Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute fool. Gift fatigue from all her shopping? She sat on her arse and ordered online 1 day and is being given a free trampoline. Is she joking? No fatigue when she buys gifts for herself!

Reactions: 11
Absolute fool. Gift fatigue from all her shopping? She sat on her arse and ordered online 1 day and is being given a free trampoline. Is she joking? No fatigue when she buys gifts for herself!
Gift fatigue😂 she got Bowie 1 thing for his birthday. I have 3 kids and Have bought them all birthday presents and have just finished my Christmas shopping. I’m actually excited to give them presents. I wish Christmas wasn’t so far away!

Reactions: 11
gift fatigue. Absolutely laughable. Goes to show what a chore anything kid-related is to her, even something that's meant to be fun. That's sad. It's not like she bought them heaps or put any thought into what they're getting. Or even went to the shops. It was all online. Does she ever not complain?

Reactions: 10
Gift fatigue 🤣. I guarantee she will still by herself something for Christmas, but this way she doesn't need to out any thought or effort into a gift for Phil.

Reactions: 6
I find “gift fatigue” quite hard to believe from someone that loves shopping so much 🤔

I have the opposite issue where I keep seeing things the kids would like or need and buy too much. Some gift fatigue would help me 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find “gift fatigue” quite hard to believe from someone that loves shopping so much 🤔

I have the opposite issue where I keep seeing things the kids would like or need and buy too much. Some gift fatigue would help me 🫣
Because it's not gift fatigue, she is fatigued from having to think about what to buy someone other than herself.

Reactions: 19
Gift fatigue. She can’t be bleeping serious. My sons birthday is Christmas Day, and I’ve never complained about “having” to buy all the presents at once. I love it because I love my son. She’s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New Bloom Store drop… bespoke linen covered empty boxes in pastel colour ways, embossed with:

Gift Fatigue: verb, to be bored and exhausted of caring about other people’s joy forever, forever, or for always

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Erm....I don't think she has any idea how nuts Sydney is for the fireworks, if she wants to do it she should be looking at booking a venue or it is a mosh pit of hundreds and thousands it's horrible.

New Bloom Store drop… bespoke linen covered empty boxes in pastel colour ways, embossed with:

Gift Fatigue: verb, to be bored and exhausted of caring about other people’s joy forever, forever, or for always
This better be in the next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erm....I don't think she has any idea how nuts Sydney is for the fireworks, if she wants to do it she should be looking at booking a venue or it is a mosh pit of hundreds and thousands it's horrible.
Hahahahaha exactly my thoughts I am here for it😂😂

Reactions: 4
I doubt it’s “gift fatigue” and more to do with $$ problems! She’s so cheap when it comes to her kids & family.

Reactions: 8
You should be saying! Oh my god she needs speech therapy

Look amongst many other things including a review with a paediatrician and new shoes but it’s a start

Reactions: 8
How much slower can her mornings get? She doesn’t even leave the house in the morning… just wave them off to the bus stop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have I missed much of this witch? I can't even watch her stories anymore. She's too triggering and makes me so mad. After seeing her Christmas list for the kids I haven't been back. It made me too upset how little thought or care she has for those kids. Yet for herself she goes all out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.