Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Considering how she really looks like the filter game is strong for this one

Screenshot_20230312_025951.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-030014_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230312-030005_Instagram.jpg

"me and the girls are good" - says while probably preventing another visitation

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
God th
Alice’s fans saw her wheel Tone out onto Twitter to exploit him (and his account) for her benefit and they encouraged it.

Whatever caused his coma 💉🩸 , if it was self-inflicted, if he had significant O2 deprivation, or if he was born that way. It doesn’t matter, she is using a vulnerable adult and it is a heartless thing to do.

Setting him up to attack Bianca and Ioan was sick on every level. Anyway It’s another goodbye and goodnight from the poor old sod. Unless she finds more use for him.

I expect we will hear the truth about LoboTony soon enough. A tragic and unwell man - in more ways than one.

MOO 🥛 🐄

View attachment 2017453

View attachment 2017455
---
View attachment 2017505
View attachment 2017507
God that man has announced more departures than Heathrow Airport !

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Loopy thinks kids should dictate how parents parent them. Wow.

Also Alice was going nutty on him before there was any pushback from "the internet" and months before Bianca. Facts are not his strong point clearly. But yelling DARVO and "Alice will be vindicated" clearly is
View attachment 2021225

and the criminal justice has not even declared her of innocent. in fact on August 2 they ruled her as guilty
Oh Loopy. How is her Twitter being coercively controlled? Or anything else she says? They’ve been separated for over 2 years and the marriage effectively ended long before that. He begged her not to post photos of him on social media. She didn’t care. He begged her to get off Twitter. She didn’t care. DARVO this, Loopy - Ioan was the one being coercively controlled by Alice. All she has to do is get off social media if she doesn’t like the responses she’s getting. It’s not bullying. It’s that free speech she loves to talk about. Guess that’s ok for her but everyone else has to zip it.

• Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I am a bit depressed reading through and seeing that the trial has been dismissed. I felt a bit deflated. So I put on Schitts Creek to continue my long marathon of trying to finish it. I haven't finished it, but it made me do a bit of a google on the origins of the story. One thing struck me in an interview with Dan Levy - he says about his father " I don’t think there’s a single person you could find in Hollywood that would say a bad thing about him....That it speaks volumes to his legacy in this industry....That is an exceptional model to set for me.". I honestly don't think there is a single person who has worked with Ioan in Hollywood who would say a bad thing about him. This is his legacy as a person. Alice's legacy is all her own and there is ample evidence of difficulties that people have had with her in the past. She owns it fully. That is her legacy as a person.

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
The Independent made today a career throwback of Judd Hirsch who could become the oldest Oscar winner tonight, and asked a couple of former co-stars for their takes on him. Ioan was one of them
TdAH7Bk.png

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Georgie883

VIP Member
I’ve been reading about that poor man in the UK who was badly abused by his wife for 20 years. She has just got a 4 year prison term. Now she was physically abusive as well as mentally, but I thought I would share the following as the parallels are quite frightening (first from the newspaper article about the case and second attachment from IG court testimony.)
D355FD55-69A8-4283-A1F3-B635388354AA.jpeg

6551AAD7-B391-474A-9189-61D9D1AA774B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
Alice and her team having no idea what any of the legal stuff means will never stop being funny to me. This is exactly what it doesnt mean.
Screenshot_20230311_004748_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
This is quite the rant

Screenshot_20230313-103338_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230313-103623_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230313-103655_Twitter.jpg

Are they suggesting that the paps photoshop her features? XD
Screenshot_20230313-103218_Twitter.jpg

Over-invested abuse apologists complaining about people being invested to call out a abusers crimes and lies, you couldnt make this up

PS: the way they think googling opening hours of a well known outlet is some big task LOL
Screenshot_20230313-103417_Twitter.jpg

Reading comprehension runs through family here: no one here said that but rightly pointed out that the fan he was responding to seems to think that Alice and the SIL are related since they point out Alice having her beauty from them lol
Screenshot_20230313-103449_Twitter.jpg

Just catching up with the last few day's worth of cunting...

What those Daily Mail photos have shown me is that not only does Alice heavily filter her face for SM, but the recent photo of Ella on her Instagram was filtered and altered too. This makes me so desperately sad. Either Ella filtered it herself, changing her own nose and jawline, or her mother did. In any case, her mother is going along with posting pictures of her vulnerable young daughter where her face has been changed significantly instead of telling Ella that she's perfect the way she is (WHICH SHE IS!). It's very very depressing.
---

He's having a huge tantie, isn't he? Luckily he's put himself down for a nap.
it was obvious that this was filtered and it's especially sad since unlike their mother they look unfiltered better
He'd be signed up to a big BBC or ITV drama in no time.
funny enough the producers of Liar didnt approached him at first because they didnt know that a actor like him is available for this stuff. Moving to LA has done so much bad to his career in hindsight

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
today's location (hopefully it wasnt yesterday)

I btw find it amusing how many of Alice's IG followers say the kids look like her. Dunno if this or her being a good mother/influence is the bigger lie LOL

(i guess some are deceived by the facetune/filter because Alice does it to herself too)

also before that random dude that thinks its the mens responsibility to avoid conflict deleted his twitter I saw a number of Alice's trolls supporting them. Tells me ALL I need to know. Imagine this being your defense? Ouch

Last edited:
  • Heart

Babsi

If the kids are refusing to see him and are upset about mom and the charges and they are close to getting the house sold, then I could see them not cooperating, hoping the threat of it was enough for her to not block the house sold. He's on borrowed time financially as far as paying the mortgage. She is, too, but that's another story. She doesn't seem to care.

I have a feeling he's agreed to Alice receiving a larger share than the prenup stated. Not half maybe, but more than the prenup. I always stated she deserved more than the prenup stated because they had since had two kids and she had been the primary caregiver with him being away a lot of the time. That is until she continued to try to destroy him. Then I didn't care. But neither of them wants to go before a judge and have their fates decided. Alice doesn't, but things could be done that Ioan doesn't like either. The kids are estranged from him. The sooner the house gets sold and their crazy mom settles into a new home, it's no longer so scary to them. And the longer this divorce drags on into a trial, the less money he comes away with. The house getting sold is one step closer to the divorce being worked out. But, at the least, it will give him breathing room. I choose to hope that's what is going on. I think that because she's not come back on Twitter yet. Is her divorce attorney telling her to stay off until they get things signed or worked out, as it's close? Am I crazy? I hope that's true. I could see Ioan not cooperating with the State because he sees what little contact he has with the kids worsening with them blaming him (not that that is true), but children don't care about the truth. They are scared about their mom.

She will ultimately pull other shit and they will be back in court, but the house getting sold ASAP and possibly the kids' reactions over all of this and their relationship worsening is what might have caused him not to cooperate and for it to be dropped by the State.
BIB: Hard disagree! Why on earth should she get a bigger cut of the house and/or his earnings? She has contributed nothing, zilch. She was happy to sign the pre-nup for 30% back then when it looked like he was going to be a big star and earning millions. Only started belly-aching about it now to show what a delicate flower of a victim she was/is. For heaven's sake, she was 39 when they married, not some innocent little thing from the backcountry.

As for her being the primary caregiver, what were the string of housekeepers and nannies doing while she was doing the "primary caregiving"? It seems to me she was always physically present, nothing more. She has always had domestic help until just recently, and when Ioan was home from w-o-r-k, he was running the vacuum cleaner, cooking, DIY-ing things around the house, teaching little Elsie to read, etc.

She should be happy to be getting 30%, shut up and get a job like millions of single mothers the world over.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Any idea what the hearing on April 25th is about? Seems like Ioan dropped the charges, I wonder why.
No, he didn't. The DA made the decision not to proceed. It could be for a myriad of reasons, including the possibility that there are additional and more serious charges coming. It would make good sense to build a stronger case before moving forward. And the Backgrid video issue is likely still pending.

I don't see any way that she could be found factually innocent. And again, there may be additional charges filed before the April 25th hearing.

Let's see how this plays out.

Free speech? Civil rights violation? A very Trump like move on their part. The hypocrisy is wild.

MOO.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Have I got this right? The bloke who only registered on Twitter to defend his dear sister and help keep people talking about her is now shouting into the abyss about how furious he is that people keep talking about his tweets? And yet he hasn't worked out that if he just shut up and deleted his account we'd have nothing to discuss? Make your mind up, fella.

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
It's telling, is it not, that while the heavily filtered side of the personality is claiming everything is going well, the other side is suddenly, inexplicably raging against Tattle. Why would they be bothered if everything is supposedly fine with charges dropped? (Rhetorical question)

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Feather fans

VIP Member
Re mAlice Insta post. I am amazed at the extent if her SM addiction. Yes, everybody says she is addicted. And Ive never doubted you are all right. I’ve just never seen anything like this in action (same as her narc behaviour actually) with so much tangible, recordable, traceable proof. She puts twitter on private, then cant bear it and goes public, she deletes twitter alltogether and on she pops on insta. AGAIN. It is amazing to me how much she cant live without validation. Yes, I suppose it is this repetition and not a tiniest sign of learning that is just… no, Im not sure why Im surprised really :)

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Just spent 10 mins wondering why you are all fawning over a murderer till I realised that Jamie Bamber and Jeremy Bamber are two very different people…

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Just been perusing the minefield of Twitter and man …..

I am NOT a GRUFFUDD Stan (lol loopy, you embarrassing cretin) but I’m a decent human being who abhors abusive behaviour, and even more, abhors people who excuse such behaviour and try to justify it. Those who blame any criticism or advice on ‘trolls’.

Alice (the MOST vulgar) and her troglodytes should remember the wise words of my love, Emerson;

95386694-CDC5-4AD9-9EBD-95455A4833D1.jpeg

• Heart