Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas Jessii, they just said on the news that diesel is going to be $2.50 a litre until January next year in Brisvegas, enjoy that new car feeling girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas Jessii, they just said on the news that diesel is going to be $2.50 a litre until January next year in Brisvegas, enjoy that new car feeling girl.
Our car uses diesel, but unlike Jessii girl our arse is not permanently in the car driving off for coffee & junk food daily.

Reactions: 4
She’s so boring again. I love she thinks she’s going to become a fashion and skincare influencer 😂

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion: they actually walk the dog, as he is lead trained (I.e. not pulling and wild) ????

Reactions: 5
I love that influencers are a dying breed - no one has the money to splash on useless things just for aesthetic. The scramble for these idiots to stay relevant is giving me life!!!

So desperate to avoid a real job or being a 24/7 parent - I can’t wait for 2023

Reactions: 10
Mars is a beautiful dog, he would be very clever breed, he’s probably thankful to get walked or attention so may not have had a great deal of training or experience on the leash, my collies were behaved from day 1, but either way, the Wilson’s done deserve a pet, they can’t loom after kids, a poor pooch stands no chance with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion: they actually walk the dog, as he is lead trained (I.e. not pulling and wild) ????
more likely they pay for someone to walk and train him 😂 don’t give them too much credit. we’d hear couch indent messiika whinging about walking him or getting off her lard ass daily hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shows off an outfit that is ugly and not even ironed 😂😂lazy mess of a human with zero dress sense!

Reactions: 6
Shows off an outfit that is ugly and not even ironed 😂😂lazy mess of a human with zero dress sense!
She must have the air conditioning running 24/7 to be wearing those ridiculous long sleeved shirts and jeans in Queensland in December 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.