Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s apparently broken his toe from stepping off the lounge wrong. I think she’s lying 🤥there’s no way she wouldn’t have posted that!

Reactions: 7
She looked miserable AF in that story until the forced smile at the end
I would be miserable to though if I lived the boring life she has. She has no fulfilment what so ever. She literally gets a high from shopping?! Treatments on herself. Babe, its time to work on yourself you miserable, unskilled useless blob.

Reactions: 15
Probably fell off the ladder on jess' watch.
Definitely lying about reason, and its not funny at all you piece of tit human.

Reactions: 11
I really don’t think she’d be silent all weekend if Levi broke his toe.. I don’t think she’s being honest at all. The only way I can picture her having ‘quality family time’ is if she feels guilty about how the injury really happened or Phil has told her off about not watching them.

Reactions: 17
Why would you go to hospital for a broken toe? It’s not an emergency and they can’t really do anything?
maybe it’s because my husband is a radiographer (does X-rays) in a hospital, but I would say you would be absolute lowest priority

Reactions: 9
Why would you go to hospital for a broken toe? It’s not an emergency and they can’t really do anything?
maybe it’s because my husband is a radiographer (does X-rays) in a hospital, but I would say you would be absolute lowest priority
Also would they put a cast or bandage half way up his leg for a broken toe? I broke my toe and all they did was strap it 🤣 I know a child is different tho. It doesn’t make sense, I think she’s lying.

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think she’d be silent all weekend if Levi broke his toe.. I don’t think she’s being honest at all. The only way I can picture her having ‘quality family time’ is if she feels guilty about how the injury really happened or Phil has told her off about not watching them.
The fact Phil has stuck around this long with this flog says enough. I'm doubtful he said anything. He is probably too busy liking girls on Instagram pics. Creepy duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bridesmaid story 😬 wow! I wonder how long until the friend realises she’s made a mistake because Jessi will turn her wedding prep and wedding into the Jessi show! Hopefully the dress is long so none of the guests have to see her fat arse cheeks on the reception dance floor!

Reactions: 11
we
Promoting a product and you can’t even see the product in the second pic. It’s hidden behind the link.
It blows my mind that these “influencers” have one job and they are so tit at it 😂
that’s wild! Did she accidentally use telfast instead and had to hide it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she got her top lip filled again...she looks like a bloody fish with a moustache! Probably got them done on the weekend that's why we didn't see her face 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Coming in 2023, the bridesmaid album. For keeps, to have forever, forever or for always. Followed by the Wedding Album she will gift to the lucky bride and groom to peel back the pages and stick photos of Jessii’s woman dancing and ass cheeks at their reception.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact she is a grown adult and doesn't have any solid friendships speaks volumes. How she has to sook to her door mat about whether he thinks her 'friends' still like her?! Seriously?! Make an effort you bleeping flog. You have all the time in the world. Something tells me she is like The Kearns though and people just see through the bullshit and ditch them quick smart.

As for the new #ad?! Since when does this rat ever have fresh flowers in her house?! Or suffer from Hay fever?! How are brands and followers so bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.