Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hospital gown of course. Apparently it's not the done thing to walk around with your bare arse hanging out though?
Idk why but this reminds me of the time she kept going on about wearing crop tops and how the wind would blow her top up? Like, who really needed to know that Gabriella? Also I’m willing to bet it never happened in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Idk why but this reminds me of the time she kept going on about wearing crop tops and how the wind would blow her top up? Like, who really needed to know that Gabriella? Also I’m willing to bet it never happened in the first place
Oh god, I remember that! Definitely file that under Things That Never Happened (though I hear Gabby's file for this is enormous).

Reactions: 11
She's probably got some dramatic hospital photos stockpiled, and some notes on her phone of potential complications she's googled. Because let's face it, nothing can be successful for her. There always needs to be a problem.

Reactions: 51
Has anyone ever thought of gabby having some munchie traits? Constantly going to get medical things done, talking about their health a lot. Just a huge focus of her life is just on her minor issues with her body that she insists she needs surgery for. It’s like she got addicted to surgery or something. She isn’t severe like some who call themselves “professional patients”, but it just seems a bit sus to me. Feel free to combat this, I’m just curious if my minds going too far.

Reactions: 24
Whatever the outcome of her surgery, rest assured Gabby will always keep a vague and mysterious illness in her back pocket, ready to wheel it out whenever things aren't going her way

Reactions: 40
See you in about 45 minutes you absolute melt, you're having a laparoscopy not a triple heart bypass.
it was a long long time ago but I wasn't allowed nail polish on for my laparoscopy I had to take it off and remove all jewellery before coming to the hospital. I also had long hair back then and the wanted it platted out of the way with bands with no metal in.

Reactions: 22
it was a long long time ago but I wasn't allowed nail polish on for my laparoscopy I had to take it off and remove all jewellery before coming to the hospital. I also had long hair back then and the wanted it platted out of the way with bands with no metal in.
You're still supposed to take nail varnish off, even if you have day surgery rather than inpatient surgery.

It's so weird how she hasn't had to do anything in preparation for this procedure. Especially with self isolating. I sincerely hope she didn't ignore doctors advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Has anyone ever thought of gabby having some munchie traits? Constantly going to get medical things done, talking about their health a lot. Just a huge focus of her life is just on her minor issues with her body that she insists she needs surgery for. It’s like she got addicted to surgery or something. She isn’t severe like some who call themselves “professional patients”, but it just seems a bit sus to me. Feel free to combat this, I’m just curious if my minds going too far.
Yes we’ve been saying this for years hahaha 😂

I bet she will go off social media for days now to drum up worry, maybe make up a blood transfusion or something too...treat yourself to some misguided attention Gob, tis the season after all!

Reactions: 22
Gabby deffo has munchy traits and narc traits, and there’s a huge link between the two ! She’s so weird with the way she’ll pretend to not be online after an operation and kind of create an atmosphere of worry and concern for herself by her fans and ignore them, but then be out here liking tweets 🤣 she thrives off attention and people worrying about her

Reactions: 28
It’s not normal to post this much about a medical procedure like if she was doing posts to inform others on the issue, her experience & let people know how to get help with it I would have a lot more respect but it’s all woe is me, here’s me going in for another op. Like on the one hand you don’t wanna share your life online (like the see my lawyer tweet) & then on the other hand you over share to the point it’s embarrassing.

Plus don’t get me started on how on her high horse she is on twitter about covid plans; I don’t care much for people breaking the rules (sorry) but don’t go around criticising others when you are in fact breaking the rules no matter what way you tell the story. Yes you’re going to another house in tier 3 area for a medical treatment but also there’s doctors both private and NHS in her area & the train thing with her mum & going to Meadowhall. Again I don’t care she’s breaking the rules but she can’t moan at others when she’s just as bad.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.