Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how she really looks like the filter game is strong for this one
View attachment 2021888
View attachment 2021889View attachment 2021891
View attachment 2021893
"me and the girls are good" - says while probably preventing another visitation
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔
Screenshot_20230311-221241.png

I'm not just being a mean girl or bashing anyone who has put on weight looks. The women in my family are cursed with "the gut."
But the only thing Alice understands is mocking of looks. The things she has said about B and I...

So yeah - she brings out my mean girl and I am mocking her looks. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hmm, I thought she said she was going to do a video for her convention appearance.

Anyway, without the filter 👇

200w (2).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔View attachment 2021935

I'm not just being a mean girl or bashing anyone who has put on weight looks. The women in my family are cursed with "the gut."
But the only thing Alice understands is mocking of looks. The things she has said about B and I...

If only that Insta filter she used worked in real life.

Not even sorry. 😏

Bullies don't get a pass when Mother Nature comes calling and grabs the good looks back. That's justice.

🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If only that Insta filter she used worked in real life.

Not even sorry. 😏

Bullies don't get a pass when Mother Nature comes calling and grabs the good looks back. That's justice.

🐮
I mean one day apart!. Someone tell me what does this! Because I am going to use it all the damn time and make friends and family call me Beyonce.
20230311_231945-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔View attachment 2021935

Damn! Did she think the paps were going to filter her pictures. That's the money shot right there after she posted that filtered picture the day before. She looks more like 74 instead of 54. It's almost sad, but she has the face she deserves. Inner ugly spilling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The glasses don’t even look the same
They are the same. Just look how her face goes past her glasses in the DM but in the filtered video meh - just kooky oversized glasses.

Never ever have I wanted this post to be screenshot so hard by that other "T" site! 😂

Check the chin and ears too. I honestly can't get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are the same. Just look how her face goes past her glasses in the DM but in the filtered video meh - just kooky oversized glasses.

Never ever have I wanted this post to be screenshot so hard by that other "T" site! 😂

Check the chin and ears too. I honestly can't get over it.
The eyes on the left are like piss holes in the snow compared to the pic on the right.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean one day apart!. Someone tell me what does this! Because I am going to use it all the damn time and make friends and family call me Beyonce. View attachment 2022046
fursomide/lasix (diuretic) is used to decrease edema/swelling caused by cirrhosis of the liver... possible but doubtful it would cause such a dramatic change in one day...

Reactions: 2
He perhaps does look a little tired in that first selfie but he’s still courteous enough to be kind to a fan who wanted a photo.

As for Fakey Falice with her face filters - you’re a domestic abuser and your time is coming. It might not be now but soon the divorce and custody will be finalised and you’ll soon realise what it’s like to be on the losing side. You sad lonely ugly hearted thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
fursomide/lasix (diuretic) is used to decrease edema/swelling caused by cirrhosis of the liver... possible but doubtful it would cause such a dramatic change in one day...
Does it also improve your complexion and elongate your chin? 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@welp what’s the chance you can find us this mobile game ad?

View attachment 2022108
I know I’ve certainly said it on previous threads but in the past when he struggled to get decent work he would take whatever came along, even if that was a small part on family guy or whatever, or small bit part in some straight to video film etc.

That shows a strong work ethic. He knows he needs to earn for ££ and for mental well-being.

We’ve always suggested here that Alice should consider this type of work, they love an English accent over there, but we know she’s too lazy and entitled to consider any form of work.

if he’s getting some small bits here and there it shows he will do whatever it takes to earn, without shame or whatever. (At least not publicly). Voiceover work is well paid and if he’s doing this then good for him 😊

Curious to know what it is.

What’s interesting to me that when you search his name on Twitter, in amongst the fan rumours of him being in Deadpool or whatever there’s always such a lot of love for his roles, be it F4 (as poorly as it was received by critics the fans loved him in it) or Hornblower or whatever. Even after all this time for those things he’s still talked of favourably. And a fan walking up to him in target for a selfie must be a nice little boost

Alice wishes she was so liked and respected. That’s why she will never work again. He will.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That filter in the video is so tragic, she's got a chunk of her cheek missing :ROFLMAO: Al was clearly disappointed by the pap pics and ran to her phone and filters to fix things....hahahahaaaa. She’s more wooden than Pinochio!

I saw someone demoing a filter on a video the other day, and it was like two different people. I really don't get the point of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.