Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umm, hard no to the number of followers. I think this is a pessimistic view if Ioan has support (personal or professional) who can look so he doesn’t have to, but I suppose we don’t know for sure either way 😕
People have different ways of dealing with this. I would want to know what she is saying about me if I was married to her and was a public figure and she had a lot of followers and the DM was using her SM for stories but some people would prefer to know second hand.

When I say 'want to know' I wouldn't really, it's more a grim necessity. Then again I never would have married mAlice!! Not in a million years...

Reactions: 18
How lovely to see a new pic of the girls. Ella is the absolute double of her dad, and I wonder if Elsie looks like someone else in her family, as she doesn't really resemble either of her parents much at present? (I've got two cousins, from separate families, who look like sisters, and who both really look like my mum. Which is annoying for me, my mum was really attractive in her day, unfortunately, I look nothing like her! 😭)
They look healthy and happy, the eyebags are a fact of most tweens life now, a product of never-ending screen time, no matter how responsible their parents may (or may not) be about devices and internet use. Lovely as Ella is, I do hope that she finds a career away from something like modelling, it's hard on women's mental health, it's not easy to make a living at, her "nepo baby" credentials may not be enough to guarantee her work, and she'll never be free from her mother's clutches if she works within the sphere of "Hollywood", which Alice, for some reason, sees as some ultimate prize.
And I hope that little Elsie inherits her mother's gift for language, and gets a job as a Welsh teacher in a little school in the Valleys, and spends her weekends with her Welsh family and friends, and doesn't give a single thought to her old life in WeHo!
Sorry, but I don’t think it’s lovely to see a new photo of the girls. Because Alice isn’t posting that photo with good intentions. She is being manipulative by using the kids. I think pics of the girls should be totally off limits for both parents. She gets upset with candid photos taken by paps she likely called herself. It’s not any better if she posts these. It’s actually worse.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
People have different ways of dealing with this. I would want to know what she is saying about me if I was married to her and was a public figure and she had a lot of followers and the DM was using her SM for stories but some people would prefer to know second hand.

When I say 'want to know' I wouldn't really, it's more a grim necessity. Then again I never would have married mAlice!! Not in a million years...
Both things are probably true. Likely somebody at the Law Firm is monitoring it, whether manually or automated (the latter is hard on IG though), but Ioan will certainly check in. The human is a curious creature, also most people dont fully trust a random intern to catch everything etc. (even if he clearly is using us or other places on the internet to add the pieces that are missing). But not nearly as much as Alice believes. Also there will always be people in his real life saying things like "omg, did you see what your ex posted?"

Sorry, but I don’t think it’s lovely to see a new photo of the girls. Because Alice isn’t posting that photo with good intentions. She is being manipulative by using the kids. I think pics of the girls should be totally off limits for both parents. She gets upset with candid photos taken by paps she likely called herself. It’s not any better if she posts these. It’s actually worse.

MOO.
I find it tbh astonishing that none of her lawyers have prohibited her from posting the kids, from the very start. You put them at the centre of your divorce that way instead of making it a matter between the spouses, another sign of her being a tit mother, really.

Reactions: 38
most people dont fully trust a random intern to catch everything etc. (even if he clearly is using us or other places on the internet to add the pieces that are missing).
Yeah, an intern might not be arsed to catch everything plus she quickly deletes the worst stuff but he still needs to know what it was.

But not nearly as much as Alice believes.
Well there is no way IG is obsessed with her like she is obsessed with him. A big part of the reason for her smear campaign is she wants him to be constantly thinking "What will she do/say next". The thing she can bear is him not thinking about her at all.

Reactions: 18
Posting a photo of the girls on a SM platform she stopped using on the day their father is supposed to have visitation screams goading to me.

"They're mine, you can't have them. They're my world."

That's my take.

And historically this seems to be the pattern, no?

And especially a photo of the child that is generally off limits.

Do I sense a momager in the making? The next means to make money? It's worked for the Kardashian woman. That is not a compliment.

I hope something is put in place to prevent this and to stop the girls being used for attention on SM. It feels exploitive to me given the circumstances. It also seems particularly cruel when there is a custody battle at play.

I wonder if the initial only thank you vs. the usual tagging and love-bombing of RL friends means supporters sent money so she could treat herself and the girls and that's their acknowledgment. That's what I see. I could be wrong, of course.

As usual, Moo .🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 51
today's location (hopefully it wasnt yesterday)

I btw find it amusing how many of Alice's IG followers say the kids look like her. Dunno if this or her being a good mother/influence is the bigger lie LOL

(i guess some are deceived by the facetune/filter because Alice does it to herself too)

also before that random dude that thinks its the mens responsibility to avoid conflict deleted his twitter I saw a number of Alice's trolls supporting them. Tells me ALL I need to know. Imagine this being your defense? Ouch
B looks great! We know she has an amazing collection of coats, but how did she persuade the sky to match this one? Good to see her looking strong before what May be a bumpy road ahead for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For one god awful moment I thought B had ankle ribbons on 🙈

I would say Yo keeps an eye on Tattle coz Tattlers dont miss a beat where big Al is concerned 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice often says that Elsie looks like Ioan's mum
Which given how much Alice hates Ioan's mum is a bit worrying.
---
Posting a photo of the girls on a SM platform she stopped using on the day their father is supposed to have visitation screams goading to me.

"They're mine, you can't have them. They're my world."

That's my take.

And historically this seems to be the pattern, no?

And especially a photo of the child that is generally off limits.

Do I sense a momager in the making? The next means to make money? It's worked for the Kardashian woman. That is not a compliment.

I hope something is put in place to prevent this and to stop the girls being used for attention on SM. It feels exploitive to me given the circumstances. It also seems particularly cruel when there is a custody battle at play.

I wonder if the initial only thank you vs. the usual tagging and love-bombing of RL friends means supporters sent money so she could treat herself and the girls and that's their acknowledgment. That's what I see. I could be wrong, of course.

As usual, Moo .🐮
I really hope both girls stay out of all aspects of the entertainment industry, unless perhaps bts. It's notorious for chewing up and spitting out young girls and I'm pretty sure both Ella and Elsie's self-esteem and self-confidence has been severely damaged by Alice. Going into an industry that frequently exploits and abuses vulnerable young women is a train crash waiting to happen imo. But we all know Alice won't give a damn about that and is already planning to use them as her next cash cows. Hopefully she's too lazy to actually get off her arse and do anything about it.
Moo 🐮

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I don’t think Alice has the hots for Loopy but I think she flirts like she did with MITH or HW (I can’t remember which one it was) to manipulate them. I think she has a long history of being online with men and crossing boundaries. She does it for attention, imo not because she wants to have sex with them. I don’t think she is someone that cares for sex in a sense of loving someone. Sex to her would be done to gain control over someone. I also think Ioan and Alice likely had a sexless marriage.
Oh I didn’t mean it that way. She has the looks and personality of a woman who gave up on sex and romance a long time ago. Women still sexually active aren’t generally seedy but I notice Alice seems to enjoy his seedy attention and interactions so I think she’s attracted to him in that sense. ‘The hots ’ wasn’t the best choice in words but she’s far from repulsed like that rest of us put it that way.

Reactions: 10

MOO.
100% agree. They are lovely girls but their mother should be respecting their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
*Puts signing the kids up for auditions on bingo card.

She would rather see them working than get a job herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
*Puts signing the kids up for auditions on bingo card.

She would rather see them working than get a job herself.
“But I have to take Ella to auditions, you can’t expect me to WORK. What about her career?”
Damn it, I can absolutely see this happening.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The people posting those sickly sweet comments are just enablers.

She's addicted to SM (how long has she been off Twitter, 1 week?), and here she is surrounded by enablers. That's why it's unhealthy for her to be on SM. The more that people stroke her ego and tell her how wonderful she is, the more she will need it and use it.

That's why these people aren't the true friends she believes they are. It's also why she won't change. It doesn't seem as if there's anyone around her that can intervene and convince her to completely step back.

Also, using her children as a prop, and to gain praise and positive affirmation for herself, is just a big no, especially given her current circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Now imagine Ioan posted a similar photo. How many of those fuckwits would be popping off that he was using the children to prove a point? I rest my case, Your Honor. This is a narc essentially pissing on his doorstep! Look what you could’ve won…

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Unpopular opinion but the MOO thing is unnecessary and quite irritating. Readers can ascertain that it’s your opinion by virtue of the fact that you’re posting it.

I agree with others that in any other context the photo of the girls would be perfectly normal. But in Alice’s context it screams weaponising. As per.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Now imagine Ioan posted a similar photo. How many of those fuckwits would be popping off that he was using the children to prove a point? I rest my case, Your Honor. This is a narc essentially pissing on his doorstep! Look what you could’ve won…
It would be "look at Ioan taunting her by flaunting he has stolen her babiezzzz away for a day!" 😭🤮

Reactions: 23
Unpopular opinion but the MOO thing is unnecessary and quite irritating. Readers can ascertain that it’s your opinion by virtue of the fact that you’re posting it.

I agree with others that in any other context the photo of the girls would be perfectly normal. But in Alice’s context it screams weaponising. As per.
I think MOO is adorable and I love the developing vernacular here, like rolling someone into the sea.
---
I mean Al's genetic nose, not the one you see now.
Omg THAT’S what’s wrong with her face! I’ve been trying to put my finger on it. Her nose doesn’t match at all, and it looks so severe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Elsie has Al's nose but otherwise they are a copy of Yo. A weird way of kissing ass from these people saying they look like her.

Bee looks radiant.
BIB - which one? Actual...or current? 🤭

🐝 does look radiant and happy, so good to see ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.