Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice and her team having no idea what any of the legal stuff means will never stop being funny to me. This is exactly what it doesnt mean.
Screenshot_20230311_004748_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I’ve just seen the daily mail and I’m racing through the last 26 pages to see what the duck happened. That slimy witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I've not commented on this thread for so long but just seen the dm story and a lot of the comments are siding with her, have I missed something?

Alice is happy.

Tone: Please RT!! The truth is great! OK, So it's out! She is INNOCENT! that is the main thing! Trolls can't believe it? Well may be they should think harder before they judge!

No "Tone"! Alice you are GUILTY AF. Just lucky. This time.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Alice is happy.

Tone: Please RT!! The truth is great! OK, So it's out! She is INNOCENT! that is the main thing! Trolls can't believe it? Well may be they should think harder before they judge!

No "Tone"! Alice you are GUILTY AF. Just lucky. This time.
It's a bit telling that "the truth" is a big pile of literally nothing. As you would expect from an abuser (PS: that one is proven by the actual court, they seem to believe that the DVRO doesnt exist)

I do feel bad for Alice's trolls though. she gaslighted them so hard that they have to believe that nothing she openly did on SM ever happened (coz only then you would actually believe that she is innocent) 🤭

Reactions: 22
It's a bit telling that "the truth" is a big pile of literally nothing.
We are still waiting for AE's truth. We will all be dead before it arrives.

The DM comments are from people who saw Lorraine and nothing else.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater. Women should leave married men alone and have some respect"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like the DA failed the victims and just didn’t want to spend resources on the case. This whole thing is outrageous for DV victims.
Very disgusted in the DA right now
---
Do you think Alice needs to be found innocent for spousal support reasons?
---
Perhaps DA felt unable to fight against her right to free speech?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The charges were dropped because prosecutors were unable to proceed. They were unable to proceed this time. Alice will do something else though and they will be able to proceed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Perhaps DA felt unable to fight against her right to free speech?
this is always the danger in these cases, but some of Alice's breeches were very clear (like the ones where she admits that she is now breeching her RO), it would have been fairly easy to argue against her even in light of her 1st

Do you think Alice needs to be found innocent for spousal support reasons?
Spousal support can already be challenged/reduced by the existence of the DVRO (even if less likely), the "I want a document that shows I'm innocent" is 100 % for her to show it to her twitter numpties. Obviously with her typical spin on it that this proves that everything is a lie when clearly this isnt the case.

We are still waiting for AE's truth. We will all be dead before it arrives.
Loopy cracks me up
8enfTHJ.png

UtcUw3X.png

(deleted those tweets, then tweeted this, no clue why, edit: those are gone too now)
6GOPg2I.png

WBTNjMa.png

I get that his understanding of just anything is horrible, but the breeches were the past year, if prosecution did not proceed for anything other than resource-management it will be down to Ioan not providing enough admissable proof/refusing testimony. Alice's made up abuse stories of him have no bearing on her openly breeching her RO on twitter (unless Ioan hacked into her account and posted himself lol). It would be so to speak two different independent cases.

It seems pretty obvious that Alice tries very hard to turn the tide on the abuse allegations (which are not allegations, they are proven) by pretending that a prosecution not going ahead with charges proves innocent of not only the charges but also the original abuse that led to the DVRO.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I see more abuse by proxy happening on the Twitter.

If you state the following:

"I am not able to share any details as I am not authorised at this time"

It appears you are making it known that you are in fact the representative for Alice on Twitter and not only speaking for her you are awaiting her instruction.

Deleting the Tweet doesn't change that.

This is very problematic for her. And anyone asking others to share the DM article as a means to futher harm IG and BW?

Also not helping Alice.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought they didn’t own jackets?
that’s all I got Lol
Man what an absolute tit show
Also why is Ella face only blurred in the title I wonder.
Edit… in hindsight it’s half a jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see the dumbasses who refuse to read the actual court documents are alive and well on Twitter and the DM.

A court case can fall apart for many reasons before it gets to a judge. Not to worry. There are plenty of other DVRO violations (some we probably don't even know about that may be more serious) and oh yeah - there is still a DVRO.

Unfortunately, as those of us who have relied on the justice system to help us, American justice is a slow, over burdened, cumbersome thing where a simple incorrect date can derail a hearing.

And can someone tell me who this is because it sure doesn't look like any of Alice's profile pics?
Screenshot_20230310-224418.png

Ioan. Still winning.
Screenshot_20230310-225450.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The DM updated their article with pics of Alice and Ella grocery shopping (I think). Not looking too happy fwiw. I...uhm, leave comments about outfits to myself

Wow, you’re right, Alice doesn’t look happy at all. She also looks terrible. Despite her bravado, this whole situation is bound to be taking its toll. Ioan hasn’t spoken to her for two years. She has no guaranteed income for the future (even if Ioan finds work and continues to support the girls, its unlikely to be as much as she would like/thinks she deserves). She may have perceived a win in the last few days, but this woman is in hell, and it’s of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.