Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such scummy fuckers. Firstly that album im the rubbish wrapping like that is actually rubbish you wrapped an album in for a kid🤢what is wrong with you. But the scabbing for suits for Philth is the worst! Get in the bin with your whole family!

Reactions: 10
She’s been super quiet lately. She must not have any work. Her engagement would be super low too. . Hopefully since she isn’t so active she’s spending quality time with the kids. Jessi might need to look for a part time job!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been super quiet lately. She must not have any work. Her engagement would be super low too. . Hopefully since she isn’t so active she’s spending quality time with the kids. Jessi might need to look for a part time job!
Back to her roots in childcare perhaps…oh wait, she hates kids 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh it's just my anxiety, but I absolutely do not have anxiety when tweaking my mcdonalds bought ass 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This made me so sad 😔 Too self involved to put any effort into your son's birthday. Sure some kids do love a Woolies cake, but I doubt Bowie chose this and with a tealight candle instead of 7 measly candles. It's the little desire to make the kids happy that upsets me. She is always the first and only priority.

Love the broken table too 😏🤭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This made me so sad 😔 Too self involved to put any effort into your son's birthday. Sure some kids do love a Woolies cake, but I doubt Bowie chose this and with a tealight candle instead of 7 measly candles. It's the little desire to make the kids happy that upsets me. She is always the first and only priority.

Could have at least put the cake onto a plate & put a Happy Birthday cake topper on top.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

This is one think that absolutely fucks my ozone.
These poor kids didn’t choose to be born, her & Phil decided this, ( except poor Bowie who she was contemplating aborting) it’s bleeping appalling that some thought & effort cannot be put into celebrating the kids on their one special day of the year.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the woolies cake at all, but take it from the plastic, pop it on a little tray, have the other kids pops some sprinkles and figures on top, a 7 candle, how hard is it. That’s absolutely a bleep act from Jess. So selfish and it shows.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.