Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really OT but I’m watching a video talking about how the idea for The Body Shop was plagiarised from a small company in the US

Gabbie did a long-term sponsorship with them. Evidence is mounting. I am convinced she’s trolling us

edit: if the body shop’s response is that the customers are bullying them I will bleeping cry

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oo, I’m not going to have an outfit, I’m going to go topless so I can show off my fresh keyhole gallbladder removal surgery scars so I can make Gabby fewwwwm with rage becossss she’s the only one that ever gets to have spesShuL surgery!! When she wakes up I’m going to sit by her beside and tell her the tale of My OpEraShUn becossss it was an emergency!! i know she’s the only one ever to have surgery but I didn’t even get to choose mine! I’m so excited! Also, I drove myself to emergency at 4am then didn’t want to take up a car park so drove back to the regular hospital parking secshuUnn and walked to emergency becoSs I didn’t want to wake anyone up so early and my mummy didn’t even come down until 6pm the next day becOosSs of visiting hours. I know, I’m sew independent just like gabby!

Also, I reckon she’ll wait a couple of days to post and she will be absolutely dying to post something for sympathy. I wonder what the surgeons say when she lists all her previous surgeries to them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My prediction for what she'll post either today or tomorrow, accompanied with sad teary selfie/video or boomerang or a video of Nellie

"A lot of yew have asking about my operayshun and I wasn't going to share my results on here because I like to keep things very private but I just wanted to let yew know that they didn't find what they thought they would and now I'll have to have more operayshuns and tests to diagnose what's really wrong with me. Thank yew for understanding, I think I'll take some time of soshal media for a while because I'm honestly sew tired and drained. Please keep me in your thoughts [insert black or white heart]"

What do I win if I'm right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Surgeon: I found a botched boob job and a lot of ham. That’s it.

gobs: you’ll be hearing from my lowyur

• Haha
Reactions: 73
My prediction for what she'll post either today or tomorrow, accompanied with sad teary selfie/video or boomerang or a video of Nellie

"A lot of yew have asking about my operayshun and I wasn't going to share my results on here because I like to keep things very private but I just wanted to let yew know that they didn't find what they thought they would and now I'll have to have more operayshuns and tests to diagnose what's really wrong with me. Thank yew for understanding, I think I'll take some time of soshal media for a while because I'm honestly sew tired and drained. Please keep me in your thoughts [insert black or white heart]"

A packet of honey roast ham and some quavers!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone ever thought of gabby having some munchie traits? Constantly going to get medical things done, talking about their health a lot. Just a huge focus of her life is just on her minor issues with her body that she insists she needs surgery for. It’s like she got addicted to surgery or something. She isn’t severe like some who call themselves “professional patients”, but it just seems a bit sus to me. Feel free to combat this, I’m just curious if my minds going too far.
Lol she didn’t earn the nickname “Munchy” on here for nothing 😜🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
What’s going to be in her advent calendar her mum made for her now her operation is done? Pads? how is she going to be able to open it? She’ll be so feeble and weak from everything:(

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What’s going to be in her advent calendar her mum made for her now her operation is done? Pads? how is she going to be able to open it? She’ll be so feeble and weak from everything:(
Packets of ham and pigs in blankets. She’ll find the strength to open them 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people have a countdown to their holiday.. their wedding, their birthday.. not grubby. Full on tiktok dedicated to her operashun 🤣🤣🤣 who gives a duck!!

I don't watch anyone anymore besides her and amberlynn reid!!! That should tell her something hahaha car crash tv at its finest!!!

I'm probably only jealous of 600lb amberlynn too going by gabbys logic?! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm surprised she hasn't milked another operation yewtewb series.
-How to prepare for a laparoscopy
-What's in my hospital bag
-How I'm really feeling about this operation
-Operation q&a
-Baby names I thought of while recovering from my operation
-Best hospital snacks for laparoscopy recovery
-How to be a successful small business owner whilst suffering from undiagnosable pain and undergoing sew sew serious surgery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
My oparayshun outfit is going to be plasters becos Gobble is sew sew allergic, sew bad that when she sees me she'll have to have another oparayshun.
Also yeah, she milks the ops because she thinks negative attention is better than no attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See you on the other side Jesus Christ how dramatic does she want to be it’s really sickening how anyone around her in her life (the few that are left) don’t feel the urge to shake some sense into her !! I know 2020 has been an awful year for so many but I honestly can’t believe her highlight of this year is this operation she needs to be sectioned and forced to get some real help.

p.s I wanna dress as her sewper dewper serious lawyer - meaning I won’t be there because I don’t exist

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whilst I definitely agree with commentary on her behaviour, calling her out/in, and having a place to discuss differing opinions... the discussion of her forehead and appearance makes me uncomfortable. I’m certainly not a fan - I think she’s very immature and ignorant, but just don’t like to see people mocked for their appearance.... don’t hate me lol x

Yeah I definitely agree with this- imo it kind of exaggerates the view of Tattle as a bullying/hate platform rather than just somewhere to discuss her. Most of us are just on here for the freedom of speech that she removes when she blocks us - we just want to vent about why her behaviour/attitude/things she says are ridiculous/annoying, but I will never think that making fun of someone's looks is ok.

I do agree that her photoshopping is out of hand and is really annoying, but making comments about her forehead will probably just make her want to photoshop it even more - it's a bit of a vicious cycle lol

Reactions: 11
See you in about 45 minutes you absolute melt, you're having a laparoscopy not a triple heart bypass.
Awwww her happy place! The magical day has arrived and i hope she is soaking up every moment as this is her christmas and birthday rolled into one!
She will be sew sew fewming if there is nothing wrong

Well, ut leaves the door open for more mysterious investigation / expratory surgery. She will have scar adhesions from her sleeve and tummy tuck. Maybe her bowl or bladder is stuck to one of them. She better hope that she doesn't end up with a knicked bladder or needlessly with a stoma after all this exploratory surgery.

She should use this pic for her tinder profile tbh caption - where I'm most at peace.

Reactions: 5

This is exactly what will happen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was watching dr drew on the frenemies podcast and he said michael jackson got plastic surgeries just so he could get the pain killers. Do you think Gabby has so many operations/health problems so she can get the opiates? She got over her nose problem so easily that she went on about for ages after the surgery. I think it's possible she literally has an addiction. Just a thought :confused:
I e been saying this for years, she flaunts her tramadol and loves it

Reactions: 7
Yew guise, I'm in a sulk becos gabbie has taken the limelight away from me with her ✨operashun ✨ today. When should I start my operashun countdown/advent calendur? It's in tew weeks, am I too late to start? Mumma creep hasn't got the memo to buy me stuff for it 😓😓

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.