Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Alice’s fans saw her wheel Tone out onto Twitter to exploit him (and his account) for her benefit and they encouraged it.

Whatever caused his coma 💉🩸 , if it was self-inflicted, if he had significant O2 deprivation, or if he was born that way. It doesn’t matter, she is using a vulnerable adult and it is a heartless thing to do.

Setting him up to attack Bianca and Ioan was sick on every level. Anyway It’s another goodbye and goodnight from the poor old sod. Unless she finds more use for him.

I expect we will hear the truth about LoboTony soon enough. A tragic and unwell man - in more ways than one.

MOO 🥛 🐄

View attachment 2017453

View attachment 2017455
---
View attachment 2017505
View attachment 2017507
Have I missed something about Tony being a vulnerable adult?

Reactions: 2

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
Got to say, I don’t quite understand B’s coat in the last photo. What’s that at the front? Some sort of bag?

Reactions: 1

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Somebody on twitter found out: It's Royal Match. My mom is playing this! 🤣

I play a lot of Airline Manager Tycoon and get ads for this all the time, but never with Ioan :/

View attachment 2022797
They usually pay celebs via business cameo to do this, obviously he doesnt have cameo but just pointing it out to outline how little money we are talking about here. he really must struggle to find work, or it's the best he can find without having to leave LA for months

Edit: though I see Frankie Muniz made a video for them and he takes 25k per video (Rick Hoffman did one too and charges 6.7k, Tom Felton 9k, James Murray 3k, Kevin O’Leary 6.5k, David Koechner 5k, Kate Flannery 2k, Austin Nichols 500, Linda Purl 600), so it may be a bit money to get through the month. These people all have cameo unlike him, so curious....This makes me wonder why Alice only did personalized videos (probably because she could mix her divorce stuff in it LOL), but on the other hand I thank her for the sake of my sanity, those ads are cringe af and I dont want to imagine her doing this.
I’ve only seen Shirley ballas and will mellor

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now, it is derailing the thread
You are being exceptionally literal. When I said ”make a case” I meant it as in, you could make an argument for. And “complaint” as in complaining, not a legal complaint.

I was asked if he could “add” it to the existing misdemeanor charges and gave my thoughts on it. It is in fact continued harassment. Is it the “best” complaint, as you wrote? We don’t know. We don’t know what she is doing, all we know is what Ioan has chosen to make public.

Whether he elects to bring it to the attention of the police is up to him and it would be up to them as to whether they believed the case was strong enough to take to the district attorney for consideration.
I am not the only one being literal it seems. I know you decreed that MOO should be outlawed. But we all have opinions which we can post. YOO is a bit limiting. If that is ok with you

harloe22

Chatty Member
I've not commented on this thread for so long but just seen the dm story and a lot of the comments are siding with her, have I missed something?