Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people are coming on to this public forum and taking screenshots and posting them on Twitter. How DARE they. I'm going to DM Elon Musk immediately and send a letter to Rishi Sunak.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I can't believe people are coming on to this public forum and taking screenshots and posting them on Twitter. How DARE they. I'm going to DM Elon Musk immediately and send a letter to Rishi Sunak.
Can you set up a petition for us all to sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is he has said multiple times he absolutely loves living in LA compared to the UK.
That was a long time ago now. They have been in LA since 2003. 20 years later, it's fair to say the Hollywood dream didn't work out for him. Also, auditioning seems to be all virtual now. There is no need to be physically based there. Even Bianca might get her movie made in the UK. It doesn't have to be Hollywood!
---
Apparently, you can sue for "libel" when someone says your wife is prettier than your sister. Jeez. How much did your soul cost Tiny?
I don't think "Tone" understands that twitter is public. Don't put it out there if you don't want someone to comment Fucko!
---
where did Alice see saggy vagina's
Her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Irshwidz I think you called her “hamster cheeks” and I have been lying half-drunk in a tent with a burrito fat-chin cackling for like three mins now you win ok 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you for breaking it down. I know there's no "typical" for abusers but do people arrested for DVRO or similar crimes usually request the factually innocent pathway?

I imagine she wants to because it would impact her record and custody, but is something like that just par for the course?

edited to add - I just am curious if this is another time diversionary tactic to slow down the custody and divorce or it would have no real impact in the grand scheme of things.
I don’t know if there are any stats on this. This particular case should no longer have an impact on the hearings, as they were only delayed to preserve her fifth amendment (right against self-incrimination) rights.

This is a pretty good article explaining the request for factual innocence - and why it’s not that easy to obtain. There is an appeal available if the motion on the 25th is denied.

And this is from the California government; interesting to note that even if the record is expunged you are required to reveal this information on certain documents.

Reactions: 22
I've just remembered what Tone's drunken rant reminds me of

"Please stop contacting me now. I will contact attorney general if you do not stop"

• Haha
This is a pretty good article explaining the request for factual innocence - and why it’s not that easy to obtain. There is an appeal available if the motion on the 25th is denied.
Is this just another delaying tactic? So he can't move the custody hearing forward?

Reactions: 11
Is this just another delaying tactic? So he can't move the custody hearing forward?
It shouldn’t have any impact on the custody hearing, I don’t think. Her being charged is a fact, one which the family court judge is already aware of. She’s disputing the basis for the arrest and charges.

Reactions: 21
He posted that pic of Rach and his MiL knowing Tattle would comment on it. Then 'he' goes off on one! Fuckwit.
This is the only place he gets any attention, poor wee soul. A bit like Loopy and to a certain extent the Abuser herself. If it wasn’t for us they would all be howling into the void.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Though I am reluctant to expose my real identity, I tried my new filters.
1abb5c792286f8d7b9f800dd74308007f6-rihanna.rsquare.w700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Caught up on the rant and all the retweet’s of bring tattle down (all of 1 retweet) 😂😂😂

I didn’t know it was April fools Day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Caught up on the rant and all the retweet’s of bring tattle down (all of 1 retweet) 😂😂😂

I didn’t know it was April fools Day 🤣
It sounds so ‘Alice’ doesn’t it? I’ll have a tantrum until I get my own way - post repeatedly on Twitter until they take tattle down 🤔

• Haha
So the paps make Alice look a blob fish but anytime Bianca is papped she looks beautiful? Okay…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If photographers catch you out in the wild looking not so unattractive more than a half dozen times once, then the reality is that's how you look at present.

And if you have spent your days cruelly mocking your ex and his GF's looks (and both are very attractive), attacking other women on SM for their looks over the years, or regularly telling people they are actually 'jealous' of you (ridiculous), then you have opened yourself up to people in turn having an opinion about how you look.

Real talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yes I remember Jamie Bamber from battlestar Galactica and law and order UK. The cost of living is much lower than LA and he won't have to feel he has to keep up with the super rich in Hollywood. He could get a very nice house and a comfortable lifestyle.
Does Doctor Who still film in Cardiff? If everyone relocated there then maybe Bee could be the next Doctor’s Assistant and Yo could sign a Golden Handcuff deal with S4C doing some presenting/investigative journalism/voiceover work with the odd cameo (snort) in Pobol y cwm.

Alice could also get a recurring guest role in Casualty with a Munchausens story arc.

(On a more serious note Yo could do a lot worse than a stunt in Casualty in terms of the geography of filming and the potential to secure a decent salary)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.