Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh Gabby had better get home ASAP otherwise people might think she’s...celebrating Christmas with her family 😮 Gabby Queen of Darkness and Chief Christmas Hater! Surely not 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Life doesn't have to stop and we don't all have to go into mourning because we are going into tier 4. Picking on the fact that's icing cookies is a bit petty for me, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She posted on her IG stories that she spoke too soon and now her anaesthesia wore off and she is in pain. Being the surgery expert she is, she should have known this. (Sorry if this was covered. I sped thru reading this quick moving thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wants people to take her seriously about her endoww but still calls her vagina a fairy. Right.
TW assault:

Really dislike people having names for their genitals. Especially when they teach it to kids. "Yeah such and such played with my fairy" like cool I like fairies, NOPE my patient was being molested.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Life doesn't have to stop and we don't all have to go into mourning because we are going into tier 4. Picking on the fact that's icing cookies is a bit petty for me, sorry.
sorry yes now reading back my comment it does seem petty 🤣 I wasn’t having a dig at her icing biscuits, I was more just annoyed that whilst swiping through stories the majority of people are upset about new restrictions yet lockdown hasn’t seemed to ever affect her really and now she’s got lucky because she’s at her mums anyway so makes no difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Still can’t cope that she packed a bloody advent calendar with her for a DAY procedure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
🤣🤣🤣 can’t beleive she’s actually deleted the story where I said it looks like a man, not Jane in the background. So that confirms it then, it was her dad!
Hi gobbles! Nice to see you’re spending your day reading here as usual 🤪

Although now I’ve looked at the pic I posted again it could have just disappeared off her stories ☺🤣 but, hi gabs! 👋
Actually nope, I think she’s deleted it as the hospital stories are still there and I think it was after them? Can anyone remember?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
sorry yes now reading back my comment it does seem petty 🤣 I wasn’t having a dig at her icing biscuits, I was more just annoyed that whilst swiping through stories the majority of people are upset about new restrictions yet lockdown hasn’t seemed to ever affect her really and now she’s got lucky because she’s at her mums anyway so makes no difference.
I thought she hated Christmas too 😂
But now it’s effectively almost cancelled for a lot of people and most people are distraught she’s there loving Christmas activities.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.