Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure most young girls don't want that tit near their bed either. Looks like the crap beside misskyreeknowsall's guest bed.

Reactions: 16
I don’t have a son, but surely boys the same as as her boys aren’t asking for an arrangement of dried flowers beside their bed? Wouldn’t it have been better to save the $$$ on the crappy dead flowers and buy then kid the Batman toy he wanted?
And floral sheets. Im Sure levi wouldn’t mind but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has kicked him out of that room and given it to goo goo 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t have a son, but surely boys the same as as her boys aren’t asking for an arrangement of dried flowers beside their bed? Wouldn’t it have been better to save the $$$ on the crappy dead flowers and buy then kid the Batman toy he wanted?
My almost 7 year old wouldn’t want flowers in his room. He would much rather a toy 🤣

Reactions: 9
The bloom 'party' video is up! Waste of time 😂 of course Phil had to make sure this made it into the final cut 🤢 none of her other booty shaking made it, thank goodness 😂😂😂
She truly thinks she has this amazing fit thicc ass when really she is just beyond bottom heavy.

I mean, you don't get a good ass from sitting on it all day.

Reactions: 12
Her ankles 🤣🤣 or lack there of. Ok day made.
I guess she got a bulbous nose, can’t have it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah high top converse do not suit her at all.

The reel she has posted about - she truly thinks people find her and her life fanciable?

What I am not fancying is the filthy window she is sitting in front of for that reel. Is there something peeling from it? Not a vibe.

Reactions: 9
Ok I’m ready for the real jessiika to return. You don’t just decide overnight to be a fashion and beauty influencer. You have to actually know fashion and beauty.. which she doesn’t.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.