Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why anyone would assign so much importance to anything Loopy tweets as it's abundantly clear he's a crackpot. Alice probably hasn't told him anything either.

Reactions: 21
Oh my. I've not really looked at her Pinterest before. It surfs between ridiculous for fashion and just very immature for all those quotes. They sound like something written by a teen without any real life experience.
Yeah, the quotes are the kind of thing I'd have found oh so meaningful when I was 18 and had no clue, and was lying on my bed listening to 'Everybody Hurts' on repeat. At the age of 55? In the words of Sister Michael from Derry Girls, "You might want to think about wising up."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Under Sayings she has this.

cry JD.png

Someone should tell Loopy so he can go No Contact on Alice. It has to be done as she has betrayed the Amberii.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But Alice Evans Gruff does not use other people’s names on SM. Especially not her deceased Mother. Blocked immediately…!
Well, apart from the eyewateringly bad taste, the profusion of lace, tutus and truly hideous shoes, I’ve noted three things. 1. She uses Blake Lively as one of her fashion influences - Big Mistake. HUGE. 2. She’s still unnaturally obsessed with weddings (from the dresses to the hair, the shoes to the accessories - mainly manic pearl things that look as if four hundred oysters vomited simultaneously). 3. And this. She saved this:
Mother Shot In Head Saves Baby In Final Moments”.
Why, oh why, would you pin something like that? Why? Why???😱

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I cannot get over how different she looks. I know everyone ages and changes but you can generally still tell who that person is but this really does look a completely different person, I wouldn’t recognise her at all.
its like the current Alice at the original Alice 😳

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is from her Pinterest?

Is it a 'shandylier'? That's a word I've just made up to describe a chandelier you create after drinking too many shandies.

1678135533547.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I wonder why the house isn’t up for sale yet?
My guess is a private contract sale. They know Alice won't clean it up or allow showings. I sold a desirable lakefront piece of property like this. The people never saw the house interior until it was sold.

But it was in a highly desired location.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where's the photo for "Lift wine glass, drink, repeat?" Or "Finger exercise: Tweet until your hands bleed."
Ask and you shall receive.
My latest Google Ads are targeting Alice. Exercises you can do in bed. What's more perfect than that.
B9144C7A-B92E-4B13-91D2-3D2F4E179961.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, the quotes are the kind of thing I'd have found oh so meaningful when I was 18 and had no clue, and was lying on my bed listening to 'Everybody Hurts' on repeat. At the age of 55? In the words of Sister Michael from Derry Girls, "You might want to think about wising up."
We would have been bestie angst-ridden 90s teens, Marj 🥰
---
Under Sayings she has this.

View attachment 2009391

Someone should tell Loopy so he can go No Contact on Alice. It has to be done as she has betrayed the Amberii.
😬 I’ll go and tell him right now…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a personal note, it always makes me laugh when people tell me I look like my mother. Literally the only thing in common is eye colour. Different nose, different lips, different chin, different skin tone, different colour and texture of hair, completely different body shape, even down to hand size and shape. So I guess these people on Twitter IG are not that rare 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain to me what the hell this is from her Pinterest?

Is it a 'shandylier'? That's a word I've just made up to describe a chandelier you create after drinking too many shandies.

View attachment 2009494
That just freaked the bejesus out of me!!!! Its bed time - how am I supposed to sleep now?! (Running to the kitchen to grab yesterdays unfinished wine bottle - purely for medicinal purposes 🫣)
---
On a personal note, it always makes me laugh when people tell me I look like my mother. Literally the only thing in common is eye colour. Different nose, different lips, different chin, different skin tone, different colour and texture of hair, completely different body shape, even down to hand size and shape. So I guess these people on Twitter IG are not that rare 😁
I always find it very curious how people perceive likeness. As I studied classic drawing and also do portrait photography, my eye is almost trained to look first at bone structure, then features shape vs size etc, so I notice physical likeness, often missing out on colour, skin type, mimics comparison. But those are also likeness. Maybe you and your mum have similar facial expressions for example or something almost undefinable that some people notice - it’s quite interesting how its often about not physical features. With me, everybody say: you look just like your dad / grandma (they have almost spooky alikeness: my dad, grandma and greatgranddad) when Im standing next to him and: you look just like your mum when Im next to her. When both present opinions are usually 50-50 :))
To me both girls look like both parents, but now older E’s features are changing, she reminds more of young Alice, but still had quite a bit of Ioan too. "Colour" wise the older looks more like mum the younger like dad. They will Im sure turn to be very pretty young women one day. I hope they will be happy and psychologically in a good place by then too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.