Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the kids are refusing to see him and are upset about mom and the charges and they are close to getting the house sold, then I could see them not cooperating, hoping the threat of it was enough for her to not block the house sold. He's on borrowed time financially as far as paying the mortgage. She is, too, but that's another story. She doesn't seem to care.

I have a feeling he's agreed to Alice receiving a larger share than the prenup stated. Not half maybe, but more than the prenup. I always stated she deserved more than the prenup stated because they had since had two kids and she had been the primary caregiver with him being away a lot of the time. That is until she continued to try to destroy him. Then I didn't care. But neither of them wants to go before a judge and have their fates decided. Alice doesn't, but things could be done that Ioan doesn't like either. The kids are estranged from him. The sooner the house gets sold and their crazy mom settles into a new home, it's no longer so scary to them. And the longer this divorce drags on into a trial, the less money he comes away with. The house getting sold is one step closer to the divorce being worked out. But, at the least, it will give him breathing room. I choose to hope that's what is going on. I think that because she's not come back on Twitter yet. Is her divorce attorney telling her to stay off until they get things signed or worked out, as it's close? Am I crazy? I hope that's true. I could see Ioan not cooperating with the State because he sees what little contact he has with the kids worsening with them blaming him (not that that is true), but children don't care about the truth. They are scared about their mom.

She will ultimately pull other tit and they will be back in court, but the house getting sold ASAP and possibly the kids' reactions over all of this and their relationship worsening is what might have caused him not to cooperate and for it to be dropped by the State.
BIB: Hard disagree! Why on earth should she get a bigger cut of the house and/or his earnings? She has contributed nothing, zilch. She was happy to sign the pre-nup for 30% back then when it looked like he was going to be a big star and earning millions. Only started belly-aching about it now to show what a delicate flower of a victim she was/is. For heaven's sake, she was 39 when they married, not some innocent little thing from the backcountry.

As for her being the primary caregiver, what were the string of housekeepers and nannies doing while she was doing the "primary caregiving"? It seems to me she was always physically present, nothing more. She has always had domestic help until just recently, and when Ioan was home from w-o-r-k, he was running the vacuum cleaner, cooking, DIY-ing things around the house, teaching little Elsie to read, etc.

She should be happy to be getting 30%, shut up and get a job like millions of single mothers the world over.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread title suggestion:

Got the public defender, charges dismissed - now WeHo’s top eBay spender can get back to her bender

• Haha
Reactions: 18
funny enough the producers of Liar didnt approached him at first because they didnt know that a actor like him is available for this stuff. Moving to LA has done so much bad to his career in hindsight
He needs to go home , he would get regular parts in British TV dramas. I think it's time to admit the LA thing has failed there's no shame in it some of our TV stars have made good money. Suranne Jones who was a soap star and Sarah Lancashire have supposed net worths of around 3.5 million pounds. It's not chump change and he would have a good quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m busy writing a strongly worded letter to my MP about a gossip site that comments about my Twitter account. DON’T YOU SEE??
My sister and I are both unemployed and pass our days and nights on twitter. We just want to be left alone to insult and harass her ex and his partner, we are TERRIFIED. Please shut the site down now. Thank you and goodnight. That’s it, I’m going to bed now. Def going to bed this time. Night night all. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
We've seen her SM, the court papers, the pap photos, videos and all that. But what I find quite startling compared to her before is her complete change of mannerisms and speech in recent times. It's like she's going to snap any second.

Reactions: 19
I’m busy writing a strongly worded letter to my MP about a gossip site that comments about my Twitter account. DON’T YOU SEE??
My sister and I are both unemployed and pass our days and nights on twitter. We just want to be left alone to insult and harass her ex and his partner, we are TERRIFIED. Please shut the site down now. Thank you and goodnight. That’s it, I’m going to bed now. Def going to bed this time. Night night all. Xx
PS I av got stage 5ive kidley disese and met my wive at sIsTer AlICe weDDing
Pps am def gOin to bed Now
Nytol 😘
---
We've seen her SM, the court papers, the pap photos, videos and all that. But what I find quite startling compared to her before is her complete change of mannerisms and speech in recent times. It's like she's going to snap any second.
I think she is playing to her fans I really do, that video she posted was rehearsed imo, even down to the big sigh. She's never ever going to stop playing the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is clearly the ‘real’ Tony in recent tweets though. Whereas Alice is very partial to the drunken typos (not as many recently), these are good old ‘thicko’ errors. She’d know how to spell vulnerable and so on; he would not. I do agree it’s sometimes her, and was especially in the early days. I think he’s probably a very lonely man without much going on in his life, and so has been drawn in by it. He’s quite addicted himself by now. MOO (though I find this highly irritating!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope he shares his letter to his MP with us 😂
It would be quite nice to find out who is his local MP is and send them his screenshots of his vile behaviour - my particular favourite of 'dreaming of slitting a woman's throat open' !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this the same person who called Ioan's friend Iris a witch, but invented a not-very-convincing backstory about possibly getting a new female dog with the same name, in order to not look like a total bullying twit?

Also, lol at the "vitriol about Alice". Who is the one with the DVRO? What has she spent the last 2 years doing? Spewing hate and lies on Twitter about Ioan and Bianca, and anyone who supports them. Sending abusive emails and text messages to Ioan and his mother. All available to read in the court documents by the way, Alice supporters!

This one takes the biscuit though. The absolute hypocrisy. Alice loves taking the piss out of Bianca's illness, MS, so much so that Selma Blair (who also has MS) stopped following her on Instagram and started following (and sending supportive comments to) Bianca:

View attachment 2025037
Monotone really missed every stick on the intelligent tree on the way down didn't he 🤣🤣🤣
Dude, we don't make any money off you or mAlice. If this site paid us, I think we'd all be talking about people that are famous, as then we could make money.
We are simply here to see justice being served...and it will, at one point or another karma will show its hand ✋️
---
OMG I CANT 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You forgot to go fishing before you go to bed ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
PS I av got stage 5ive kidley disese and met my wive at sIsTer AlICe weDDing
Pps am def gOin to bed Now
Nytol 😘
---

I think she is playing to her fans I really do, that video she posted was rehearsed imo, even down to the big sigh. She's never ever going to stop playing the victim.
Yes, I agree that there is an element of it being a performance but to me that stilted speech she's developed is indicative of something odd. I'm not a diagnostician obviously so just MOO.

Reactions: 9
Alice and 2 more eBay purchases... shapewear - something to slim the waist (not makeup this time)
1) unknown purchase from a seller (" akpc_9 ") (all feedback given for buyers shows as 'private listing'). This seller sells mostly waist slimming products.
===
2) eBay item number: 285001092574
1678709135440.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Have I got this right? The bloke who only registered on Twitter to defend his dear sister and help keep people talking about her is now shouting into the abyss about how furious he is that people keep talking about his tweets? And yet he hasn't worked out that if he just shut up and deleted his account we'd have nothing to discuss? Make your mind up, fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He needs to go home , he would get regular parts in British TV dramas. I think it's time to admit the LA thing has failed there's no shame in it some of our TV stars have made good money. Suranne Jones who was a soap star and Sarah Lancashire have supposed net worths of around 3.5 million pounds. It's not chump change and he would have a good quality of life.
I will watch any series with these two actresses in them. They seem to always have amazing roles in something. Happy Valley led me to Scott and Bailey, which then drove me to the world of Britbox and Acorn. Many times I have thought IG would be great in some of the wonderful series I have enjoyed. Furthermore his peer “Jamie Bamber” from Hornblower has done really well for himself. But then again he married a sweet, lovely and normal person, but you get what I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what caused Tony baloneys temper tantrum? I get all my info from Tattle ( thank you everyone) and have seen some of the awful things he writes. Now all of a sudden he is complaining he should be untouchable as he gets kidney dialysis!! Did he not realise Alice filtered her photos ? Was this the guy who took a personal photo from tattle and put it on Twitter? Did he appear on Alice’s collage of favourite people ? Still, gave me a laugh on a miserable Monday morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I will watch any series with these two actresses in them. They seem to always have amazing roles in something. Happy Valley led me to Scott and Bailey, which then drove me to the world of Britbox and Acorn. Many times I have thought IG would be great in some of the wonderful series I have enjoyed. Furthermore his peer “Jamie Bamber” from Hornblower has done really well for himself. But then again he married a sweet, lovely and normal person, but you get what I mean.

Yes I remember Jamie Bamber from battlestar Galactica and law and order UK. The cost of living is much lower than LA and he won't have to feel he has to keep up with the super rich in Hollywood. He could get a very nice house and a comfortable lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Tone’s” twitter rant is absolutely hilarious! Especially his tweet to Elon 😂😂😂 and the several ‘PLEASE RT!!!’ of tweets that would mean absolutely nothing to anyone as there is no context!
I’m still convinced it’s Alice most of the time, but if that is actually her brother, what a pathetic sad sack 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’d never even heard of Tattle before Alice started harping on about it. Does she have shares in it or what?

Anyhoo, HELLO again good people of Twitter. 👋🏼 This is one of the most polite and civilised threads on Tattle. Welcome aboard. MOOOOO! MOOOO! 🐮
I’m not sure I’m doing that right?

If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the word ‘bleep’ echoing around but we are not mean; we just comment on Alice and her SM circus. Some people on Twitter make up stories about us, they say that we say horrible things etc. Some might even get aggressive and paranoid about it, like they’re having some kind of, withdrawal, come-down or episode. We don’t engage with them, obviously they’re a bit unwell in more ways than one.

Anyway have a look around you’ll soon see none of what was said is true. This thread is really quite pleasant.

I’m sorry tattle registration is still closed (for now). Have a read of the wiki at the top of the thread for the ‘best of’ Alice moments. You can hit ‘most liked posts’ at the top of each thread to get the highlights of the tattle commentary since the Alice circus started.

Check back soon to see if registration is open. It’s more fun watching her circus with company. 🤗 night night now, nighty night, sleep tight. I’m off to bed now… night all, I’m really going this time, goodnight Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.