Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone needed further proof she’s a Tory 😂 obviously too much for her to understand people aren’t angry because Christmas is cancelled, they’re angry because just days ago we were told it would be okay and now it’s suddenly cancelled because BoJo didn’t make a proper leadership decision. People have filled their fridges, packed their bags, started travelling - all brought to a halt days before Christmas. But sure, Boris is the victim here 🙄
So she supports Boris Johnson ? 😂
She’s such an uneducated little cow.
I really don’t want to hear her gobby mouth moaning/talking about any social issues.
Yesterday she was slagging off the NHS and now today liking tweets in support of that inept clown running the country.
She should really sit her privileged arse out of this.

Reactions: 31
She's actually a child omg and she's deleted all the snarky replies she made to people, here's an idea Gobshite how about you get off the bleeping internet if you can't handle it?

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Just watching the news with the terminally ill woman talking about how she probably won’t be here next Christmas so this will probably be her last one spending it on her own. If only she was on gobbys twitter eh. She’d feel so much better 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 61
She doesn’t seem to understand that you can agree with the restrictions and still be empathetic that people will have their Christmas’ ruined 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
Shes so tone deaf. The rate she's going she will have the whole of twitter blocked with her only followr being Jane. When that happens, just go and paint a wall gobs, will cheer u up x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly dislike her assumptions that anyone who tweets her even mildly disagreeing with her is a hAtEr fRoM TaTtLe, so she can use us as scapegoat for her crappy behaviour and doesn't have to take any sort of responsibility or issue any sort of apology.

(I know she reads here but even to us it's not obvious that everyone who tweets her is from here)

The problem is that Gabby doesn't see herself as a bad person, she likes to stick to her fictional narrative she believes; that she's a ✨Good Person✨. And she doesn't like being called out for being a massive head and will vehemently declare that "YoU'rE tWiStInG mY wOrDs, I'm not a book, Karen" because that doesn't fit HER narrative of who she is. She disregards the feelings of people who are hurt by her words because she's so self-involved she can't possibly comprehend how other people have interpreted her as being nasty.

BUT ya are nasty, Gobs.

Reactions: 38
Shes had her manic high from getting an operation so shes gonna crash and have a low soon

Reactions: 31
Remember gabby next time you're annoyed that someone's criticised something you put on a public platform, that you chose to do this job and you can always get another if you don't like it :) x

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The problem is that Gabby doesn't see herself as a bad person, she likes to stick to her fictional narrative she believes; that she's a ✨Good Person✨.
Yes!!! The whole thing about ‘trying to lift people up’ like did she seriously think ‘wow I am sew sew good telling people to paint their rooms and they will be sew less isolated #bekind’ SERIOUSLY have a day off woman

Reactions: 25
Chriiiiistmas time, Gobs complains and whines, eeeeeaaaating ham to paaaasss the time, with Nellz by the fire, oporayshun meanz no treeeee, falalalaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watching the news with the terminally ill woman talking about how she probably won’t be here next Christmas so this will probably be her last one spending it on her own. If only she was on gobbys twitter eh. She’d feel so much better 😒
That's genuinely made me well up. Christ, gobshite really has no idea what some people are going through.

Also, I’m so sorry to all the Tattlers who have lost some one recently, I can’t imagine the pain you’re in ❤

ps: the people on this site are genuinely a highlight of this crappy year. You marvellous trolls 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 46
That's genuinely made me well up. Christ, gobshite really has no idea what some people are going through.

Also, I’m so sorry to all the Tattlers who have lost some one recently, I can’t imagine the pain you’re in ❤

ps: the people on this site are genuinely a highlight of this crappy year. You marvellous trolls 🥰
I hope she watched the news and realised how dumb she sounded and why people are calling her out for being insensitive. Not everyone can just get up and paint a wall, or anything else, and automatically their Christmas isn’t ruined after all.
She does it all the time, if she’s alright then she thinks everyone else will be alright as well, like telling that girl not to worry about the anaesthetic because she was fine and she’s had LOADS of operayshuns. 🙄 it’s all “duck you im alright Jack“ with Gobby!

Reactions: 23
Gobineezer Scrooge - Tory twit hope you drown in a paint vat.

Immature and insensitive, can't believe she tells people to be kind when she spouts a load of shite like this. People are heartbroken about having some kind of Christmas snatched away from them with 6 days to go after a shite year where we have made sacrifices. Just because you've had the best year of your life not having to make up an excuses as to why you have no mates doesn't mean everyone else has.

If you put your life of social media people will comment on your content. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a troll doll. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.