Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tweet this at her or send it to her. Does she honestly think we're dim

To the person she called a bloody moron does she think her top changes colour depending on the day..?
She's like one of those mood rings everyone bought from Claires in primary school.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got ‘bloody moron’ and honestly I’d rather be called that than ‘babe’

Also “they’re from different days” oh please duck off, did you just happen to paint the wall a disgusting green-grey colour that day too?
View attachment 352083
is moron her new favourite word of the week or something? at least her vocabulary is expending past sew sew nice i guess

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My jaw is literally on the floor reading all of this. What an embarrassing head she is, she really must think we’re all as thick as she is. Girl needs help and fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I keep laughing so hard thinking Gabby really is dumb enough to believe ANYONE believes that photo isn’t edited. Like seriously. The whole damn thing is grey, it wouldn’t be out of place in the Hinch household 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Does no one else find it weird that she hasn’t gone on about her scars after the laparoscopy? My sister had her laparoscopy about the same time last year and was just asking her about it just now, and she said the scars were really painful after she woke up. Just find it odd for Gabbie not to mention them, knowing how much she likes the bang on about things like that, unless I’ve just missed that.

Reactions: 27
Does no one else find it weird that she hasn’t gone on about her scars after the laparoscopy? My sister had her laparoscopy about the same time last year and was just asking her about it just now, and she said the scars were really painful after she woke up. Just find it odd for Gabbie not to mention them, knowing how much she likes the bang on about things like that, unless I’ve just missed that.
Interesting... she said she feels like a new person basically.

Reactions: 5
I got ‘bloody moron’ and honestly I’d rather be called that than ‘babe’

Also “they’re from different days” oh please duck off, did you just happen to paint the wall a disgusting green-grey colour that day too?
View attachment 352083
C7501D9D-A13E-4E66-8134-13A1D10FC5EA.jpeg

So kind 🤣
Edit: old story from when she was getting questioned about copying proper artists. Just wanted to highlight the shite she speaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I personally find it hilarious that misery over here has just had surgery and is supposedly so giddy and happy about her diagnosis and yet is still finding time to read here 😂 do you know what kind of level of stupidity you have to have to block everyone who says anything remotely negative about you, just to go onto your tattle thread to see what negative things they’re saying about you instead, you could have just, I don’t know, not blocked us??😂 should have asked those surgeons to look for some common sense for you while they were at it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Does she think being kind and being a passive aggressive patronising witch are the same thing??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Of course she had to show hospital footage during Day 18 of her advent calendar opening 😂😂
PS, looks like the op gave her colour but took away her chiselled jaw 🥺 Poor Gab
86468431-0AA0-4E0B-8EDB-7735A2743530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She might not know, but moron is a pretty awful thing to call somebody if you look at how the term originated.

Reactions: 40
She’s so gutted they discharged her and she didn’t get to stay in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Of course she had to show hospital footage during Day 18 of her advent calendar opening 😂😂
PS, looks like the op gave her colour but took away her chiselled jaw 🥺 Poor Gab
View attachment 352235
imagine waking up from surgery and your first thought and priority is to make sure you get some footage for your tik tok advent calendar opening, baffling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.