Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
She’s stripped the red out of the “bad endowh pain” picture. Unless endowh affects the red tone in her irises and hair. And she’s edited the after as there’s a weird pink airbrush mark on her cheek. Silly bint. Who does she think she is kidding?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #31: leave me alone! It was a suggestion! Don’t you know I had an operayshun?

cut out the swear word because of Gabbie’s fucking pottymouth 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It's pathetic she's even getting involved tbh, she has no children, she isn't at school, she doesn't have to see people who have children regularly...the fact she thinks she has any room to talk given she's just gone up north for a surgery she likely doesn't even need, going shopping, and has the audacity to moan about kids who are worried about their grades and their futures...just shut up for God's sake, nobody asked you!

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
My predictions for Gabby for 2021:

- adds “chronic illness warrior” to her social media bios

- starts talking about “spoons” and “spoon theory” and rudely tells people to google it if they don’t understand. Probably also tells people who are in wheelchairs that she understands their problems because she has “sew sew bad endew”

- shares multiple cringe memes about how people who don’t have chronic illness just don’t understand how difficult life is

- pledges to donate 1% of profits from Jewniper Mewn to an Endometriosis charity; throws a hissy fit and claims she’s “jewst a smol independent business, it’s all we can afford” when called out on it

- starts ranting about Covid and correct mask wearing EVEN MORE becos she has a chronic illness and she could DIE! Everyone knows that Covid directly affects the uterus lining so please ensure you wear your mask correctly (unlike Gabby) to avoid millions of Endo sufferers dying as soon as your selfish arse steps outside to work/live/be a normal person

- blames ALL her personal failings on her endew, and sew now 2021 will be HeR YeAr and she will be sew sew successfewl after this diagnosis... she’s gonna be sew thin, sew happy, sew loved up with a non-Catfish (flash foward to her 27th birthday and she’s gained weight, given up on Jewniper Mewn, hasn’t left the house since her operation and has followed and unfollowed Eeshan 300 times)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What the FUCK is up with that picture? Does she know endo and fibroids have wrecked many people's lives and it's really nothing to be fucking elated about? So flippant.

Reactions: 82

Chummeh

No idea how her surgeon could know that her "fertility looked okay" from a tiny camera floating around in her abdomen, unless by "okay" they meant "your uterus is still there and I did not remove it during the procedure".

• Haha
Reactions: 81

snowfairy17

VIP Member
“I can’t do anything right”

no you can’t. You’re not even fucking trying. Stop making everything about you and think before you speak you insufferable little bitch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Excuse me

Hello, guys! I've been having a rough few weeks and i've come back to this and lo and behold - nothing has changed with her. I believe she's even worse now tbh. As usual she makes me want to laugh and throw up at the same time - an achievement, if i say so myself.

Warning: may be triggering (Endo Related), proceed to last stanza if you must
As i've mentioned a few threads back i was twinning with Gabby for a December Operashun for Endo. I had it on the first week of December - Hysterectomy and Bilateral Oophorectomy, so now i'm without ovaries and a uterus. And before anyone wonders why the severe and drastic operation, it's because I had Ovarian Cancer along with stage 4 Endo (genetics thing, had 3 aunts die from Ovarian cancer). I never said it before cause I didn't want to be a downer, but now I guess the future's brighter lol so I can mention it. I'm relieved that the surgery was a success without any complications, but it wasn't til after the surgery was done that the implications crashed down on me. Early menopause, early aging, bigger chance of osteoporosis, a couple sessions of radiation - i can deal with them because they're nothing compared to cancer... but kids. I never knew how much I wanted kids til i lost the ability to have them. It's crazy. I think i'll go to therapy for the issue once I fully physically recover. I catch myself drifting off most days because of thoughts of it.

Life goes on, though. I'll carry on and work hard and thank my lucky stars every single day.

I sure hope Gabby's not making a mockery of a condition a lot of people are suffering from. If she is then there's no saving her. I guess it's different for everyone- I'm at the point where I can't really say much about my experience without bursting into tears, but i can't imagine being as energetic and eager to talk about it like she is literally minutes from getting the procedure done, acting like she's 100% cured with no more pressing issues forward? It's odd amd kind of insulting. 😂 I get being relieved and probably smiling a bit in gratefulness... But i can't wrap my head around her using childish terms and google screenshots to express her experience. It's demeaning, somehow? I don't even know if i'm making any sense lol

Also P.S. the Juniper Tree Tapestry has been handed to my Grandma for completion lol it's off my hands now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

gingernut

90FB0383-8191-4636-8A2E-0D39DE5F83D0.png
well time for me to join the club i’ve been velvetbl0cked for liking a perfectly reasonable reply. i started off as a fan i only found this site after another influencer posted about it and i thought oh how horrific.... until i came here and realised it’s just people calling them out on their shite !!!!!!!!!! not what i’d call trolling and neither was the comment i liked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79