Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E52A4AAB-0D97-4A20-A985-F83F651F051A.jpeg
Ffs she's already reposting cutesy endometriosis related graphics šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚ spring 2021 endow joonipper mewn collecshun pending guise xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 113
Its definitely something Iā€™ve considered but my GP says Iā€™m not a good candidate as I have a tilted uterus and Iā€™m already nervous about the idea šŸ˜¬. Iā€™m also getting to the age now where me and my partner are thinking about having children but I might give it a go if it comes to it. Thank you very much for the suggestion though, I will keep it in mind when looking at options šŸ˜Š
Hi! I have a transverse/tilted uterus and Iā€™ve been on the mirena coil for ten years! Not all GPs are educated on coils - they have to have additional training and qualifications to be able to carry them out so itā€™s definitely worth enquiring as to whether they are qualified! [I actually had a GP observing my last appointment as she was undertaking the training] All it meant for me was it was a slightly more uncomfortable insertion but it was over in 5 mins. Just my two pence worth if you did consider it in the future!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
sheā€™s 100000% gonna do an endo collection on jhewnipper and donate proceeds to endo charities/research

Reactions: 16
Hi! I have a transverse/tilted uterus and Iā€™ve been on the mirena coil for ten years! Not all GPs are educated on coils - they have to have additional training and qualifications to be able to carry them out so itā€™s definitely worth enquiring as to whether they are qualified! [I actually had a GP observing my last appointment as she was undertaking the training] All it meant for me was it was a slightly more uncomfortable insertion but it was over in 5 mins. Just my two pence worth if you did consider it in the future!
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely bring it up when I see an actual gynaecologist. Before I was told I had a tilted uterus they actually said I couldnā€™t have it because I hadnā€™t had children yet which I know now is an outdated idea so it just goes to show that GPs are not very educated in female health matters šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
sheā€™s 100000% gonna do an endo collection on jhewnipper and donate proceeds to endo charities/research
Well that would actually be nice of her but we all know she'll do the collection and keep the money.

Now that she's feeling bleeping fabulous and off her tits on her drugs is she going to put up her christmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If even we, her critics, are sick of her tit (more so than usual ), then thatā€™s really saying something. If you took away all her ā€˜hateā€™ views, the indifferent ones and the 300,000 sheā€™s bought, whatā€™s left? The 100 odd people who shop at jewniper mewn. Is it even that many? I have no idea.

Reactions: 25
If sheā€™s so passionate about endo then donate all your ā€˜profitsā€™ to endo research hun xoxo

Reactions: 33
View attachment 351703View attachment 351705
lmao *COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED* guise. So is this her admitting she edits her usual pics to hell and back? Or did she tell her constant BaSe LeVeL pain to leave for a couple of hours while she filmed sponsored content and pranced about trying on clothes and grinning at the camera?

the more I look at the first pic the more I am in utter disbelief she's tried saying it isn't edited šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ so she usually walks about blending into her magnolia walls does she? If anyone has any comparison pictures of her in her foreskin jumper please post them
She is such an idiot, even if she had the worst endo in the world she literally wouldn't be glowing and bouncing less than 24 hours after a major operation.
She just revels in being sew sew ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone! Long time lurker here but I had to break my silence because those pictures are honestly a joke (the woe is me pose). If she does have endo, then yes that sucks but its not a personality trait. So many women have endo and don't have her comfortable lifestyle and finances. They still have to go to work, look after kids etc. Its always the extreme with her. My gut tells me that she doesn't have endo as some of the things she has mentioned don't add up. In a off topic note, I think Bean is very odd looking for a British Shorthair, I only say this because I have a cream BS and he looks nothing like him (Sorry Bean, its not your fault you poor baby).

Reactions: 39
Sheā€™s played it down cause of the hate? Itā€™s all sheā€™s banged on about this year, always following with I canā€™t say too much atm.
Biggest attention seeker going.
Sheā€™s high on drugs never known anyone to be so frigging happy and upbeat after an op.
No words for her ā€˜beforeā€™ pic

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not disagreeing with you. The matter of language shouldn't really halt research into finding a cure though, surely?
It does because women are needed for research and it halts access to care too.

Using inclusive language is great but not when it prevents access to the care from people who arenā€™t educated above a certain level, who have learning difficulties, who have English as a second language, who are prevented by males in the home/in abusing situations, who have no idea about the political ways language is changing. Not everyone is hyper aware of the evolution of language regards trans/non binary as not everyone has access to the internet where most of the conversation is happening.
This then becomes a socioeconomic problem too and means health care then starts preventing or scaring women away from sex specific care because they donā€™t have the internet, arenā€™t on Twitter or donā€™t read The Guardian.

Many women, for instance (if we extrapolate here to cervical screening) donā€™t know what a cervix is, nor that they have one and yes thatā€™s sad, and yes there should be better education. But that is centuries down the line because of course woman are deep root shamed about their bodies and we are still seen as dirty and shameful by many. Education, healthcare and society will need centuries to evolve and move away from the Abrahamic degradation of the female sex before every woman is aware that she has a cervix, what it is, and what it does - let alone further details about the female body.

If ā€œwomanā€ becomes replaced by ā€œcervix haversā€ and similar, as it has in many trusts, then it rather precludes women from taking part in research or having appropriate screening, testing and help.

Edited to add: It should go without saying that TM and NB people should of course receive all the help they need and should be sign posted appropriately. There needs to be an overhaul in the way trans people are dealt with in medical care. But sadly, knowing how long it takes for women to be seen as something other that ā€œotherā€ in medical care, I canā€™t see it happening in any useful way in my lifetime.
Just changing medical and patient literature to exclude/dilute the world ā€œwomanā€ from a primarily female or solely female health problem is unhelpful and causes more issues than it solves. It see why it is done, I see the insistence of people to say ā€œwe must include trans people tooā€ and that it is helpful in other areas but the rather bullish ways non-medical people have tried to apply it to medical settings is very, very unhelpful.

And back to Gabby, the sheer glee on her face is horrifying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That before and after photo comparison of her face is absolutely cringe inducing. I too would look rough if I stuck a grey filter on a photo of me eyeball bleeping myself, anyone would.

She's so so extremely lucky she has a platform so she can bang on about and bring awareness to her condition whilst the rest of us who have crappy chronic conditions have to suck it up and hope someone takes the smallest bit of notice. I think she'll milk this for all it's worth.

Reactions: 32
Sheā€™s really pissing me off with her stories now. Maybe the reason they didnā€™t take you ā€œseriouslyā€ in A&E is because you have a CHRONIC condition and it is a place for EMERGENCIES?? Itā€™s not a bloody clinic. Itā€™s not for getting the diagnosis right every time. Itā€™s for ruling out/treating serious acute illnesses.
I think the argument here is why she didnā€™t go private years ago instead of wasting NHS resources at a time when weā€™re more stretched than ever?
I really hope no oneā€™s actually listening to this ignorant shite sheā€™s spouting. Self-entitled idiot
I work in what was ā€œA&Eā€ and is now ā€œEmergency Departmentā€ because the government changed the name to highlight how seriously ill you need to be to receive care from us (and they donā€™t want us dealing with sprained ankles either).
If someone comes in with new, excruciating pain - not a problem. We would never want to frighten anyone away.

If someone comes to ED in Gabbyā€™s situation and they are already on an investigation route or pathway then there genuinely isnā€™t much we can do for them other than run CBC, urine sample and if they are lucky (depending on time of day) send them to gynae for a quick ultrasound. And look at their pain meds.

Iā€™m not sure what magic Gabby expects to happen in ED.

Did anyone catch what colour cannula Gabby had?

This is actually such a disgusting comment, especially during a pandemic. Basically saying the A+E docs are only good if you have a visible injury. So so nasty.
She is a stupid, stupid witch. I think it is great for broken bones (ha! Tell the Tories!) but not for meeeeeeeeee. Did it ever occur to you that it wasnā€™t for you?? How the hell do you think ED is going to diagnose and help endo?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 351703View attachment 351705
lmao *COMPLETELY ABSOLUTELY UNEDITED* guise. So is this her admitting she edits her usual pics to hell and back? Or did she tell her constant BaSe LeVeL pain to leave for a couple of hours while she filmed sponsored content and pranced about trying on clothes and grinning at the camera?

the more I look at the first pic the more I am in utter disbelief she's tried saying it isn't edited šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ so she usually walks about blending into her magnolia walls does she? If anyone has any comparison pictures of her in her foreskin jumper please post them
I cannot with these photos.

I remember that first pic being posted and we talked about how it had been edited back then, anyone remember?

also, people with mental health issues should be encouraged to go to A&E if they are feeling suicidal. They donā€™t have on call psychiatrists there for no reason. The things sheā€™s saying on her stories can be very misleading and damaging.
Always. Any suicidal ideation and please go to ED.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.