Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t getting that poor child a toy he actually wants but spends endless money on absolute junk for herself constantly! Worst parent in the world!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No where near enough water! Must have skipped that YouTube video

FYI Her new car registration is for commercial use 🙄 all for the few post office runs
Wait! I'm no lawn person but is that normal!? That Grass looks literally bleeping dead? She 'did it' less than a week ago?!

Reactions: 11

FYI Her new car registration is for commercial use 🙄 all for the few post office runs
Holy tit that fence looks worse from the front, did she ask Kyree for advice?

So she grew up poor & doesn't understand the value of money, you better start learning then you clown cause the influencer $ ain't going to be rolling in for ever. Hire yourself a financial planner.

Someone asking her for advice on how to get rid of their almost four year old kid's dummy😳. My tip is pull it out of their gob & toss it in the bin, their teeth must look horrendous.
I just cannot understand the endless spending on herself, as if she’s a teenager at school with her first job, yet won’t buy her kid a toy he wants because he missed the due date. So does she only go to toy departments/stores one day a year? I bet she goes to Mecca at least once more this year for herself. I love seeing my kids when they get the things they want for Christmas, I don’t really buy wants during the year, they earn money so have to budget their earnings for those things, but at Christmas they get exactly what they want (within reason) she’s not a mother, just a birth giver, and that applies to those who give their kids the free tit they’re sent (HOW).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait! I'm no lawn person but is that normal!? That Grass looks literally bleeping dead? She 'did it' less than a week ago?!
It is normal, as it will have some die off as it goes into shock from being cut and transported from the turf farm, but it needs good nutrient rich soil under, some food & a whole lot of water to spring it back to life, sadly if they get done good rain which is predicted it will look good soon, although it won’t last, they haven’t installed self watering sprinklers etc so she will quit water after a week 🤣

How sad to not cough up a toy Bowie asked for, so scabby. Even if you can’t afford it how about return something you already have or get a family member who buys for the kids to supply it. She is a bleep, I’ll never not say otherwise.

Reactions: 9

Wait until she gets a fine in her ‘company’ car. Fines in commercial vehicles are thousands 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait until she gets a fine in her ‘company’ car. Fines in commercial vehicles are thousands 😂
Omg yes it’s insane!!! My partner got a speeding fine in his company car and I’m pretty sure it was close to 3k!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg yes it’s insane!!! My partner got a speeding fine in his company car and I’m pretty sure it was close to 3k!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe it
😱😱 that's crazy hubby has always got the normal speeding fine amount in his company car 😳 she'll have to keep a log book of the kilometres its used for business purposes & not 100% sure but can't claim all expenses as it's not technically a commercial vehicle ie Ute or van. I bought a Ute as it all seemed to much hard work keeping a log book & I actually don't hate doing paperwork 😬 Messi would do it twice then never again hope she's got a brilliant accountant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tempted to buy Bowie the toy myself and deliver it to their house. Put it in her parcel post box. To Bowie, Love Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No way can she not afford a $ 30 toy, just a mean greedy goblin. In Aldi yesterday I noticed a wooden doll house, didn't see the price but would be far nicer than that plastic tit she's going to clean up for Googoo.
Why are they on those hoverboards inside the house?

Reactions: 11
😱😱 that's crazy hubby has always got the normal speeding fine amount in his company car 😳 she'll have to keep a log book of the kilometres its used for business purposes & not 100% sure but can't claim all expenses as it's not technically a commercial vehicle ie Ute or van. I bought a Ute as it all seemed to much hard work keeping a log book & I actually don't hate doing paperwork 😬 Messi would do it twice then never again hope she's got a brilliant accountant 🤣🤣
Her accountant didn't even realise her business name and GST registrations were wrong, and they only got fixed after Messi read here, so I don't hold much hope.

Tempted to buy Bowie the toy myself and deliver it to their house. Put it in her parcel post box. To Bowie, Love Tattlers.
Yaass. Though she's such a witch she probably still wouldn't give it to him.

Reactions: 9
No way can she not afford a $ 30 toy, just a mean greedy goblin. In Aldi yesterday I noticed a wooden doll house, didn't see the price but would be far nicer than that plastic tit she's going to clean up for Googoo.
Why are they on those hoverboards inside the house?
Because someone is going to end up through the stupid glass pane window inside the house

Her accountant didn't even realise her business name and GST registrations were wrong, and they only got fixed after Messi read here, so I don't hold much hope.

Yaass. Though she's such a witch she probably still wouldn't give it to him.
Guess the someone will report her for misuse of the company car soon 😂 can’t wait, witch will be packing her dacks again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We are 'tighter' with money this Christmas, we have a lot of expenses and the cost of living is through the roof with just the one income (i had a baby) but I have made sure our kids have everything they wanted. I go without HAPPILY to make sure they feel truly special and magical on Christmas day. It makes me so happy to see their faces beaming. It makes my life 💙 I just can't relate to her way of parenting those kids whatsoever. I continually make sure my kids are happy and fulfilled. It keeps me awake at night. I constantly worry that I've done enough, said enough words of affirmation, made sure they felt validated, loved, protected each and every day. I worry all the time about how our every day words or actions may affect them etc etc. It's an exhausting task to strive to do the absolute best by them. Then there are people like Jess who truly aren't bothered. I can't imagine how carefree her mind must be if she doesn't worry about her parenting and the kids. I feel like most parents really do try their best. I keep thinking about poor Bowie. I know it seems trivial over a toy, but it's more than the toy for me. It's listeningto him and making something important and special to him come true.
I wholeheartedly agree, I don’t know she doesn’t think the sun shines for her children, they are the greatest gift to us in life, lives we’ve chosen to have here, no, the toy would be easily attainable, she is a rotten cow and doesn’t care one but for anyone’s feelings but her own.

Reactions: 8
Especially for something small and easy to get. If it was a few days out and they had been asking for a bike and suddenly wanted a surfboard-sure… but seriously?
Pop the Batman one in the cupboard for party gifts for other kids birthdays…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.