Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Hello turds just checking in - I'm alive and floating about on a yacht in the Caribbean and have some reception today so frantically catching up ! Will be back tattling again in about a week and a half.
Andrea did really well so far can't wait for her next videos!
IMG_20230306_115740.jpg

Here's my toes. No doxing me from those I hope

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m busy writing a strongly worded letter to my MP about a gossip site that comments about my Twitter account. DON’T YOU SEE??
My sister and I are both unemployed and pass our days and nights on twitter. We just want to be left alone to insult and harass her ex and his partner, we are TERRIFIED. Please shut the site down now. Thank you and goodnight. That’s it, I’m going to bed now. Def going to bed this time. Night night all. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

welp

VIP Member
That is not kids bashing but it does make me sad that while Ioan looks much healthier than he was two years ago (obviously, because he got Alice off his back), Alice more or less the same as before (maybe a bit worse), Elsie more or less too (probably because she gets to escape to school and friends, and isnt her moms carer) Ella looks like she skipped a big part of her innocent childhood having to deal with her mother in place of Ioan and getting involved by Alice into stuff that clearly should stay between adults (and the behavior documented by Ioan suggests as much), as well as clearly lacking parental guidance. That Alice doesnt recognise this danger and instead tries to prevent therapy, further poison them and instead brags about how she looks like a super model (which wouldnt be the case if the past two years were troublefree btw) is maddening, and one reason why Ioan should not "give up".

edit: somebody in the DM just put it in probably better words
sE6Dkej.png

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Autisteuse

VIP Member
But on the flip side, he's finally escaped from her, he's got two daughters out of the relationship who will probably choose him over their mother in a few years, he has a loving and supportive partner, and the whole world can finally see how batshit insane Alice is.
I just hope that Ella and Elsie, if they read here, know how much we hope they will be happy, well, confident and secure. That we hope they’ll overcome the gaslighting, histrionics and blackmail and, using their considerable abilities, have lovely lives. That no matter what they become - whether Ella is an English professor or supermodel, whether Elsie becomes an astronomer or airforce pilot - they should be proud of themselves. And, especially, that we’re rooting for them. Both of them, all the time, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
If only that Insta filter she used worked in real life.

Not even sorry. 😏

Bullies don't get a pass when Mother Nature comes calling and grabs the good looks back. That's justice.

🐮
I mean one day apart!. Someone tell me what does this! Because I am going to use it all the damn time and make friends and family call me Beyonce.
20230311_231945-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My thoughts:

1. There may have been a plea deal where the charges were dismissed in lieu of DV and/or anger management classes. I don't see her being let off free and clear. That would be a reckless act by the judge, IMO.

2. I suspect there have been more violations and more charges could be filed. These were just initial charges for breaches up until early December. She's done more in the past 3 months on Twitter alone, no? God only knows what's happened privately. The whole Backgrid incident/video has yet to be handled. Who was behind it?

I believe any further charges would have a different outcome. She's been given a reprieve. What she does from here on out to avoid a criminal record is entirely up to her.

---
Regarding the children:

Keep the door open, but let them go for now. I wouldn't push for contact and if she's barring them from therapy? Just keep gathering the evidence and keep on keeping on. He is not a Sorcerer. He can only do so much when up against someone daily alienating the girls from him.

The tides will turn. So much happens quietly and behind the scenes. I think the July hearing will shift everything. I'd play the long game and bide my time, personally.

Meanwhile? Start creating the life you plan to live with your supportive partner and model what a healthy romantic relationship looks like to your girls. Model what it looks like to be surrounded by family. Model what it looks like to heal and grow and thrive.

That is most definitely me MOO-ing. 🔥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If photographers catch you out in the wild looking not so unattractive more than a half dozen times once, then the reality is that's how you look at present.

And if you have spent your days cruelly mocking your ex and his GF's looks (and both are very attractive), attacking other women on SM for their looks over the years, or regularly telling people they are actually 'jealous' of you (ridiculous), then you have opened yourself up to people in turn having an opinion about how you look.

Real talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Ametrine

VIP Member
Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is from her Pinterest?

Is it a 'shandylier'? That's a word I've just made up to describe a chandelier you create after drinking too many shandies.

1678135533547.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
All true. But this was a win for Alice. Not a perceived win. A win. The charges have been dropped by the state attorney. But she's losing the battle. Jobless, lazy, has a DVRO for years to come, a divorce she can't stop, a house to be sold, abuse of alcohol and pills, and on and on. And in time she will be charged again for violating the DVRO, and it will probably be a more damning violation ot violations as far as what she does. Of this, we can be sure. Alice is predictable.
Just to clarify:

The charges have been dismissed or the District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles has chosen not to proceed at this time. The charges can be refiled or additional charges added at a later date. This much I know to be true.

I don't personally think this was too much of a win. The court hasn't said she's not guilty. No one has found her to be innocent. By pushing for a hearing to have her deemed 'factually innocent," I think she might be forcing the parties that have the DVRO against her to push back and fight harder to protect themselves. I know I would. That could mean even more damning evidence that comes to light. And it could mean any goodwill in not pursuing any further charges against her entirely destroyed.

Some wins aren't really wins after all.

And publicly playing the victim after two years of documented abuse towards your ex and his GF isn't the way. It shows a true disregard for the law. It's also slap in the face to all DA victims as it minimizes abuse.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SusanC

VIP Member
My first husband was abusive. 27 years this June since the last time I spoke with him. This week I was in the jury pool. So was he. Couldn't believe it. We actually both ended up being selected for the same jury. Couldn't believe it. I had to walk past him to speak with the judge to get excused. My hands were shaking and my face must have been white. I spoke with my niece after and I had lunch with a friend the next day. I am just telling people now I feel so ashamed for having brought him into the circle of my family and friends. My niece is supportive. My friend had a similar situation with her ex and we both - after decades and other happy marriages - still feel shame and embarrassment at having been anywhere near these ghastly men. Her ex has since died, but mine still gets around town trying to get 2nd degree contact with me thru people I know.
Even without kids, I still can't get away from him. Unexpectedly being in the same large room with him, even with other people around, reduces me to a shaking wreck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Georgie883

VIP Member
Let’s just say this is indeed the real Tone ranting throughout every night. He has stage 5 kidney disease (as stated by himself on a public website,) so he needs dialysis for the rest of his life or a transplant. Very serious. People with kidney disease can experience altered mental status (depression/anxiety/ anger/ even hallucinations.) This is because of the toxins that can build up and effect the brain. For people who can’t sleep (very common) they recommend not taking long naps in the day time, stay off all electronic devices at least an hour before bed. Have a calm and stress free environment as much as you can So you can try to sleep at night, as it’s night time that your body can rest and help get rid of those toxin build ups.

Tone is doing the opposite of this and ranting on night after night seemingly obsessed with TROLLS to the extent he actively goes ‘fishing’ for them! This would not be great mentally for someone without Kidney disease never mind someone with it.

So, my question is why has his beloved sister not advised him to calm it for his own health? Why hasn’t his wife turned off the wifi in desperation and told him NO MORE?

I had a family member who was on dialysis and there is no way they could have carried on like this (nor would they have wanted to) without serious consequences to their mental and physical health which they could ill afford to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Ella looks like a hunch back in that coat. I'm assuming it's a look ????
The coat is a look. The hunch is me. A girl who grew too tall, too fast, with low self-esteem and an emotionally abusive Mother I am still tip toeing around.

There is no doubt (fucking moo) that Alice set these up. The paps are not hanging around grocery store parking lots during a major rain/storm event in Southern California in case a "celebrity" does a little grocery shopping. That probably didn't make the poor girl happy either.

And to the dumbasses supporting Alice in the DM and on Twitter - do you realize Ioan has not said one word on social media? Everything and anything Ioan has said has been taken from sworn to, under penalty of perjury court filings and responses.

I believe he did not have an affair with Bianca while residing with Alice because he swore to it. And by the same sword of social media, I am sure if he had it would have come to light. It probably took months after he left her to even contemplate wanting to touch or be touched by anyone again. 🤮

And two years after he attempted trying to get away from the raging cunt - he is not having an "affair" and Bianca is not his "mistress".

🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
A russian dude that lives in LA posted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
Screenshot_20230312-000839_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230312-000638_Instagram.jpg

A transcript should have everything that was said in court on each day. You will have to specify which day’s you want. I thought the hearing was March 9 but the DM referenced an additional one the day prior. The April 25 hearing (which wasn’t on the calendar as of yesterday but I haven’t checked today) would be a separate transcript.
the hearing was on the 9th, the motion was on the 10th, they initially wrote wednesday/thursday, but corrected it later

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Posting a photo of the girls on a SM platform she stopped using on the day their father is supposed to have visitation screams goading to me.

"They're mine, you can't have them. They're my world."

That's my take.

And historically this seems to be the pattern, no?

And especially a photo of the child that is generally off limits.

Do I sense a momager in the making? The next means to make money? It's worked for the Kardashian woman. That is not a compliment.

I hope something is put in place to prevent this and to stop the girls being used for attention on SM. It feels exploitive to me given the circumstances. It also seems particularly cruel when there is a custody battle at play.

I wonder if the initial only thank you vs. the usual tagging and love-bombing of RL friends means supporters sent money so she could treat herself and the girls and that's their acknowledgment. That's what I see. I could be wrong, of course.

As usual, Moo .🐮

• Heart