Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would the crime be here? If Alice gave consent then it would be a convoluted to establish whether this was harassment of Ioan and therefore a breach of the dvro. I doubt anyone would want to pursue that action. It could be better used in the custody hearings if this is established.
I think he could make a case (if he wasn't consulted) that she disturbed his peace by allowing a pap to film their child and then make it public. He was also filmed so there's that. It's not that convoluted. If she set up the video ... that's a whole other (worse) matter. In one of his filings he also asks that she not post social media of the girls or any communications they had with him.

It also looks bad - she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned. Shows a lack of care for her daughter at the very least.

Reactions: 33
she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned.
There must have been consent and it wasn't Ioan that gave it. Therefore, Mommie Dearest must have done it as Backgrid aren't stupid enough to do something like this when they have a legal dept. Hence her getting arsey online when told to report it to the Police.

It's further ammo for the custody hearings. Also I don't think Ella was distressed - the whole thing looked planned. Theatrical gestures and then the walk out. It was done to make IG look emasculated as the daughter has control here. All it really shows it how devious mAlice is though. MOO 🐮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She does it because she needs to lock down for security reasons to protect the babies from the cheese string invasions. Yeah nah you are defo right. Andrea scares the hell out of her and good job for it too. It’s funny bcos she seemed scared of the TRO when it first got applied and to a lesser extent the PRO but I guess she thought she was invincible, and gained some courage over a period of time. Even being arrested and charged hasn’t really stopped her though, its interesting that Andrea seems to have taken the wind out of her sails and not the coppers.
Andrea just needs to keep the videos coming so we can all get some work done Lol
Malice going on about she's gagged, she isn't. She can "tell her truth" as she puts it, without bad mouthing Ioan, Bianca and his family, its called providing concrete evidence...oh wait she hasn't got any, my bad 😉. I think that in her own head, mAlice really does believe her own lies, that she has been wrong done by, just because Ioan left her. Even if she didn't abuse him and put him down, etc; he still has the right to leave if he has fallen out of love with her. No one likes to be left, or feel rejected, but millions of people are in such a worse position than she is, all across the world. She needs to look up the word gratitude!
I'm glad that Andrea has, shaken her up, it's what she needs, a big dose of reality. Hopefully she is finally taking stock and is trying to really sort herself out, not pretending to, for all of 5 minutes. And I really hope that she isn't taking this out on the kids, in any shape or form 😕

Her truth is she got dumped, she’s an abusive bleep and her children will go no contact in the next few years when they reach early to mid adulthood. Thank you, next… 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think he could make a case (if he wasn't consulted) that she disturbed his peace by allowing a pap to film their child and then make it public. He was also filmed so there's that. It's not that convoluted. If she set up the video ... that's a whole other (worse) matter. In one of his filings he also asks that she not post social media of the girls or any communications they had with him.

It also looks bad - she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned. Shows a lack of care for her daughter at the very least.
Ioan can only report an incident to local plod. He doesn’t make cases. One complaint could be the existence of a video on a Scandinavian website of him speaking to his daughter. From a plod perspective this isn’t the crime of the century and it isn’t going to be assigned to SVU detectives. Most likely the officer will try to push back on a crime that happened outside their jurisdiction. But even if they didn’t this isn’t going to feature high on the list of things for officers to investigate. They might drop a few calls.

Alternatively Ioan alleges that his restrained wife set it up to harass him in breach of the dvro. He will be asked for evidence of this. Which he isn’t likely to have. If the police proceed with the complaint they need to identify the person who set it up. We presume it is Alice and she is daft enough but what if she got a useful idiot to do it. I don’t think the police would do more than make a few calls and would probably get little out of the pap.

The best complaints to take to plod is Alice visibly contacting Ioan in a threatening or abusive manner. In Ioan shoes I wouldn’t got near a scenario that might involve his child wittingly or unwittingly being involved in the top off.

Reactions: 7
Dec 2021 “I no longer intend to post about them”🙈

Dear Alice, they are your claim to fame so of course you are going to go on writing about them because you are a nobody without mentioning them. How feckin sad is your life and you created the tit in you are in. LET GO!!!!!

Turdle pips

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ioan can only report an incident to local plod. He doesn’t make cases. One complaint could be the existence of a video on a Scandinavian website of him speaking to his daughter. From a plod perspective this isn’t the crime of the century and it isn’t going to be assigned to SVU detectives. Most likely the officer will try to push back on a crime that happened outside their jurisdiction. But even if they didn’t this isn’t going to feature high on the list of things for officers to investigate. They might drop a few calls.

Alternatively Ioan alleges that his restrained wife set it up to harass him in breach of the dvro. He will be asked for evidence of this. Which he isn’t likely to have. If the police proceed with the complaint they need to identify the person who set it up. We presume it is Alice and she is daft enough but what if she got a useful idiot to do it. I don’t think the police would do more than make a few calls and would probably get little out of the pap.

The best complaints to take to plod is Alice visibly contacting Ioan in a threatening or abusive manner. In Ioan shoes I wouldn’t got near a scenario that might involve his child wittingly or unwittingly being involved in the top off.
You are being exceptionally literal. When I said ”make a case” I meant it as in, you could make an argument for. And “complaint” as in complaining, not a legal complaint.

I was asked if he could “add” it to the existing misdemeanor charges and gave my thoughts on it. It is in fact continued harassment. Is it the “best” complaint, as you wrote? We don’t know. We don’t know what she is doing, all we know is what Ioan has chosen to make public.

Whether he elects to bring it to the attention of the police is up to him and it would be up to them as to whether they believed the case was strong enough to take to the district attorney for consideration.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now, it is derailing the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
You are being exceptionally literal. When I said ”make a case” I meant it as in, you could make an argument for. And “complaint” as in complaining, not a legal complaint.

I was asked if he could “add” it to the existing misdemeanor charges and gave my thoughts on it. It is in fact continued harassment. Is it the “best” complaint, as you wrote? We don’t know. We don’t know what she is doing, all we know is what Ioan has chosen to make public.

Whether he elects to bring it to the attention of the police is up to him and it would be up to them as to whether they believed the case was strong enough to take to the district attorney for consideration.
I am not the only one being literal it seems. I know you decreed that MOO should be outlawed. But we all have opinions which we can post. YOO is a bit limiting. If that is ok with you

I am not the only one being literal it seems. I know you decreed that MOO should be outlawed. But we all have opinions which we can post. YOO is a bit limiting. If that is ok with you
I never said MOO should be outlawed. I use it, and I provided some history on where and how it came to be in use. That’s it. I also have no issue with your opinion, but you misinterpreted what I said. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

Tomorrow is Alice’s next hearing … happy belated International Women’s Day, Alice. You’re showing that women truly can be anything, including convicted criminals. Way to go, you.

Reactions: 27
Tomorrow is Alice’s next hearing … happy belated International Women’s Day, Alice. You’re showing that women truly can be anything, including convicted criminals. Way to go, you.
I find it amusing that Alice's court dates tend to fall on significant days.

• Haha
She'd be foolish to not take a plea deal if one is offered tomorrow. A trial won't change the DVRO and will open her up to total exposure, IMO. I don't see the charges being dropped. I do see a MH evaluation potentially being ordered by a judge and I gather DV/DA classes are very common as well.

A criminal record will impact everything for her so negatively. It's such a shame she didn't consider that sooner.

🐮

Reactions: 38
WELL MET FUCKOS!!!!
SHOW YOURSELF!!!
BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!!!

Us turds really need to get our own line in merch. I saw this and thought if the hair was blonde I would buy it.

---

Shows someone is always lurking here. We reminded her she has a pinterest.

She is like Trump in many ways, she doesn't care as much if we slag her off as long as she is not being ignored.
We not only need our own line of merchandise, we need a worldwide convention!

---
seems like yesterday Bianca was at the beach in Malibu

its from 28 january, published 31 january, spotted by me on 3 february, Alice brough it up 9 february. It may become a topic at some point for sure if Ioan decides to investigate this further

it's cognitive dissonance.

Alice constantly threatening with police over nothing is totes fine, but when somebody points out/demands her to be jailed over actual criminal behavior it's "abusive" and they take out the "SHE IS A MOTHER" excuse

The other day one of her mega-psychos claimed to the youtube lawyer that the DVRO in itself is a taunting jail threat....un-bleeping-believable.

Real life video of @welp coming in hot with receipts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Aw, I hate to see my sistas and mistas squabble. At least we'll always unite over tea, fuckos!

Merail. I just showed Mr Edna the recently posted frock-over-trou image and asked, "Whaddayathink?"
1678356817732.png

He's known me since 1980. He said, "OMG. witch stole your look." (Yeah, he works with younger people. I choose to find his Millenium-isms endearing).

Kid you not, I hustled down to the local seamstress and booked her to hem all my frocks to just above the thighs. Wardrobe will now be full of tops, blouses and chemises.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.