Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.
“Going through the DVRO application is going to require its own video…”. So true.

I appreciate the fact-based review here, and I will look forward to the examination of Ioan’s evidence. (Edited for spelling)

Reactions: 29
Absolutely love that MOO has taken off and I feel it should become part of the vernacular of the thread.

In the same way that calling each other dear heart and tenderstem has on the Jack Monroe ones has.
MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230305-101654~2.png

Alice's weird threats if the kids are removed from her.

Something is happening.

This post is becoming more clear with the law tube brigade happening. Alice is a monster and more people are seeing that. But she maintains that if she is so terrible why hasn't Yo had them immediately removed.

Of course there's obvious reasons - parental alienation, kids weaponized against him, etc - but for someone with a passing interest in it, which is what most people will have- the thought of leaving your kids with a monster feels like a small victory for her.

She is a monster and no one can do anything to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The insta of Ella is filtered. It is obvious, if you look at her eyes. WHY does she feel need to filter her kids. Ugh

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
There are some seriously deranged people on twitter
"I know nothing about this case, but [...] A real man can set the tone, if I am empathetic, and gentle with you, we can resolve the conflict. The responsibility rests with the man." LMAO
I was just having a look at the comments on the YouTube video, not much to right home about..this one stuck out tho!
Laura Wasser spoke about this the other day...that many attempts have been made to finally make the family court system more just for fathers in California. Hopefully on time for him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Personally I hate it when people comment negatively on the girls’ appearance. I think it plays right in to Alice’s hands and she probably shows it to them.

MOO!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Personally I hate it when people comment negatively on the girls’ appearance. I think it plays right in to Alice’s hands and she probably shows it to them.

MOO!
I agree with you here, I pretty much live in black clothing! I can't remember when i was their age, it was too long ago. I definitely think the influence of Wednesday would influence me on what to wear, if I was their age now: plus they could be having a bit of a "goth stage" anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️. The black gets my vote 👌.
If they looked very stressed/worried/thin etc, I can understand people having an opinion, as long as its coming from a good place, but should really refrain from doing it on photos of them etc, in case they see it. I really hope that mAlice doesn't show them any negative comments, sadly I wouldn't put it past her, as some form of control 😕
---
"I know nothing about this case, but [...] A real man can set the tone, if I am empathetic, and gentle with you, we can resolve the conflict. The responsibility rests with the man." LMAO

Laura Wasser spoke about this the other day...that many attempts have been made to finally make the family court system more just for fathers in California. Hopefully on time for him.
Good I'm glad to hear it! MAlice as a proclaimed feminist should want this too 🤷🏼‍♀️
Equal rights for everyone eh Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Her answer was right on the money though, that the responsibility rests with the abuser.

Reactions: 26
That’s not necessarily true. My niece is 7 and has rejected all things pink! And the kids in my older child’s class (age 9-10) seem to wear a lot of blue, black and grey, whether girls or boys.
My 10yr old grand daughter has rejected pink since turning 8 . Black is the new colour but trendy stuff .

So she's back on Insta and her uneducated (about her) fans are falling over themselves . " Oh where have you been Alice" cry the fans " well it's a long story fans but right now I'm escaping a lawyer on twitter that's blown my lies wide apart, yes I been lying all this time but luckily for me you are all dumbfucks, blue ticks groupies" cries Alice even louder !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There’s a mindset that Alice should be a beneficiary of that children shouldn’t dress in black.
It’s old, and it also has in my opinion, good basis.
I’m young enough to be Alice’s daughter but I also didn’t dress my child in black until she hit her tweens and made her own choices.
Genuinely never heard this before. My school uniform was mostly black at that age! And my kids both have some black clothing. It’s just a colour, I don’t see the big deal.

Reactions: 17
Just putting this out there to quantify my statement that I believe Ioan doesn’t look at Alice’s SM. My divorce (through the High Court in Edinburgh) was drawn out over more than two years and involved coercive control. I blocked my ex on all SM platforms and contact between us was only via email. A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here, I just doubt given his representation that Ioan actively looks at Alice’s posts (because it hurts and it’s like throwing yourself to the wolves). Only based on my experience and perhaps not how Ioan is handling things. But if I was Alice, I wouldn’t assume a provocative post is a slam dunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Andrea Burkhart on the case for anyone wanting to listen to her . Posted 5 hours ago!

Reactions: 20
Just putting this out there to quantify my statement that I believe Ioan doesn’t look at Alice’s SM. My divorce (through the High Court in Edinburgh) was drawn out over more than two years and involved coercive control. I blocked my ex on all SM platforms and contact between us was only via email. A graduate associated with my lawyer’s firm monitored my ex’s SM and LinkedIn profile. So I saw nothing but was gently alerted if there was an issue. That may not be the case here, I just doubt given his representation that Ioan actively looks at Alice’s posts (because it hurts and it’s like throwing yourself to the wolves). Only based on my experience and perhaps not how Ioan is handling things. But if I was Alice, I wouldn’t assume a provocative post is a slam dunk.
100% agree. Al stalks YoBee on SM with obsession and thinks they do the same. In reality they are just living life while someone else is doing the 'admin'

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder what Alice actually does when she isn't on Twitter 18 hrs a day? Even her sock accounts are inactive at the moment, as far I can see. Do you think she will be interacting with the girls for a change.

Reactions: 10
I could gag listening to these idiotic sychophantic mAlice fans just itching to lick her disgusting boots. I can’t read past more than one syrupy sweet comment to this loser POS excuse for a mother! Moo moo moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.