Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to wonder if I know you ;)
Good points, although some people are not that sophisticated. Someone saw a picture of me with my ex and asked if that was my brother. Um, yeah, the same race, nothing else in common :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤Ŗ
Yes, my friend and I were once asked if we were sisters - the only thing in common was glasses we were both wearing at the time - not even same shape šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
P.S. that is a suspense - do we know each other?! I will have a turd badge made for just in case šŸ˜œ and be like for clues

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hornblower with IG is on tv (UK) ITV4 tonight at 12.40am. The very first episode. I think they may be replaying Hornblower from tonight onwards

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That may be but I doubt you do it for attention like she does. Also Iā€™ve no doubt youā€™re much much nicer!
I also think that the issue with mAlice is not the style. Style you can like - I for once do love gothic frills a la Helena Bonham Carter or I like Kitsch, in dress or interiors, others may hate it but these are legitimate styles non the less. The issue with mAlice is she cant get any of them right! She looks weird and awkward - same as her leopard rug over blue rug. You can see where she got it from in her pinterest and the pic there looks funky. mAliceā€™s attempt to repeat looks hideous. She is the same with emotions and relationship - tries to imitate but cant get it right

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For those who are irritated by the use of MOO/IMO/MO ... it's pretty standard on legal and commentary sites. It's seen as a bit of protection to differentiate between fact/commentaryif you are giving a legal opinion and way back it got adopted on a lot of online sites. It doesn't protect from defamation without a legal context though.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
For those who are irritated by the use of MOO/IMO/MO ... it's pretty standard on legal and commentary sites. It's seen as a bit of protection to differentiate between fact/commentaryif you are giving a legal opinion and way back it got adopted on a lot of online sites. It doesn't protect from defamation without a legal context though.
You always know Alice is being quiet when the thread goes off on random tangents to fill the silence šŸ˜‚

Edit to add - not saying your post is the tangent, just the entire MOO based discourse of recent days.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, my friend and I were once asked if we were sisters - the only thing in common was glasses we were both wearing at the time - not even same shape šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
P.S. that is a suspense - do we know each other?! I will have a turd badge made for just in case šŸ˜œ and be like for clues
I'm contemplating of having a batch of turd emoji pins made and wearing them when I travel on London transport :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hornblower with IG is on tv (UK) ITV4 tonight at 12.40am. The very first episode. I think they may be replaying Hornblower from tonight onwards
I enjoyed Hornblower so much and would absolutely love to see Ioan reprise that role as a seasoned more mature Horatio. His character was really endearing in the first two series. Unfortunately I didnā€™t like the last series because Horatio turned morose and selfish at times. And also there was no more of the infinitely adorable Archie Kennedy. šŸ„ŗ

One last point. Am I the only one who watches Hornblower thinking ā€œRun, Ioan, run! And whatever you do donā€™t audition for the dog movie! You can do so much better.ā€ šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But on the flip side, he's finally escaped from her, he's got two daughters out of the relationship who will probably choose him over their mother in a few years, he has a loving and supportive partner, and the whole world can finally see how batshit insane Alice is.
I just hope that Ella and Elsie, if they read here, know how much we hope they will be happy, well, confident and secure. That we hope theyā€™ll overcome the gaslighting, histrionics and blackmail and, using their considerable abilities, have lovely lives. That no matter what they become - whether Ella is an English professor or supermodel, whether Elsie becomes an astronomer or airforce pilot - they should be proud of themselves. And, especially, that weā€™re rooting for them. Both of them, all the time, always.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I just hope that Ella and Elsie, if they read here, know how much we hope they will be happy, well, confident and secure. That we hope theyā€™ll overcome the gaslighting, histrionics and blackmail and, using their considerable abilities, have lovely lives. That no matter what they become - whether Ella is an English professor or supermodel, whether Elsie becomes an astronomer or airforce pilot - they should be proud of themselves. And, especially, that weā€™re rooting for them. Both of them, all the time, always.
This made me cry šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I enjoyed Hornblower so much and would absolutely love to see Ioan reprise that role as a seasoned more mature Horatio. His character was really endearing in the first two series. Unfortunately I didnā€™t like the last series because Horatio turned morose and selfish at times. And also there was no more of the infinitely adorable Archie Kennedy. šŸ„ŗ

One last point. Am I the only one who watches Hornblower thinking ā€œRun, Ioan, run! And whatever you do donā€™t audition for the dog movie! You can do so much better.ā€ šŸ˜”
BIB - Jamie Bamber is currently in Beyond Paradise on BBC1.

He is looking very fine and silver foxish, very like Ioan ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This made me cry šŸ„°
Oh, darling. Iā€™m so sorry - I didnā€™t mean to upset you. I just know that all of us - every single one of us - hopes (and many pray) so hard that these girls will win through. After the nightmare of the last two years, and dealing with all the psychological damage of drunk, malevolent and physically abusive Alice before, they not only deserve, but need a break. A run of good fortune. A long spell of the utmost peace and contentment. A time when they can be happy in their skin, and be exactly what, and how they want to be. For their own sakes. I am willing this for both of them so very hard. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The latest from Sockbro.

Wonder if the last tweet in the screenshot was a dig at B, as she's an extra in the Elvis movie.

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 20.07.44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well hey THEREā€™S a gig for Alice! She can be a background actor. For any show with hospital scenes, where they just need someone to lay in bed all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well hey THEREā€™S a gig for Alice! She can be a background actor. For any show with hospital scenes, where they just need someone to lay in bed all day.
She'd be like Phoebe when she was an extra on Joey's soap opera. But way, way worse!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, darling. Iā€™m so sorry - I didnā€™t mean to upset you. I just know that all of us - every single one of us - hopes (and many pray) so hard that these girls will win through. After the nightmare of the last two years, and dealing with all the psychological damage of drunk, malevolent and physically abusive Alice before, they not only deserve, but need a break. A run of good fortune. A long spell of the utmost peace and contentment. A time when they can be happy in their skin, and be exactly what, and how they want to be. For their own sakes. I am willing this for both of them so very hard. Xx
No need to be sorry, I think itā€™s beautiful, it just made me emotional. If the girls read anything here, I hope itā€™s your words xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.