Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She barely supervises the kids as it is and refuses to pay for swimming lessons because they are too expensive - let's add a pool!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Use Google to find out the cost of a pool you skanky grot.
Quit photographing other children & posting them on line too.

Reactions: 9
She wants a free pool, can you imagine those grots maintaining a pool, would look as tit as Cashia's.🤢

Reactions: 11
Murky water and all lol
They’d just pay the local pool shop to maintain it 🙄 it doesn’t cost a lot to learn how to maintain a pool either. Take a sample, get it tested, learn what each chemical does, make sure your filter isn’t blocked and get a great creepy crawly. But she’s way too lazy for that. Even too lazy to google “pool install quotes Burpinggary (sic)”

Reactions: 3
It pains me to think any rational, straight minded human being finds enjoyment out of her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It pains me to think any rational, straight minded human being finds enjoyment out of her content.
She’s on struggle street big time. No idea what to post, what to do with herself and zero clue in general. Let’s hope she continues down that path and it’s a rapid demise into non-existence and she just lives her beige life, offline

Reactions: 7
She’s on struggle street big time. No idea what to post, what to do with herself and zero clue in general. Let’s hope she continues down that path and it’s a rapid demise into non-existence and she just lives her beige life, offline
Please and thank you.

Reactions: 6
The Wilson’s content is bleeping boring as all hell. Come on, throw us a bone, spice it up a bit.

Reactions: 6
Last day of school holidays & she did Pilates, of course you did you selfish woman.
I thought the boys had haircuts last week, I'd ask for a refund.

Reactions: 10
Wonder what she's going to do when the boys are back at school, hair, beauty, eyebrow appointments, more badly diy stuff, fk she so boring!!!

And she probably got busted for never using that platies voucher.. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so strange after 10 years you light a candle to show you want to have sex. They are adults but can’t communicate about sex? She’s so immature

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.