤔? What’s her definition of this - someone getting injured?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

notgifted

VIP Member
Does her shed / wharehouse even have aircon?
---

Thread Suggestion #10 - Pilates 4 x’s a week, a personal slave Bloom does seek, her insta future still looking bleak.

• Heart

KrystalB

Did she really say she can’t do cladding because it’s timber and might attract termites? Does she realise that her entire house frame is probably timber… like the timber used for her fireplace frame. Just when I thought she could get any dumber!
And let’s not forget her ‘fence’. The one made of timber that she had put in LAST WEEK.

I’ve never heard anyone be so openly dumb so consistently.

• Haha
Sorry just need to add - the way she sits on her arse all day - it’s call adhd paralysis.

I just read back and can see a couple of people are over the speculative diagnosis. I acknowledge that. I’m going to leave my post up though as I feel the speculation is valid. Adhd in women presents differently than the stereotype we thought it was 10-20 years ago. Even hyperactivity doesn’t need to be external, it can be internal hyperactivity, feeling like you have 20 tabs open in your mind at once.

I fully agree, she clearly favours Goldie first and Bowie last. She skirted around bowies surprise pregnancy enough to strongly indicate she had gender disappointment with him. She feeds into gender stereotypes, doesn’t follow up on the health or safety needs, and I doubt owns a stain remover. I feel strongly though this indicates the issues with her executive functioning and ability to complete basic tasks. Especially tasks like housework which give little to no dopamine hits.

I speculate she has ADHD though because I really hope she explores it. A diagnosis would change her children's lives for the better.

• Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
Kids don’t want a photo album for their birthday party.

Too lazy & too scabby to purchase a little gift for the child
I came straight here
this thoughtful gift is WRAPPED IN PACKING PAPER
is she actually serious?!?! It looks AWFUL and I’ll guarantee is the last ‘gift’ opened!!!!

notgifted

VIP Member
I’m absolutely fucking losing it at her gift suggestions for Phil. She says she usually gets him an “amart voucher or something for new gym gear”. Umm, doll, every single Amart Sports store in Queensland was rebranded as Rebel Sport ……… BACK IN 2017.

Also, you drive a Santa Fe HIGHLANDER. It’s spelt exactly how it sounds.

She’s a deadset mess. It’s so funny.

View attachment 1773937
Amart is so old I assumed she meant Amart furniture so she could use it for herself 😂😂

• Haha

BeeBee88

Hi Messie,

I was recently in your street viewing a house for sale and I can confirm your fence is shit. It looks like you have painted it with white out. Also, you have left paint drippings on the 'mesh' tsk tsk

Also, your marketplace grass is going to die due to your lack of common sense and inability to research how to lay grass correctly. That's kind of funny after your rant (*cough* karma *cough*)

Lastly, I have always wondered why you travel so far for your brows when one of your 'friends' owns a very successful brow and lash business much closer to you. Then it occurred to me, your 'friend' prides herself on delivering high quality services for customers who actually follow the aftercare instructions and we all know your revolting belly button and scar are a prime example of your inability to follow after care instructions durrr

Reactions: 19

notgifted

VIP Member
Said with love... 🙄
This poor person will be blocked, she can’t take feedback, any. She takes everything negatively instead of taking it on board and trying to do better for the people who are paying her Netflix, Aircon & Uber eats bills.

MsTxx

Shes live!!

and it was boring. Mostly talking about fast food GYG chips versus Maccas - riveting.

Plus shes been down the last few days and she worked out why?? Not because shes a miserable half assed mum with no style but because her hideous brow lamination was due. They being done now at 11am. Thank the lord :sick:

Last edited:
  • Angry