Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her New Years resolution makes me so mad! She says family is first on the list but no mention of anything about the kids. Only more photos and date nights with Phil, nothing about the kids? She’s a terrible mum.
The way I read it was that those were her "personal" themed resolutions and she didn't post her family or house related ones.

Reactions: 6
God this witch is so boring at the moment. I forget to even look at her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't looked either. She's completely predictable in everything she posts anyway. Man I hope 2023 is the year Phil grows a pair.
The Tattler who referred to Phi as “Little Phylis” will always have my heart 😂 really suits him to a tee.
I wonder if Jess was the first pussy he ever got and now he’s just hanging off her like a dog on heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Packing BOXING DAY orders tomorrow?! The duck?!? It’s the 9th of January tomorrow!

And what do you mean you need a day off today - you’ve just been on holidays!!!

duck me… What a useless slug.
She is so undeserving of everything good she has in her life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Packing BOXING DAY orders tomorrow?! The duck?!? It’s the 9th of January tomorrow!

And what do you mean you need a day off today - you’ve just been on holidays!!!

duck me… What a useless slug.
She is so undeserving of everything good she has in her life.
How they can lie in bed, in the middle of the day with three small kids is beyond me. I have two, and there is no way we would lie on the bed all afternoon leaving them on their own!

Reactions: 21
How they can lie in bed, in the middle of the day with three small kids is beyond me. I have two, and there is no way we would lie on the bed all afternoon leaving them on their own!
I don’t get it either, mine are 3 & 6, so similar to hers, yoy can’t just be a lounge lizard all day everyday, she is the epitome of lazy. Such a piss poor mother. Why have kids if you detest doing things with them.

Lazy hag, it’s not acceptable, she should have closed the store to orders. Not make people wait over 2 weeks for them to even be packed, she does this every single launch too. I could never support a business so lazy like that. Spend your cash elsewhere folks.

Reactions: 11
I almost died when I seen she hasn’t done the Boxing Day orders!

I should have expected it. But honestly how bad is that!

Reactions: 18
Of course she didn't do boxing day orders, i shouldn't of expecting anything more from her, how people can support is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. If you’re going to do e-commerce and do a Boxing Day sale, then you need to know you can’t just duck off for two weeks and neglect your orders. Madness! Why do people still support her.
I’d bet any amount of money she’d expect her Boxing Day order to come before mid Jan!

Reactions: 16
Completely agree. If you’re going to do e-commerce and do a Boxing Day sale, then you need to know you can’t just duck off for two weeks and neglect your orders. Madness! Why do people still support her.
I’d bet any amount of money she’d expect her Boxing Day order to come before mid Jan!
Let's be real though, there is no 'orders'

Maybe a few pity purchases and her sending some out so people take pity and post it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she have a google biz page or anywhere for people to leave a legitimate review? Eg been waiting for order to dispatch for over 2 weeks

• Sad
Does she have a google biz page or anywhere for people to leave a legitimate review? Eg been waiting for order to dispatch for over 2 weeks
She has a Facebook page for Bloomstore with 5 stars from the 7 reviews she’s received. Danni Rogers was one of them.

Oddly all her reviews are from the same date 18/05/2022 hmm

• Haha
Said with love... 🙄
This poor person will be blocked, she can’t take feedback, any. She takes everything negatively instead of taking it on board and trying to do better for the people who are paying her Netflix, Aircon & Uber eats bills.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.