Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the DM - so many in favour of alice! I dont usually see as many in favour of her! Thats why i said yesterday ‘comments are pathetic’. She also looks miserable as duck in them new pics
I wonder if they’re being moderated because of the legal aspects of this story.
---
Front page of the UK Daily Mail online. Enjoy this Alice, as this is the only story you'll be making headlines with.
[/LIST]
View attachment 2020007
Have to say, am more interested in the Una Healy throuple story 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tone: She has been trampled on, stamped on, accused of all sorts of rubbish, Been robbed of her dignity, her integrity, I could go on. Just saying - She is coming BACK!! #AliceEvans

This is a repeat 'golden oldie' crock of tit. I remember this one before. I see you Alice!

Tone: Thank you to Andrea Burkhart for making this so public!

Ooh Alice is still salty about AB getting involved.

Tone: D in 2 hours Yaaaaaay! But happy daze all the same!

Tone was literally up all night [UK time] but is 'happy' all the same. I 👀 you Alice!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The comments on the DM - so many in favour of alice! I dont usually see as many in favour of her! Thats why i said yesterday ‘comments are pathetic’. She also looks miserable as duck in them new pics
The ones against have a lot more interest though if you look at the most popular posts & the number of likes & there are definitely more against her.

Reactions: 7
Tone: She has been trampled on, stamped on, accused of all sorts of rubbish, Been robbed of her dignity, her integrity, I could go on. Just saying - She is coming BACK!! #AliceEvans

This is a repeat 'golden oldie' crock of tit. I remember this one before. I see you Alice!

Tone: Thank you to Andrea Burkhart for making this so public!

Ooh Alice is still salty about AB getting involved.

Tone: D in 2 hours Yaaaaaay! But happy daze all the same!

Tone was literally up all night [UK time] but is 'happy' all the same. I 👀 you Alice!
Tone really is a fool if he thinks Andrea won't look at the case further and put criticism where needed, meaning Al's behaviour.

Reactions: 21
I found some of Loopy's old tweets to Andrea Deaton, an Ioan fan.

Loopy: You are a danger because your wholly unwanted interference in a matter that has nothing to do with you undermines Alice's ability to defend herself and the children's interests. If you are not malicious you are vastly overestimating your competence.

The matter doesn't concern you either Loopy so why don't you butt out? Such a good friend of AE that he had to get the court docs from tattle!!

Loopy: Your actions are a liability and therefore a threat. Your musings are considered just another example of toxic interference under the guise of virtue signaling grandstanding which is an offense to all of us. Do you get it now?

AD's crime was defending Ioan. duck off Loopy with your 'toxic interference'. That clown is now doing dirty deletes just like his Queen.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh GOD….. don’t hate me for saying it… you’re all thinking it….It looks like she’s passed on her fashion sense down which is a form of abuse in itself! … 😭

just to balance…. In that photo of Ella and Elsie the other day I think Ella is utterly stunning and a bit of the hadid’s about her. Just NOT in THAT outfit!
I think Ella's outfit looks fine. They're shopping for groceries on a wet day, not walking a fashion show. No offense but I don't think we should be making these kinds of comments on children.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As described by someone else above - the DA has chosen not to prosecute at this time. That does not equal “will never prosecute her for these charges” and does not equal “dropped” or “dismissed”

Dropped or dismissed implies not going to happen. Not prosecuted at this time implies something else is coming.

Reactions: 14
As described by someone else above - the DA has chosen not to prosecute at this time. That does not equal “will never prosecute her for these charges” and does not equal “dropped” or “dismissed”

Dropped or dismissed implies not going to happen. Not prosecuted at this time implies something else is coming.
Entirely possible there's something else brewing because she's been recently caught doing something worse. I'm hoping Andrea will have more details soon.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been reading about that poor man in the UK who was badly abused by his wife for 20 years. She has just got a 4 year prison term. Now she was physically abusive as well as mentally, but I thought I would share the following as the parallels are quite frightening (first from the newspaper article about the case and second attachment from IG court testimony.)
D355FD55-69A8-4283-A1F3-B635388354AA.jpeg

6551AAD7-B391-474A-9189-61D9D1AA774B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’ve been reading about that poor man in the UK who was badly abused by his wife for 20 years. She has just got a 4 year prison term. Now she was physically abusive as well as mentally, but I thought I would share the following as the parallels are quite frightening (first from the newspaper article about the case and second attachment from IG court testimony.)
View attachment 2020456
View attachment 2020457
I absolutely stand by my opinion that there was much more went on that Ioan has documented. Without a doubt she emasculated Ioan.

Reactions: 34
Please can we not comment negatively on the appearance of minors? That makes Tattle exactly as bad as Alice claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Tattle is not as bad as Alice claims. She said we were pedofiles into bestiality which makes me afraid for Emma.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That is not kids bashing but it does make me sad that while Ioan looks much healthier than he was two years ago (obviously, because he got Alice off his back), Alice more or less the same as before (maybe a bit worse), Elsie more or less too (probably because she gets to escape to school and friends, and isnt her moms carer) Ella looks like she skipped a big part of her innocent childhood having to deal with her mother in place of Ioan and getting involved by Alice into stuff that clearly should stay between adults (and the behavior documented by Ioan suggests as much), as well as clearly lacking parental guidance. That Alice doesnt recognise this danger and instead tries to prevent therapy, further poison them and instead brags about how she looks like a super model (which wouldnt be the case if the past two years were troublefree btw) is maddening, and one reason why Ioan should not "give up".

edit: somebody in the DM just put it in probably better words
sE6Dkej.png

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Apologies if someone posted this already but this case is shocking - while the level of physical violence is much more extreme (as far as we know from records), the descriptions of this woman’s coercive control and abuse, particularly when drunk, are almost identical to the court records and social media posts of Alice herself!! Isolating from family, insisting on having children, the degrading and mocking of appearance, the cheating of woman when she felt he was too focused on career, threats of divorce and lying about him abusing her. Frightening the parallels! I do hope that despite this recent legal decision, that either true progress is made to resolve for sake of girls and IG or that additional evidence if forthcoming will build stronger case to secure proper prosecution and accountability for malice.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That is not kids bashing
Correct. Clothes don't equal kids.

Ella looks like she skipped a big part of her innocent childhood having to deal with her mother in place of Ioan and getting involved by Alice into stuff that clearly should stay between adults as well as clearly lacking parental guidance. That Alice doesnt recognise this danger and instead tries to prevent therapy,
She has been the opposite of protected - she has been dragged into her mother's insane battle against Ioan. I also think she is home schooled and maybe the pap shot at Trader Joes was taken during school hours. If not, why was Elsie not there? Alice said Ella is up all night too (no doubt on devices) and is against her having therapy because that might undo some of the brainwashing. Alice always puts herself first as she is a tit mother so the 'danger' of this is irrelevant to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
My question is, why is Ella's face shown in the DM? She is only 13, so definitely a minor, despite her height. Why are paps taking pictures of them? Would this have been arranged?
My comment about Ella looking skinny wasn't to disparage her in any way but out of concern. Plus the coats looked ridiculous. Ella has the excuse she is only 13. I often raise my eyes at what my 10 yr granddaughter wears but she is just exploring her style. Sometimes she looks great, most of the time it's a big miss! Alice doesn't have that excuse and I bet the jackets are expensive!
Someone mentioned Alice's legs,but her body is bloated. That is often the sign of major organ failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

just to clarify the DM article does state that the case was "dismissed" because prosecution couldnt proceed. I know we disagree on this but ultimately it's the same thing: by not prosecuting the case is dismissed.

However, you are right in saying that the term "dismissed" is very misleading. For the simple minded it sounds like she is innocent of everything she was accused of (I mean clearly she did all this as proof exists, the question is just if it breeches her DVRO and/or proof is admissable), and that the case can never be re-opened again. That is complete nonsense. There are many cases that get re-opened years later and actually convicted because new evidence has emerged that satisfies the high burden of proof. But that's how Alice's PR machine runs. And it isnt doing her a favour because the list of clearly guilty people that got charges dropped is pretty damn long.

This also tells us with what narrative they would have run had Ioan dropped the DVRO request when they negotiated a divorce settlement.

Don't overthink it, no one looks happy coming out of a supermarket in the rain.
if you see as a pap you do try to crack a smile though (or alternatively you get very angry because you did not call them), then again who knows what message Alice wants to convey with those pics (very likely staged): maybe she wants to have pictures of her and her kid looking depressed and in bad shape in order to underline how much she is actually the victim (LOL)

But tbh it's difficult to say. Alice seems to speak to the pap, god knows what. And Ella hates getting pictures taken of her (though there are other reasons why people are concerned about her)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.