Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world does her
minuscule business require more than one staff member (aka the slob herself) ?

Maybe if you weren’t sitting on your saggy ass cheeks all day watching Netflix then you would have 10 hours per week to spend on content creation.. what a joke!
Wonder what her creep of a husband thinks about the waste of money. Maybe he’s hoping for a young female to perve on 🙃

Reactions: 13
But seriously she just wrote her own job description... I dont get it. 10 hours a week... she can't fit that around lashes, netflix and naps??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely as a photographer/influenza & Dill being a videographer she'd have set presets for editing content so that it can be done while watching Netflix 🤦‍♀️ I thought she'd be getting someone in to pack orders as that's actually hard work according to her 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Surely as a photographer/influenza & Dill being a videographer she'd have set presets for editing content so that it can be done while watching Netflix 🤦‍♀️ I thought she'd be getting someone in to pack orders as that's actually hard work according to her 🤔🤷‍♀️
Yes!!! I was like FINALLY orders might go out in a timely manner! Nope.

• Haha
The bloom store has only three posts on it this year, one from another creator making a reel.

Is there 10 hours a week worth of work for a crappy photo album store? No new releases have been announced, seems like she is mostly planning on restocking the same colours and how many albums do people actually need?

Reactions: 8
$25-28/hr? Is she kidding?

Also, can she PLS PICK UP A DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP THE WORD 'BESPOKE' AND THEN STOP USING IT WHEN DESCRIBING HER PRODUCTS. K THANKS

Reactions: 15
$25-28/hr? Is she kidding?

Also, can she PLS PICK UP A DICTIONARY AND LOOK UP THE WORD 'BESPOKE' AND THEN STOP USING IT WHEN DESCRIBING HER PRODUCTS. K THANKS
And permanent part time…. Wonder if she realizes she’ll be paying annual and sick leave. Lots of responsibility hiring an employee, paying super, PAYG, workcover….

Reactions: 15
I thought her best mate Mikky would be helping with the marketing side of things? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she is hiring someone to do 10 hours a week worth of work that she could do? How absolutely lazy. Poor person sitting in her 'home office' (garage and shed) Seriously why can't she do these jobs? As if you'd want to spend money on someone when you can easily do it yourself? You're a tiny business that has drops a few times a year? Not a continual flow of orders?? I can see this role quickly turning into 'PA' to Jessiiikaaaa. School pick ups, babysitting. Most small businesses don't hire anyone until it's too much for them. They work tirelessly day and night on their passions. This is not Jessiika. She's lucky to go in that shed 3x a year and even then she will leave for a holiday.

Reactions: 12
Well Tattlers, I’m pretty sick of my current job and could do with a change. Should I apply? I could get us the inside goss! I mean I do have absolutely zero experience in anything the ad mentions, but why should that matter? Jessi has no experience in anything either 🤷🏻‍♀️

(To clarify, I would rather give birth to a chair than ever work a day for that slug)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And permanent part time…. Wonder if she realizes she’ll be paying annual and sick leave. Lots of responsibility hiring an employee, paying super, PAYG, workcover….
I hope the poor unsuspecting soul knows that she can’t pack orders in a timely manner, so slim chance they will get paid in a timely manner. Unless she’s outsourced that too to her bookkeeper or accountant whoever she is.

• Haha
Does her shed / wharehouse even have aircon?
---

Thread Suggestion #10 - Pilates 4 x’s a week, a personal slave Bloom does seek, her insta future still looking bleak.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She for sure hasn’t thought about what it costs to have an employee & a part time employee. How does bloom even make any money? I know she would make bank once in a while but it’s not a consistent stream of income. She would also be super inconsistent & probably forget to whoever works for her.

Reactions: 12
She for sure hasn’t thought about what it costs to have an employee & a part time employee. How does bloom even make any money? I know she would make bank once in a while but it’s not a consistent stream of income. She would also be super inconsistent & probably forget to whoever works for her.
It doesn’t really make sense given the size of her business at this point. Has a release, waits 2 week and has a few days of packing which isn’t even a full days work as she fucks around.
She has no idea of her obligations, she should refer to it as causal, not permanent part time given she’s got no clue of the entitlements and her obligations that come with that type of employment.
I bet that’s why she was meeting with Miki from 25
Marketing Monday to get help with the ad 🤣

Reactions: 8
Jessiika Wilson #10: Burp’s Photo Album Queen hates cleaning and dustin’, and falls asleep at night wishing Phil was Justin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion :

Jess has gone fitspo, so hiring a content creator, Bloom so crap it can run without her. Begging for engagement with a titty mug while she sits on her ass all smug.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.