Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the court can question Alice about Elsie leaving visitation, Alice has a duty to ensure it happens. It's not so clear cut with Ella as many courts would say she now has capacity because of age to decide whether she wants to see her dad or not irregardless of parental alienation.
It’s an interesting one. Not my area of expertise at all but I think someone else said Ella’s views can be taken into account but it’s not as straightforward as she doesn’t have to see him if she doesn’t want to? An order is in place and although Ella is a little older might it still be Alice’s responsibility to ensure they both attend? (Surely just for the girls’ safety Alice should be saying ‘stay with your Dad, it’s only for a few hours’ rather than giving them the ok to roam the streets 🤷🏼‍♀️).

Reactions: 7
Alice’s fans saw her wheel Tone out onto Twitter to exploit him (and his account) for her benefit and they encouraged it.

Whatever caused his coma 💉🩸 , if it was self-inflicted, if he had significant O2 deprivation, or if he was born that way. It doesn’t matter, she is using a vulnerable adult and it is a heartless thing to do.

Setting him up to attack Bianca and Ioan was sick on every level. Anyway It’s another goodbye and goodnight from the poor old sod. Unless she finds more use for him.

I expect we will hear the truth about LoboTony soon enough. A tragic and unwell man - in more ways than one.

MOO 🥛 🐄

View attachment 2017453

View attachment 2017455
---
View attachment 2017505
View attachment 2017507
I read somewhere online that Tone was something to do with Cash Convertors in the past and according to a statement he made ‘earned more money than most people will make in their life’. If this is true why is he letting his beloved sister and more importantly his nieces starve and become homeless??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read somewhere online that Tone was something to do with Cash Convertors in the past and according to a statement he made ‘earned more money than most people will make in their life’. If this is true why is he letting his beloved sister and more importantly his nieces starve and become homeless??
Because until he gets her kidney he's withholding the funds?

Edited to add that I'm not being serious, I think he was talking b*ll*cks. I know that may come as a surprise when usually he and his sister are so factually accurate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Y’know, speaking of Ioan losing friends, that’s EXACTLY what abusers do. The first thing they do is isolate you.
---
Oh and, further proof that she lurks here, we called Bianca “B” before she did…
---
We earn that and more with what Ioan pays us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of the items are not too bad on their own, I’m excluding the orange dress, bags/shoes/boots which are all just plain awful. It’s how the Abuser puts them together. Nothing works, it just looks horrible. Mind you I cant say anything as a short piump lady I always wear tops that cover my bum and stomach. So, I often wear dresses, and tunics over jeans or leggings, because the ones I have are designed to be worn that way. I certainly wouldn’t wear any of my normal dresses like the Abuser does. I have way more fashion sense😁, and my collection of bags, shoes and boots won’t frighten the horses. 😎
eta to make it make sense
I’m a similar way, my lulooo—almost all of my tops cover my stomach and bum. It’s a Muslim modesty thing, tho I do wanna clarify that “modesty” has different meanings to different Muslims—you can spot Muslim girls wearing hijab AND a mini-skirt in Morocco lol! But yeah, I typically wear long-sleeve, too. Just like you, leggings or something beneath the dresses (also because some male patients at the hospital can’t control their eyeballs lol).

I DO own a selection of sparkly crop tops but until I can be CERTAIN that a boatful of whale hunters won’t harpoon me I prefer to leave those alone lmao. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The jeans under dresses doesn't look so bad, it was a trend at that time, though not my style. But it's the rolled up legs of the jeans combined with the boots that really hurts my eyes. Style is subjective but it's funny how she always gets things wrong. In every way she's a hollow shell who mimics everybody else but never quite manages to get it right. Everything she does is always just that bit off. Sometimes more than a bit...

Reactions: 28
So this is why they were so gleeful fee weeks back (i think?) saying there wont be any big trial etc. I wonder why?
most of the time it's because witnesses jump off, or evidence turns out to be not admissable/illegally obtained, procedural errors etc. But it's all something I can't quite imagine in this case.

In her specific case, since it's her first offense and it didnt involve physical violence, it's possible that the case is dismissed after she did a pre-trial diversion program, idk how that would show up though. That would seem to me the most likiest scenario as I cannot imagine that the above would apply and it would explain why she recently pretended to be all for peace.

Obviously in a way the timing of this is all tit: she doesnt even get the criminal convinction (yet, at least) as a trade off for yet again dicking around with the custody hearing. I guess time will tell.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
most of the time it's because witnesses jump off, or evidence turns out to be not admissable/illegally obtained, procedural errors etc. But it's all something I can't quite imagine in this case.

In her specific case, since it's her first offense and it didnt involve physical violence, it's possible that the case is dismissed after she did a pre-trial diversion program, idk how that would show up though. That would seem to me the most likiest scenario as I cannot imagine that the above would apply and it would explain why she recently pretended to be all for peace.

Obviously in a way the timing of this is all tit: she doesnt even get the criminal convinction (yet, at least) as a trade off for yet again dicking around with the custody hearing. I guess time will tell.
I hope someones is able to get a transcript for this case. It's just her first time at bat.

She'll violate it again. I have no doubt. It's a Pyrrhic victory.

Reactions: 26
Alice's Case is dismissed
View attachment 2018436
I wonder if this means she'll be back on Twitter soon.

It's frustrating, because she always seems to wriggle out from any consequences of her terrible behavior. Bending this particular arc toward justice seems to be extra hard, but I want to believe that things will work out in the end.

Reactions: 36
She must have given quite the acting performance. First time for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She might have got off easy this time but we all still know the truth. Alice is a dick. Nothing will change that. Her life is still tit too.

Reactions: 26
Can’t wait till the lawyer dissects this one. We watched her break the DVRO several times. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Because until he gets her kidney he's withholding the funds?

Edited to add that I'm not being serious, I think he was talking b*ll*cks. I know that may come as a surprise when usually he and his sister are so factually accurate.
I think what he said can be read in the same light as his sister’s “perfect soulmate marriage crushed by Bogan”

Reactions: 6
I mean, congrats Alice, if you don't violate it soon again you will get 50/50 custody, as you wanted, or no, wait.... :p

I did pointed out weeks back that I can imagine if the prosecution needs Ioan/Bianca to testify that they could use their involvement as a leverage for her to settle the divorce as a trade off (and I do still think Ioan doesnt want Alice's life to be ruined which it would have been with a criminal record). I don't think this happened, but witnesses dropping their involvement after settling with the charged off-court is very common.

She must have given quite the acting performance. First time for everything.
Alice was probably not at the pretrial hearing, just her lawyer. It's actually most common that cases dont go to trial or get dismissed, but I did expected this to be not use of them given the amount of evidence that was available to the prosecution. Hopefully there were no procedural errors as that would be most frustrating.

She was also right about one thing. It's hard to get justice in American courts. First time for everything.
aye, I always find it ironic when she says this. The fact that she is able to duck Ioan's life so hard without much consequence (bar a DVRO) is a great example.

I wonder if this means she'll be back on Twitter soon.

It's frustrating, because she always seems to wriggle out from any consequences of her terrible behavior. Bending this particular arc toward justice seems to be extra hard, but I want to believe that things will work out in the end.
tbh this was yesterday morning, neither she nor her brother made a big appearance, which gives me hope that while she gets off with a black eye for now she probably was told that next time she wont.

Knowing them, I suspect her trolls will promote this as "proof that she innocent and never abused Ioan". Which obviously is nonsense, the DVRO is not overturned after all and the trial for her breeches didnt happen either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.