Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
E52A4AAB-0D97-4A20-A985-F83F651F051A.jpeg
Ffs she's already reposting cutesy endometriosis related graphics 😭😂 spring 2021 endow joonipper mewn collecshun pending guise xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 113

pollylolly25

I'm by no means posting this for sympathy but last month my Dad passed away suddenly. The one shining light my family and I had was Christmas... that has been snatched away from us too. We were hoping to celebrate his life over the festive period because the funeral he had three weeks ago was not the one he deserved. But thank you, Gabby, for your advice - rather than doing that, I'll paint a fucking wall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113

Wickedtown

VIP Member
23A05F29-9482-489F-8EB0-8142B57F82F2.png
29357E59-C622-4889-A88F-98B135B8BC18.png

lmao *COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED* guise. So is this her admitting she edits her usual pics to hell and back? Or did she tell her constant BaSe LeVeL pain to leave for a couple of hours while she filmed sponsored content and pranced about trying on clothes and grinning at the camera?

the more I look at the first pic the more I am in utter disbelief she's tried saying it isn't edited 😭😭 so she usually walks about blending into her magnolia walls does she? If anyone has any comparison pictures of her in her foreskin jumper please post them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 109

Albi

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Gabriella Lindley #31 owner of juniper moon and voice of doom says “don’t worry, just paint a room”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

missmisty

View attachment 351919
What bothers me the most about all this is the babe... like bitch pls, take your condescending, self-righteous, lying ass and go
I got ‘bloody moron’ and honestly I’d rather be called that than ‘babe’

Also “they’re from different days” oh please fuck off, did you just happen to paint the wall a disgusting green-grey colour that day too?
B462A3E3-22A5-4425-9031-D9AA3FDADA85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

67bunting

3198A021-0DAD-4617-BB1F-06B1EA74581D.jpeg

WHY does everything she say have to have such an aggressive underlying tone!?!? “for the most part” like just say nurses are great and move on, they deserve all the credit this year no matter what the other side of “the most part” could be, no one can ever be quite up to her standards can they lmao

• Angry
Reactions: 98

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm a volunteer for Samaritans. Guess we're not needed anymore, people can just paint a wall if they're sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93