Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must know you’re doing something wrong as an influencer when ONE thread on Tattle about you gets over 1000 replies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
LOL, look at her trying to pretend to be nice when all she's ever done is moan about her neighbours, call their children names and sneakily record/film them.
She is so desperate for a “helpful” covid-y tweet to go viral and open her up to an audience who aren’t becoming increasingly aware of her terrible behaviour for the best part of a decade.

Reactions: 25
thread suggestion:

gabriella lindley 31: operashun done, gabbie's back on twitter, surely her block list is three figures?

doesnt rhyme but hey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh is she going to go and check up on her neighbours? Nope, thought not!

Reactions: 23
LOL, look at her trying to pretend to be nice when all she's ever done is moan about her neighbours, call their children names and sneakily record/film them.
It's very important to make sure that the vulnerable and lonely elderly folk have some farrow and ball, im sure they'll be just fine. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh is she going to go and check up on her neighbours? Nope, thought not!
Nope, becos they didn't take the time to check on her first! Doesn't matter if she's not home, she expects gushing, adoring cards to be awaiting her as she gets Jane to piggy back her across the country again.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So she’s deleted loads of tonight’s tweets and is now...liking these?
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I agree with the sentiment. I was meant to travel home tomorrow when I haven’t seen my family since December 2019, and now I can’t because they’re in a tier 4 area. But what happened to ‘just be kind’? She doesn’t like being criticised herself, why is she liking tweets criticising people she doesn’t even know right after she’s had to delete a load of her own poor tweets? Never ever learns, it’s actually really sad to see.
That Caroline Hirons is pretty Gobby on twitter isn’t she. I’d love it if she laid into Gobbles. She’d tit herself 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I posted this in thread #27 a month ago. She's currently at 1,379 tweets, fewer than back then. She literally cannot stand behind any of the tit she tweets. Coward is right.
Looks like she’s deleted 134 of her own tweets since 8th December... literally 12 days ago. It’s at this point that any normal person with an ounce of introspection would step back and think ‘oh, okay, so maybe I really am the problem’.

19621DD2-B4E5-4EFF-9861-DE4511A29694.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just reading her latest tweet and the comments below are making me laugh

Reactions: 7
People saying they can’t believe Jane stands by and lets gobs act like she does, but I bet Jane is there cheering her on saying “go on, block em gabboon! But first tweet back being all sassy, then quickly block them before they get chance to retaliate. Oh and call them hun or babe, they hate that 🤪
That’s probably why she’s worse when she’s at home. Jane is egging her on. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You must know you’re doing something wrong as an influencer when ONE thread on Tattle about you gets over 1000 replies 😂😂😂
And there’s 30 threads so 30k comments...yet she still thinks she’s right and we’re all always wrong...oh to have the confidence of a mediocre influencer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm by no means posting this for sympathy but last month my Dad passed away suddenly. The one shining light my family and I had was Christmas... that has been snatched away from us too. We were hoping to celebrate his life over the festive period because the funeral he had three weeks ago was not the one he deserved. But thank you, Gabby, for your advice - rather than doing that, I'll paint a bleeping wall.
Oh I’m so sorry for your family, sending you a big virtual hug. The shock and pain of dealing sudden death is bleeping awful, I cannot imagine having all the covid restrictions on top of that. Not to make it all about me, but my dad died suddenly when I was a teenager and the feeling of not being able to say goodbye as you do when someone is ill just bleeping hurts. I hope you can remember some really lovely memories at Christmas time and look after yourself ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
90FB0383-8191-4636-8A2E-0D39DE5F83D0.png
well time for me to join the club i’ve been velvetbl0cked for liking a perfectly reasonable reply. i started off as a fan i only found this site after another influencer posted about it and i thought oh how horrific.... until i came here and realised it’s just people calling them out on their shite !!!!!!!!!! not what i’d call trolling and neither was the comment i liked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Why don't YOU leave us alone and stop coming here?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🎶Don't worry, about a thing, just paint another wall, it's gonna be alright 🎶
Me signing that to my husband on Christmas day, he lost his father this year because of covid, my sister won't come on the 25th because she has little kids and it's too risky because of covid and it's only going to be my husband and I this time. (it's ok we are making it work none the less and it has nothing to do with painting a wall)

Not every one has to aby by your rules Gobaloompa and that is ok, don't get confused we are not robots we are entitled to think different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who does she think she is anyway.. she constantly pissed and moans she hates Christmas every damn year despite the fact she has clearly has the average non-religious Christmas most of us do including festive jumpers, decorations, baking biscuits, Christmas dinner, a tree, gives presents.. etc. etc. which is exactly what my family does and I love Christmas! She threw a bleeping tanty last year like a 5 year old and stormed off back to Brighton trying to manipulate her whole freaking family. It’s probably the real reason they all hate Christmas, cos she’s a miserable cow who ruins it for everyone. What about George and Sophie? Does she care that maybe he won’t be able to have a nice Christmas with Sophie’s family? That Jane can’t go and see her son even though she even if there wasn’t restrictions she can’t because yet again she has to look after her overgrown toddler cos she has a boo-boo?? That her dad always works at Christmas like she always says and might get sick? I get maybe she was trying to help but she never acknowledges her own privilege, ever. Did she not lie in her hospital bed and thank her lucky stars she can book a procedure and there’s beds available to her during a pandemic?? She is just so freaking out of touch with reality!!! You choose to be a hermit, you have your mum available to you every time you snap your fingers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha these people that stick up for her are so deluded aren’t they! “She uses her own experience to help people through a tough time” 😂😂😂😂Give me bleeping strength! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She just used it as another excuse to talk about herself as usual. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else or if they’re spending Christmas alone. As long as she’s alright!
She can’t have a healthy debate about anything, with anyone, without resorting to blocking them because they don’t agree with exactly what she says.
For someone that is always telling other people their views, actions or opinions are wrong, she sure as hell doesn’t like it when someone tells her she’s wrong.

The woman that asked her for a debate tweeted afterwards that her daughter follows Gobby, and will be so disappointed that someone she looks up to can’t have a healthy debate with anyone. Well I hope she unfollows her and comes to her bloody senses. Gobby is only nice to you if you’re doing and saying exactly what she wants. Otherwise you could drop dead and she wouldn’t attempt to revive you.
Maybe if everything you say gets pulled apart, then stop saying stuff. What would we have had to talk about today if she’d not posted anything and just kept her stupid ill thought out “advice” to herself? She’s so desperate for attention that she can’t help herself, knowing she will probably get pulled apart for it. Who’s that stupid? Nothing she ever says is helpful or groundbreaking, so just don’t keep saying tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.