Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IBeingnosey

Honestly the lawyer thing is still hilarious to me, she's obviously either heard in passing from a lawyer that it's unlawful to doxx (e.g. put someone's actual address in the public domain when it isn't already there) or she's seen that on Twitter...and in her tiny, broken, pea sized brain, she's gone HA! Trolls saying I live in Barnsley aren't allowed to say that, I will sew sew sue them! Just imagining the lawyer's face getting a furious email like A SEW MEAN BULLY TOLD ME I LIVE IN BARNSLEY ON TWITTER BUT WE CAN SEW SUE THEM CAN'T WE then deleting her Tweet when the lawyer is like oh honey no. God you'd need the patience of a saint to be her lawyer.
Suing for money for more unessential operations 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Secret-freckle

Now i didn't know much things about Endomytriosis but I just finished reading an article about what it in my language and it said that birth control pills can minimize the pain by A LOT after 6-12 months . Did she ever mention that the doctor suggested she starts birth control pills? I don't believe she tried EVERYTHING the doctors told her. She went straight to surgery because she is OBSESSED and it is like a drug for her to have surgeries. She needed her dose and got it.
I haven’t caught up yet so idk if this has been said by someone else but once in a bedroom tour or something (of her current flat) she showed inside her nightstand and you could see her contraceptive pill packet. It was the Yasmin pill which is the same one I took for about a year so she definitely was on one at some point

Reactions: 3

Louise13

I don’t know if you’ve tried it but the mirena coil worked wonders for me! I’d been on the pill for years but I didn’t react well to any, if anything they were making my endo symptoms worse! The first 2 months of the coil weren’t great but after that my periods stopped completely & my symptoms have eased greatly! Still have bad days but compared to before it’s been great.
Its definitely something I’ve considered but my GP says I’m not a good candidate as I have a tilted uterus and I’m already nervous about the idea 😬. I’m also getting to the age now where me and my partner are thinking about having children but I might give it a go if it comes to it. Thank you very much for the suggestion though, I will keep it in mind when looking at options 😊

Reactions: 2

clairechoice

Sort of OT but I'm asking because I think I have endo and you guys seem to know lots about it but if you take the contraception pill that takes periods away surely that cures/masks symptoms of endo and you don't really need the surgery?
Can do I think but not a treatment at all

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I typed in endometriosis in Etsy and there’s a few products came up like stickers and badges. I wonder if Gabbie will start to design/sell stuff about it 🤨
Urghh, only if she gives a good % of the profits to an endometriosis charity. Heartbreaking to see her profiting from people really suffering and from good natured people wanting to show support to an relatively unknown chronic illness.

(Maybe we should stop giving her ideas)
Completely unedited my arse, look how grey she’s made the foreskin top 😂😂View attachment 351756
Is this the cover for thr long awaited short story collective

The Ham Lady Who Cried Wolf and Other Tall Tales by Miss Velvet Longbottom.
Hi Gabby!
The poor love it looks like her nose is collapsing.

IrishName

VIP Member
Did she have her sleeve in the U.K.?
I know it is increasingly common for late teens early twenties to have it abroad when they are refused in the U.K.

queencarmen

VIP Member
Can someone give me a quick rundown of where she's lived? She has so many moving vlogs! Im so confused. Did she live in like 3 different places in London and then move to Brighton?

Reactions: 1

menolikey

Sort of OT but I'm asking because I think I have endo and you guys seem to know lots about it but if you take the contraception pill that takes periods away surely that cures/masks symptoms of endo and you don't really need the surgery?

Reactions: 1

Emma_emma

Can we add up the value of all the things in her advent calendar? It's making me so mad how much is being spent on her and it's not even Christmas.

I wonder if George got a similar calendar? I'd be so pissed off if my sibling got all this shit and I got nothing.
I'm sure she said it was her Christmas present from her mum