Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure it's saggymoo, could saggy tits Kyree🤔
I honestly think it’s the most disgusting nickname you could give your mother, I mean if it’s a private joke I guess it’s fine but it should not be broadcast to the world. It’s so disrespectful. Kyree is lipstick on a pig, I don’t believe her facade one bit, she’s just another trashy cashed up bogan.

Reactions: 10
Just saw the collaboration with the air cooler company - Jess why not just take off the ridiculously hot button up, long sleeve shirts that aren’t suitable for a Queensland summer 🥵 and wear something sensible like a loose, sleeveless singlet to pack orders in a hot garage! I get she wants to dress like Hailey Beiber and her idols, but Hailey’s not packing orders in a hot garage in Queensland 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That air cooler won’t do much, my parents had one 4 times that size on a trolley back in the 80’s and it barely cooled half our lounge room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That air cooler won’t do much, my parents had one 4 times that size on a trolley back in the 80’s and it barely cooled half our lounge room 😂
Those evap air coolers are known as ‘swampies’ and I could not think of a product nickname that is more appropriate for this fkn ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ignores the fact a man along with 2 police officers were brutally gunned down this week, yet posts this
Considering she gets all of her news from TikTok sadly it's no surprise.

The bed came for golden girl and it's cracked - so why are they still putting it together if it's broken?

• Wow
Reactions: 9

The bed came for golden girl and it's cracked - so why are they still putting it together if it's broken?
Because let’s face it, it will be ten times more trashed than that by Christmas, irrespective of the state it arrives in!

Reactions: 8

Oh that’s so stupid!

Reactions: 1
The ANAL BEAD bed has arrived... could she seriously choose anything uglier, not the best quality bed that kind of wood can easily crack wouldn’t take much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.