Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #9 for the Queen of Burpengary, Jessiika Wilson.

Thank you @lovethatformeh for the thread title! Bloom Christmas album coming your way, babe! I’ll be sure to get that shipped off ASAP…but it’s been a bit warm today and I’m on holiday for the next month…so…

Carry on Tattlers! At this rate, we’ll be into the next thread before Jessii has packed this round of orders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you Screeny!

@lovethatformeh great title!

Echoing everyone’s thoughts from the end of last thread. I have a service business, so nothing to pack and post, but you can believe that I will work nights and weekends to get things done if I need to. I work around my kids as well; it’s not like Jesikkkaaa’s the only parent who owns a business. I don’t see Bloom lasting too long if this is the way she treats it.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen a small business that I follow whinge this much about it either? Like it seems like such an inconvenience to her. I’m used to small businesses doing happy dances for even having orders, especially in this economic climate.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen a small business that I follow whinge this much about it either? Like it seems like such an inconvenience to her. I’m used to small businesses doing happy dances for even having orders, especially in this economic climate.
It's because she wants the money and praise for it without actually phsycially working for it. It's not actually her passion either. When have we ever seen her printing photos and "scrapbooking" or doing anything crafty and sentimental before bloom? She's just picked whatever she thought she could sell to make the most of her platform. Yes she was a half arsed photographer for a hot minute but only in digital form... So the complete opposite of what she's now trying to sell.

Reactions: 6
How much did the pay for the paddock fence? I thought she was doing a white panelled/picket fence.. that fence honestly looks like it’s a fence to keep cows it.. her ferals and impulse purchased I have no time for my dog will scale that in no time..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fence looks tit. The way she was talking I was expecting something extravagant. But it looks like something that has been thrown together with materials from Bunnings. Which is fine; I guess that’s what a fence generally is ☺ but, mate, don’t have an orgasm over it!

Reactions: 10
That does not look like a ranch fence. That is seriously underwhelming.
I mean, it’s a fine fence, and it does what it is supposed to, but isn’t stylish or anything g to write home about. Oh look, here is my PowerPoint…. Look at my drainpipe…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Phil, having to paint it all by himself when idiot loses interest after 20 mins and quits.

Reactions: 7
Would have been way easier to paint it before the mesh went on, unless they are painting that ad well, which will look like bog.
Maybe they will hire a spray gun and do it super quick. But that’s what a smart person would do, not these brainless cock heads

Would have been way easier to paint it before the mesh went on, unless they are painting that ad well, which will look like bog.
Maybe they will hire a spray gun and do it super quick. But that’s what a smart person would do, not these brainless cock heads
I’m sure we will get treated to another painting session a la window frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell they have royally fucked up their grass in just a year, haven't they. Yes Brisbane gets very hot but have they not heard of a thing called, oh I dunno, sprinklers? There's no water restrictions in bris. Photos are last year when they bought it vs now :oops:
I love how she pulled out all those (looks like) Lilly Pillies and then she says maybe she’s going to plant something behind the fence. Should have kept the plants that were there, trimmed them and tied them.

I would be willing to put money on the fact they have never watered the grass and only relied on rain. Hope she knows if she lays turf she will actually have to water it and, turf laying season has been and gone. It’s getting too hot to lay new turf. Dumb and dumber.

*tidied them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does the old fence look similar to the new fence? I don't think it looked that bad before, they could have just painted that in white influencer aesthetic and call it a day.

I agree with the above, I think the old fence looked better. I took my daughter to an end of school party last night, her friend lives rural and I was noticing all the fences, those who went with Jessii’s style used mesh covered in a rubbery plastic, I’m guessing so it doesn’t cut your feet to tit if you climb on it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope she’s got a sponsorship with Band-Aid or Elastoplast, that wire looks brutal and I’m assuming the fence is to babysit the pests, I mean kids, because if it’s for aesthetics it’s a bigger fail than the fake fireplace, fake window and single black window.

Last edited:
D39F6EBE-7F9F-458A-AB83-E286A80953D1.jpeg

He’s also a beautiful dog who is probably fckn bored out of his mind. My dog has chewed many things (yep even TWO pairs of glasses) and at no point did I get on social media and basically say that I’m contemplating getting rid of him. Give your dog some things to play with, and bloody give him some human connection. Asshole.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The dog deserves better than those f.ck wits.
The front of their house looked ok when they bought it, why did the get rid of the shrubs at the front?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.