Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Jjeessii girl, it will be raining for your pop up shop tomorrow, I am heading off to the Gold Coast & it ALWAYS pours when I hit town.🤣

Reactions: 3
Sorry Jjeessii girl, it will be raining for your pop up shop tomorrow, I am heading off to the Gold Coast & it ALWAYS pours when I hit town.🤣
I don’t mean to dampen your weekend, but I really hope for some torrential rain in that vicinity 🤣🤣
I hope her card reader plays up & some grubby fingered kid touches all those delicate linen albums.

Have I missed much of this witch? I can't even watch her stories anymore. She's too triggering and makes me so mad. After seeing her Christmas list for the kids I haven't been back. It made me too upset how little thought or care she has for those kids. Yet for herself she goes all out!
Not really, much of the same as what you’ve described, this boring basic witch doesn’t change. Just lazy & kid hating like usual. Treating her husband like a sack of tit. You know how it goes.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she's gotten 10 x worse lately. But maybe that's just my tolerance for her wearing thin.

Reactions: 6
I feel like she's gotten 10 x worse lately. But maybe that's just my tolerance for her wearing thin.
I agree every time I watch her stories I get so frustrated with her, especially the way she treats/neglects her kids. As a mum myself it really saddens me

Reactions: 8
So seems like her market stall was a success, darn it. Or did she not take many albums to make it look like she sold out ?

Reactions: 2
As the owner of many designer bags, what makes this anything like a designer bag??
(Besides it being a Poppy Lissman dupe, hardly designer)

417570D0-B9EB-4ABC-AD85-F10F7B93B295.jpeg

And why is everything always so dirty? At least clean it for the “ad”

52DB5BF1-025F-463F-8139-D2E7D9B2105B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs. It's the first weekend of school holidays; yesterday they were at the markets all day without the kids and now today they're out on a "hot date" without the kids. I mean where even are they? God I dislike her.

Reactions: 13
Ffs. It's the first weekend of school holidays; yesterday they were at the markets all day without the kids and now today they're out on a "hot date" without the kids. I mean where even are they? God I dislike her.
The kids probably have more fun without those two selfish 'parents'.

Reactions: 6
My thoughts exactly. How can you be away from your kids so much and so easily? She absolutely loves it. Wishes she never had kids for sure.

Reactions: 8
She gets all week to be home and have dates with Phil, during the school day.
Now the holidays are here, why not have some slow days at home, doing Xmas craft and activities, baking, relaxing after a huge year of school.
Nah, just as selfish as ever, probably promised Phil a wristy in the car if he takes her to feed her face in peace.
Jess doesn’t even deserve a lump of coal this Xmas.

The kids would have more fun with whoever they’ve been dumped with. No one wants 3 other kids hanging round this time of the year either.

Reactions: 9
The audacity of her to whinge about people on Marketplace ( who have not yet got her cash) not getting back to her, yet she has no issue with taking sales for albums and not posting for over a a week more. I’m angered by her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now having a whinge about people not replying to her messages on Facebook Marketplace when she wants to buy stuff. Hmm, yeah that’s annoying, but not as annoying as when you buy something from a bIzZnEsS but won’t receive your product for WEEKS because the owner of that business is too busy pampering herself, doing dumb home reno tit and going on date days with her filthy husband

The audacity of her to whinge about people on Marketplace ( who have not yet got her cash) not getting back to her, yet she has no issue with taking sales for albums and not posting for over a a week more. I’m angered by her
Twins! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now having a whinge about people not replying to her messages on Facebook Marketplace when she wants to buy stuff. Hmm, yeah that’s annoying, but not as annoying as when you buy something from a bIzZnEsS but won’t receive your product for WEEKS because the owner of that business is too busy pampering herself, doing dumb home reno tit and going on date days with her filthy husband

Twins! Haha
I honestly can’t get over her posting that I want to message and say umm you are bleeping kidding right??

Reactions: 9
It’s kinda the way people feel when they buy your overpriced Wish albums and they see you either whinging about packing their orders, or patting yourself on the pack for packing 5 and rewarding yourself with an early mark to watch Netflix and twerk into your phone.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Jess: Facebook marketplace is so much cheaper
Also Jess: I’d rather just pay more money and go to an actual store so I don’t have to chase people

Yeah babe, that’s kind of the point? You’re paying less, so you’re getting poorer service?

Reactions: 11
8C68419A-3AEF-4C2C-BA85-3718018F863F.png
Why the duck would you plant anything before painting the rest of the fence ?! duck she’s so dumb 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.