Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she did give warning they were closing but that doesn’t excuse basically every other time she does a launch and goes on holidays the same week…

rather misleading saying reopen from the 2nd when she was just checking emails. People would think shipping from 2nd unless they read the smaller text 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s so dim. They’re obviously talking about all the times she’s released albums, has an influx of orders, and then decided to go away on holiday. She’s done this nearly every time she’s released a product and hasn’t shipped them for ages.

Reactions: 16
Who is going to tell her that the turf isn’t thriving, it’s got yellowing patches, it’s got some sort of deficiency, maybe nitrogen? She better look into it 🤣
It's definitely not thriving but credit where credit is due I'm impressed it didn't just completely die 😅

Reactions: 11
The patches might be where the dog takes a pee....do they still have the dog?.?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she blank out one of the kids? She’s never given a hoot about their privacy before!
My thoughts exactly!

I think it's just her warming up to 'The boys don't want to be shown' blah blah blah but it's just her way of having all focus on Goo Goo.

Reactions: 12
Do we think she is actually "back to work"? No stories on Bloom of packing, no updates for customers, no paid ada or sponsorships on her IG....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.