Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A russian dude that lives in LA posted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
View attachment 2021745
View attachment 2021746

the hearing was on the 9th, the motion was on the 10th, they initially wrote wednesday/thursday, but corrected it later
Thanks; I didn’t see the corrected version and thought the Wednesday hearing first mentioned was odd.

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 17
Dim & dumb Lupenis and Tiny Tone both class it as a win and proof of Alice's innocence because the charges were dropped on this one case. Like nobody noticed anything that Alice has done in the last 2 years just because she deleted everything when she sobered up. Absolutely mental 🤣🤣

Not sure which one of them makes me wretch more but my vagina has just grabbed a bottle of gorilla glue and sealed itself up.

Alice's biggest defenders, Scooby-Do and bleeping scrappy-Do
BIB - just came in to see what the FMs have been saying and this has done me in 💀🤣
---
Hi, friends. 💚 I’m just catching up to Alice’s case being dismissed. In this ONE situation it sucks that we’ve all used “bleep” so many times that it has been normalized cuz I am currently searching a swear dictionary tryna find a fuckin word that illustrates how much I’m fuming. “bleep” is not enough. “witch” is not enough. “Asshole” is not enough. None of it is enough to identify this person who has gotten away with SO MUCH HARM and will continue to do so, considering that she seems confident that she can bypass any legal repercussion that comes her way and is probably snickering at our utter annoyance right now.

I’mma say it idgaf how rotten it sounds: This person doesn’t deserve to have children. I wouldn’t care if she went through SIXTY rounds of IVF—she don’t deserve those beautiful kids.

She also doesn’t deserve Ioan. She also doesn’t deserve to have spent this much time in a house that should have hit the market a WHILE ago. She also doesn’t have the right to cheat working-class people out of money, hide her own stash, and then spend that tit on eBay cosmetics that have clearly made her ten times uglier. She also doesn’t have the right to ruthlessly alienate her children from their father, who only wants the best for them as well as reciprocated love. She alsooooo doesn’t have the right to stir online abuse against a woman who has done literally NOTHING to her. It’s like there’s never justice for ANYTHING she does. Enough. Just penalize her, already.

I’m still catching up with this thread but I’d like to invest at least a little faith in the words of friends in here who insist that there is punishment on the horizon/that more evidence might be in need of gathering first/that the DA just wants to have his ducks in a row before taking serious action/that Alice will get her ass whoopin SOON. I’m tryna believe y’all and be patient. I just get a bad taste in my mouth when Justice takes its sweet-ass time…

On another note, I hope y’all are doing well and, if not, know I’m praying for your peace and happiness. 💚 It’s a’comin’…

SO, I went four days this week without my ADHD meds, which typically give me a dopamine high that helps me feel motivated and focused enough to work.

I was su*cidal for the first two of those four days. Whenever I stood up, I was tired. Whenever I spoke, I forgot what I was going to say (ADHD impacts short-term memory). Whenever I was alone, I was sad. I had to leave class early on Tuesday, and my professor was so concerned about my safety that he felt compelled to send me a check-in email at like 8 PM; in the midst of a crying episode I blurted to him that I had to walk to class instead of riding the train because I was compelled to jump onto the tracks. He was SO kind to look out for me. I had a class on Zoom and broke down when it was my turn to talk about how my week was going. I’m in a seminary school so, in true seminary fashion, everyone prayed for my joy for 3 minutes, which made me cry harder. I swear to God there are SO many compassionate people who will look out for us, and we should always remember them when we’re feeling down. 🥹🥹🥹

A beautiful classmate finally reached out to me yesterday and said she had a few pills from another ADHD medication that she had; she said they made her feel terrible so she stopped using them. She gave them to me which is suuuuuper not-good in terms of the law but at the same time I would have been institutionalized by now if she hadn’t intervened. I owe her EVERYTHING AND MORE. She very possibly literally saved my life, yet she was so humble about it. I can’t describe the depression of an ADHD medication crash. Now that I have some medicine in me I just splurged on like 8 different eyelash sets from a cosmetics website lmao. I think they’ll make me pretty (surely SOMETHING out there has to, right???). 😂 But yeah, I feel AMAZING and I hope you do, too. If anyone ever feels down, or SERIOUSLY down, or possibly dangerously down, pls tag me in Tattle Turds—we can talk about it together. 🥰

Salaam! (Peace!) 💚 Back to playing catch-up…
Oh hun, this is horrible to read, that you felt so low, I had no idea that the "crash" from no ADHD meds can make you feel that bad 😔. Thank god someone gave you some meds, and while it isn't great to share meds, I'd definitely would have taken some if i was in that situation. Please, please, dont let work overrule your mental health, if that makes sense. I know you can concentrate more without them, but health in any shape or form, comes before work/study etc. If you ever feel like that again, you know where to find me...love you 💗💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi, friends. 💚 I’m just catching up to Alice’s case being dismissed. In this ONE situation it sucks that we’ve all used “bleep” so many times that it has been normalized cuz I am currently searching a swear dictionary tryna find a fuckin word that illustrates how much I’m fuming. “bleep” is not enough. “witch” is not enough. “Asshole” is not enough. None of it is enough to identify this person who has gotten away with SO MUCH HARM and will continue to do so, considering that she seems confident that she can bypass any legal repercussion that comes her way and is probably snickering at our utter annoyance right now.

I’mma say it idgaf how rotten it sounds: This person doesn’t deserve to have children. I wouldn’t care if she went through SIXTY rounds of IVF—she don’t deserve those beautiful kids.

She also doesn’t deserve Ioan. She also doesn’t deserve to have spent this much time in a house that should have hit the market a WHILE ago. She also doesn’t have the right to cheat working-class people out of money, hide her own stash, and then spend that tit on eBay cosmetics that have clearly made her ten times uglier. She also doesn’t have the right to ruthlessly alienate her children from their father, who only wants the best for them as well as reciprocated love. She alsooooo doesn’t have the right to stir online abuse against a woman who has done literally NOTHING to her. It’s like there’s never justice for ANYTHING she does. Enough. Just penalize her, already.

I’m still catching up with this thread but I’d like to invest at least a little faith in the words of friends in here who insist that there is punishment on the horizon/that more evidence might be in need of gathering first/that the DA just wants to have his ducks in a row before taking serious action/that Alice will get her ass whoopin SOON. I’m tryna believe y’all and be patient. I just get a bad taste in my mouth when Justice takes its sweet-ass time…

On another note, I hope y’all are doing well and, if not, know I’m praying for your peace and happiness. 💚 It’s a’comin’…

SO, I went four days this week without my ADHD meds, which typically give me a dopamine high that helps me feel motivated and focused enough to work.

I was su*cidal for the first two of those four days. Whenever I stood up, I was tired. Whenever I spoke, I forgot what I was going to say (ADHD impacts short-term memory). Whenever I was alone, I was sad. I had to leave class early on Tuesday, and my professor was so concerned about my safety that he felt compelled to send me a check-in email at like 8 PM; in the midst of a crying episode I blurted to him that I had to walk to class instead of riding the train because I was compelled to jump onto the tracks. He was SO kind to look out for me. I had a class on Zoom and broke down when it was my turn to talk about how my week was going. I’m in a seminary school so, in true seminary fashion, everyone prayed for my joy for 3 minutes, which made me cry harder. I swear to God there are SO many compassionate people who will look out for us, and we should always remember them when we’re feeling down. 🥹🥹🥹

A beautiful classmate finally reached out to me yesterday and said she had a few pills from another ADHD medication that she had; she said they made her feel terrible so she stopped using them. She gave them to me which is suuuuuper not-good in terms of the law but at the same time I would have been institutionalized by now if she hadn’t intervened. I owe her EVERYTHING AND MORE. She very possibly literally saved my life, yet she was so humble about it. I can’t describe the depression of an ADHD medication crash. Now that I have some medicine in me I just splurged on like 8 different eyelash sets from a cosmetics website lmao. I think they’ll make me pretty (surely SOMETHING out there has to, right???). 😂 But yeah, I feel AMAZING and I hope you do, too. If anyone ever feels down, or SERIOUSLY down, or possibly dangerously down, pls tag me in Tattle Turds—we can talk about it together. 🥰

Salaam! (Peace!) 💚 Back to playing catch-up…
Have you tried the word shitcunt, I find it quite effective when bleep just isn't enough!
I really hope there is more going on behind closed doors that we are unaware of, and that she gets her karma, as duck meeeee its overdue 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ella looks like a hunch back in that coat. I'm assuming it's a look ????
The coat is a look. The hunch is me. A girl who grew too tall, too fast, with low self-esteem and an emotionally abusive Mother I am still tip toeing around.

There is no doubt (bleeping moo) that Alice set these up. The paps are not hanging around grocery store parking lots during a major rain/storm event in Southern California in case a "celebrity" does a little grocery shopping. That probably didn't make the poor girl happy either.

And to the dumbasses supporting Alice in the DM and on Twitter - do you realize Ioan has not said one word on social media? Everything and anything Ioan has said has been taken from sworn to, under penalty of perjury court filings and responses.

I believe he did not have an affair with Bianca while residing with Alice because he swore to it. And by the same sword of social media, I am sure if he had it would have come to light. It probably took months after he left her to even contemplate wanting to touch or be touched by anyone again. 🤮

And two years after he attempted trying to get away from the raging bleep - he is not having an "affair" and Bianca is not his "mistress".

🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The coat is a look. The hunch is me. A girl who grew too tall, too fast, with low self-esteem and an emotionally abusive Mother I am still tip toeing around.

There is no doubt (bleeping moo) that Alice set these up. The paps are not hanging around grocery store parking lots during a major rain/storm event in Southern California in case a "celebrity" does a little grocery shopping. That probably didn't make the poor girl happy either.

And to the dumbasses supporting Alice in the DM and on Twitter - do you realize Ioan has not said one word on social media? Everything and anything Ioan has said has been taken from sworn to, under penalty of perjury court filings and responses.

I believe he did not have an affair with Bianca while residing with Alice because he swore to it. And by the same sword of social media, I am sure if he had it would have come to light. It probably took months after he left her to even contemplate wanting to touch or be touched by anyone again. 🤮

And two years after he attempted trying to get away from the raging bleep - he is not having an "affair" and Bianca is not his "mistress".

🐮
I agree that I don’t think did have an affair as he would be very unlikely to commit perjury. (Not that I’d blame him, both for having an affair or perjury, given the vicious defamatory hate campaign Alice has waged). But in all this time, no-one has ever come forward to challenge his version of events.

I think he is a fundamentally, honest, decent man, brought up with a strong moral code that he still lives by. This is possibly why he tried so hard with Alice for so long (he believed in marriage vows and a strong family unit). He also seems kind, which bitchface mistook for weakness.

And he must have the patience of a bleeping saint😡

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Malice Cunthrope’s face looks structurally wider in all recent photos. Yes weight gain and aging but it’s changed so much. I do think she was exceptionally pretty in her younger years (personal taste or not, she was always above average looking), so it’s particularly shocking looking at pics of her now very wide face. And for fucks sake malice, lose those bleeping glasses already you malignant growth.

Moooooooo 🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄
Totally agree on the face shape. Alice’s face is looking much rounder and less defined. Actually, kind of toady. She has behaved despicably so many times that I have regressed to my mean girl stage. And I’m not even sorry. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree that I don’t think did have an affair as he would be very unlikely to commit perjury. (Not that I’d blame him, both for having an affair or perjury, given the vicious defamatory hate campaign Alice has waged). But in all this time, no-one has ever come forward to challenge his version of events.

I think he is a fundamentally, honest, decent man, brought up with a strong moral code that he still lives by. This is possibly why he tried so hard with Alice for so long (he believed in marriage vows and a strong family unit). He also seems kind, which bitchface mistook for weakness.

And he must have the patience of a bleeping saint😡
At this point, if I heard he slept with every woman and/or man from California to Australia to Timbuktu during that marriage to help keep his sanity - I would stand up alone in my living room and freaking applaud! 👏👏👏👏

But you are right - he seems very family oriented and moral. So does Bianca. From what her social media shows - one boyfriend after she divorced her abusive spouse and then she met Ioan. Close to their families. Would do nothing to embarrass their Moms.

Though I imagine Mrs G applauded when she met Bianca. 😏 Put candles and roses in Ioan's childhood bedroom and dropped to her knees thanking the good Lord after she met her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

🐮
I think you’re probably right, but who calls the paps to take pictures of them looking wretched in a parking lot? What‘s the point? Is she trying to evoke sympathy? Use up her new makeup and show her new coat? And I think you’re absolutely correct about Ella. So many of my tall friends, especially when they got their height early, did not realize it as the gift it would be in the future and tended to try to look shorter. That child, and her sister, should be off limits for all but supportive comments. I suspect Ella is in her own private hell being homeschooled by Alice at the grocery store and she doesn’t need for anybody to pile on. And I’m sorry for what you went through. Seems like you kick ass now. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A russian dude that lives in LA posted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
View attachment 2021745
View attachment 2021746

the hearing was on the 9th, the motion was on the 10th, they initially wrote wednesday/thursday, but corrected it later
He looks tired on the first pic 😞

Reactions: 5
I thought long and hard before posting this, I realise the ramifications could be huge but…… I really, really like the coat. I don’t like it on big Al though, she’d make the Crown Jewels look tacky… 😬
I like the coat too! Big Al doesn’t look good in anything. And that coat wouldn’t look good on me but it is still cute.

Reactions: 5
Considering how she really looks like the filter game is strong for this one

Screenshot_20230312_025951.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-030014_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230312-030005_Instagram.jpg

"me and the girls are good" - says while probably preventing another visitation

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Hahaha that’s bravado. She’s sitting herself. Good.

Alice is a cow. Moo.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
That’s why she has a weirdly motionless head in these videos; the filter will slip if she moves too much, I can see it flickering.
The look in her eyes doesn’t match her words. Very strange, and that’s happened before. Maybe medication? MOO.

Reactions: 25
There she is sending out the bleep-signal to her last five morons. What an absolute failure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.