Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hermionegrangerrrr

This is quite the rant

Are they suggesting that the paps photoshop her features? XD
View attachment 2024920

Over-invested abuse apologists complaining about people being invested to call out a abusers crimes and lies, you couldnt make this up

PS: the way they think googling opening hours of a well known outlet is some big task LOL
View attachment 2024944

Reading comprehension runs through family here: no one here said that but rightly pointed out that the fan he was responding to seems to think that Alice and the SIL are related since they point out Alice having her beauty from them lol
View attachment 2024923

it was obvious that this was filtered and it's especially sad since unlike their mother they look unfiltered better

funny enough the producers of Liar didnt approached him at first because they didnt know that a actor like him is available for this stuff. Moving to LA has done so much bad to his career in hindsight
The Elon “I’ll follow you and DM you. Tony” is sending me lmao like Elon is gonna go omg it’s Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Gilbert

The girls look beautiful, clean and happy which is great to see. I’m sure Ioan would think so too in the highly unlikely event of him looking at Alice’s Instagram. Alice continues to waste energy trying to goad him when I’m sure he is hurting but resigned to minimal if any contact until after the custody hearing and won’t be self-harming by looking at what she posts. No matter what she tries to spin, one day the girls will see the hard evidence everyone else has seen and will despise her. So I hope you enjoyed your dinner, Alice. There will be few like this when the girls are older and can choose.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
What’s with the DM publishing those photos of Ella? It’s an invasion of the girl’s privacy and invites all sorts of unwelcome attention and commentary. I’d be fucking fuming if I were her parent, especially knowing how she feels about her image being published. Is it legal? Yet the Twitter troglodytes don’t care about that, they’re now championing the DM article, as all they care about is fucking Alice and trying to prove how right they were (lols).

(obvs mean fucking (awful) Alice, not fucking Alice … although a few of them would most definitely be up for it 🫤🫣 )
If Alice sold that 'Exclusive' to the DM, and I suspect she likely did, then I imagine she gave permission for them to take those photos of her and Ella in the pouring rain at Trader Joe's where no Paps hang out in said pouring rain... ever. I have never even once seen photographers hanging around outside in the parking lot and I shop there. It rained all damn day yesterday. How did they know she was there?

Right.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Wonder how the home schooling of Ella is going? Bet Alice is a shit teacher.

IG: The girls' schools went 100% remote in 2020 at the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, and I did nearly everything necessary to set up and maintain their remote classes. I picked up their materials and set up their devices. Elsie was in kindergarten, and I worked with her to help her learn
how to read. To make it a more engaging experience for Elsie, I set up word cards around the outdoor dining table with a mini ninja warrior course. In front of Elsie, Alice said I was a terrible teacher, and I was spending too much time with Elsie helping her learn how to read.

7. This kind of interaction with Alice was a microcosm of our relationship. Alice belittled and berated me, often in the presence of Ella and/or Elsie, and her attacks worsened over time. Alice told me regularly, and often in front of the children, that she wanted a divorce, that I was stupid and a
failure, and that she would call the police if I did not do what she demanded.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

ButterTart

VIP Member
How lovely to see a new pic of the girls. Ella is the absolute double of her dad, and I wonder if Elsie looks like someone else in her family, as she doesn't really resemble either of her parents much at present? (I've got two cousins, from separate families, who look like sisters, and who both really look like my mum. Which is annoying for me, my mum was really attractive in her day, unfortunately, I look nothing like her! 😭)
They look healthy and happy, the eyebags are a fact of most tweens life now, a product of never-ending screen time, no matter how responsible their parents may (or may not) be about devices and internet use. Lovely as Ella is, I do hope that she finds a career away from something like modelling, it's hard on women's mental health, it's not easy to make a living at, her "nepo baby" credentials may not be enough to guarantee her work, and she'll never be free from her mother's clutches if she works within the sphere of "Hollywood", which Alice, for some reason, sees as some ultimate prize.
And I hope that little Elsie inherits her mother's gift for language, and gets a job as a Welsh teacher in a little school in the Valleys, and spends her weekends with her Welsh family and friends, and doesn't give a single thought to her old life in WeHo!
Sorry, but I don’t think it’s lovely to see a new photo of the girls. Because Alice isn’t posting that photo with good intentions. She is being manipulative by using the kids. I think pics of the girls should be totally off limits for both parents. She gets upset with candid photos taken by paps she likely called herself. It’s not any better if she posts these. It’s actually worse.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I can't believe people are coming on to this public forum and taking screenshots and posting them on Twitter. How DARE they. I'm going to DM Elon Musk immediately and send a letter to Rishi Sunak.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I'm contemplating of having a batch of turd emoji pins made and wearing them when I travel on London transport :ROFLMAO:
I can just picture the scene: A crowded Tube carriage, somewhere on the Jubilee line, 8am on a dreary Tuesday morning in March. A seemingly perfectly normal, middle-aged woman, suddenly leaps from her seat, squealing in delight and yelling "Moo!" whilst a younger woman stands up and shouts "Moo!" in response, both women collapse laughing and start ranting about "baby angels" and "Little Phoneys". Other travellers try to avoid eye contact with the pair, and, as is the way of Londoners, each other...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

frobly-mobly

"...the restraining order charges have caused Evans's name to be 'dragged through the mud,"

But it's ok for her to drag her ex's name through the mud publicly accusing him of perjuring himself, saying he hates his eldest daughter, suggesting he is paying for trolls, claiming her ex's girlfriend is trolling her and suggesting that same person is a pedalo, etc.
Cool, cool.

• Angry

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a popular opinion but what is the point? The cunt continues to get away with severe parental alienation, not coparenting or aiding visitation or therapy or anything. She’s pissed away all their money, the kids don’t want to be with their Dad or are bribed, cajoled or threatened if they do want to be with him, and she runs ripshod over the darvo, the courts, and everything else. I’m sick to death of fuckos getting away with foul deeds you and I would be smacked down for. I doubt Ioan will get custody and even if he does the girls will just leave, unless there’s a huge distance between residences. And even then they will just hail an Uber. Don’t come at me but I’m not sure he should keep trying for anything but getting the divorce done and dusted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Babsi

View attachment 2020320The fact that 57 people read this and pressed like will never stop to amaze me. It takes very simple comprehension skills to understand what this woman has been doing for the past 2 years. She’s made it very clear. She’s been abusing her ex, his gf, his family, and occasionally his colleagues too very very openly. She’s been alienating his daughters, even going as far as stating publicly Ioan hates the eldest. How on earth is this acceptable?
OK, let me get this straight. mAlice has posted on her social media for all the world to see that:

- Ioan is a sex fiend who spent a million dollars on sex workers;
- Ioan is a crackhead;
- Ioan is a deadbeat dad who lets his children go hungry and is throwing her and the children out of their home into the cold (oddly enough, they're still there zig months later)
- Ioan hates his 13-year-old daughter;
- Ioan has pedophilic tendencies (proven by the fact that he loves and respects his mother);
- Bianca is a whore;
- Bianca is also pedalo;
- Ioan and Bianca are plotting mAlice's death or trying to get her to kill herself;
- Bianca is a danger to mAlice's and Ioan's children (must be true, mAlice dreamt it).

Also, in her own messages to Ioan presented to the court, she contacted previous producers and agents and told him straight out that she would see to it that his career is over. According to Ioan's sworn statements under threat of perjury in court documents, she has belittled and insulted him in front of their children long before and since the separation, interfered in his court-ordered contact and visitation time with the children, thwarted the children's therapy that was likewise court-ordered, bombarded the producer of his latest film project with derogatory letters, etc.

What have I forgotten? :unsure:

Sooooo, it stands to reason that mAlice has been trampled on, stamped on, wrongly accused, and robbed of her dignity and integrity. Ooooookaaaaay, now I finally get it, Tone ... (snaps fingers) ... she is the true victim of an abusive spouse and court system. Silly me, why didn't I see this sooner?! /S🥴

And there are zig people out there on social media and the DM board that lap it up and call him an abuser for leaving, trying his best for months to get a quiet and not ruinous divorce and be a father to his kids and then finally fighting back in court against the alienation of his children and the financial and mental abuse, never saying one single negative word about her in public and going broke in the process. 🤬:mad:🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Gilbert

Just putting this out there to quantify my statement that I believe Ioan doesn’t look at Alice’s SM. My divorce (through the High Court in Edinburgh) was drawn out over more than two years and involved coercive control. I blocked my ex on all SM platforms and contact between us was only via email. A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here, I just doubt given his representation that Ioan actively looks at Alice’s posts (because it hurts and it’s like throwing yourself to the wolves). Only based on my experience and perhaps not how Ioan is handling things. But if I was Alice, I wouldn’t assume a provocative post is a slam dunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Ametrine

VIP Member
For all of Alice's defenders - do you think any of her behaviour has been remotely normal or acceptable?

Ioan chose to leave his marriage. He was unhappy, and was emotionally, verbally and physically abused by Alice. He was allowed to leave her and end his marriage. He DID NOT give up on his kids. He wanted to come to an agreement with Alice and to divorce as amicably as possible (hence beginning a collaborative divorce). He was still financially supporting Alice more than two years after he left her. He wanted to see his daughters after he left Alice, and has been making every effort to do so.

Instead, Alice ran to the media, has spewed lie after lie about Ioan, has trashed his family, has alienated his daughters from Ioan, has bullied and harassed his new girlfriend (which triggered her MS symptoms), has emailed and texted him abuse, has turned down settlement offer after settlement offer, and has launched a Gofundme despite having her own money. Her behaviour was so abhorrent and illegal that she was handed a domestic violence restraining order.

She doesn't give a fuck about how she's humiliating her daughters, or pissing away Ioan's ever-dwindling supply of money, which just fucks her and her daughters' futures up. As long as she gets revenge against Baby Angel for ruining her happy LA life, that's all that matters, right?

None of this is normal or acceptable behaviour. Marriages end every day, even amongst mildly famous people like Alice and Ioan, yet there's no one else who has acted like Alice has. Her behaviour just shows that Ioan was right to split up with her, because she's a deeply selfish, immature, manipulative and disturbed individual who will never change her ways.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
looks like Bianca was hiking yesterday again.

Tone dedicates a song to his "survivor" nieces. How apt, but not the way he thinks!

I saw a Alice arselicker unprivated because theylack attention now that Alice is gone...timeline is interesting-ish given that it fills many holes Alice was replying to. This made me laugh though

To think all this negativity could [have] been avoided if Ioan had just sat down and communicated with Alice face to face and not dragged it through lawyers. So sad

Either these people never read the court docs or they are frustrated that Alice didnt got her chance to beat him up and accuse him for this (no other explanation, you cant be this stupid). He even describes that he went regulary to the house post-seperation and that shit went down. how it was impossible to talk to her etc. the only reason why Alice is on the "if we could just speak to each other" is because she wants to continue to abuse him. Even one braincell should be sufficient to figure this out!

But that's how Team Alice operates. No logic, many lies and victim blaming. I loled when one of Alice's trolls claimed recently "you get automatically a RO if the other party doesnt turn up", it takes 3 seconds googling to figure out that this is nonsense. They cant comprehend that also women are not allowed to be abusive. Probably scared as hell that it could hit them too.

btw didnt Loopy announced a new masterpiece "shortly"? where is it? or did he got psyched by people telling him that the financial disclosures of Ioan are already public and he is talking complete nonsense?
---
Edited to Add: under the youtube lawyer video one of Alice's trolls complains about pro-Ioan troll "gang" swarming on a post that was initially heavily swarmed by pro-Alice trolls. God, they have their Queen's self awareness (the post in question was somebody unrelared bringing up the video Alice uploaded of Ella acting out in Ioan's custody. they took this negatively towards both parent, which as somebody who saw and is in posession of a video I strongly disagree with. Ioan handled Alice's pathetic attempt to set him up well)
---
it's really pathetic how hard they try to turn Alice into a victim. Imagine thinking you can bully people and defame your kids dad in public and you expect zero pushback (and most dont even message her directly). democracy is not their thing.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

A Little Grey

Thank you for the shorter first post; much prefer this to the repeats of previous posts that are now taking up nearly an entire page…
To be fair the last 4 or 5 threads have had a reduced version and no longer take up “nearly an entire page”. I personally like that we remind people there is help for domestic abuse, we are getting new people here all the time, including guests, and if the advice we post helps just 1 person then I think that it is worth it. We know the abuser likes to doxx people so the reminder to be careful what you post is always good. Lastly it takes a second to scroll past it if you don’t want to read it, I would rather take that 1 second for the ability to help anyone that finds the help useful. Of course we all have differing opinions, and this being a gossip site no one is right or wrong, this is just my personal opinion.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
In honour of the thread title, my contribution on why calling Alice a victim of DARVO couldnt be further away from the truth. And why it actually describes Alice pretty well.

DARVO means Deny - Attack - Reverse Victim & Offender. It's a three steps guidebook.

Now let's investigate what Ioan has been doing.

Until february 2022 nothing despite Alice giving him plenty opportunities to engage. Then he filed for a TRO. However, he skipped the "Deny" part. He went immediately to the "Attack" with ample evidence. He never needed to reverse victim and offender because he never participated in the discussion that he is the offender Some "Deny" came in later when a number of Alice's Attacks impacted the court case (such as disprovable lies like that he didnt pay or that he doesnt want his kids), but it's within the victim's right to deny accusations. Chronologically Ioan does not meet in any shape and form the criteria of a DARVO.

Now let's investigate what Alice has been doing.

Strictly speaking Alice started with the "Attack" too, but importantly without evidence. Though even in that phase she showed a lot of DARVO: Whenever somebody accussed her of things like airing this in the public would be bad for the kids she denied the accusation, attacked Ioan instead for making her do it - and thus reversed victim and offender. Once she was actually accused by her victim the amount of DARVO went overdrive though: "I never did this/This is a lie" (Deny), "The truth will be out"/various attacks towards Ioan (attack), "how dare to get a RO, I'm the mother of his kids!" (Reverse Victim & Offender). It's extremely text book.

Now I appreciate that brandmarking somebody as a DARVO is a very biased thing, and depends strongly on whether you think somebody is in the right or not (because often the Deny part is genuinely a victim defending themselves). But even if you are fully convinced that Alice is a victim (LOL) Ioan does not fit the criteria of a DARVO because he quite simply didnt went through the process. His petition for the TRO was not focused on denying Alice's claims that he is a pedalo, a crackhead, and whatever. His TRO petition was about protecting himself from well documented and beyond any doubt proven harassement and threats. You can be as blind as you want and call him an abuser or whatever, but he has not used the method of DARVO to "abuse" Alice.

It's also pretty lame attempt to sell a story bigger than it is to people who are not really aware of this story. Because a DARVO is often somebody that is accused of being a sex offender. So by saying Ioan Gruffudd is a DARVO you are managing to put a certain image on him without verbally speaking it out.

And therein lies a huge problem in Alice and her team. They hear nice words that sound very intelligent (like Narc) and think it just applies to her situtation. It makes it sound more scary, the so called word salad is meant to make it sound like they are competent and know what they talk about, this all is designed to recruit more believers in her cause. But this rhetoric actually lets people stay away from supporting her case, because - as some of her minions would say - it makes a mockery of actual victims.

• Heart