Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The atmosphere at the longbottom household must be fun! Even worse as buffer george is spending the holiday with his gf's fam!! Gabby must be seething - hence the nesprecco passive aggressive gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fairly sure her address is on companies house. I looked up her Gabulous accounts and there’s a Hove address on there as the principal address for her business.

Pretty sure that means we could post her Brighton address as it’s public information. She’s so reckless with her address it’s insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The Divisional Court are a bunch of 30+ HATERS, they're just jealous.
BUUUUT my lawyer is from the south, she doesn’t have a Yorkshire attitude, they will listen to her! Anyone who disagrees with me or who doesn’t like me is going to JAIL.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine having to be her solicitor and explaining to this overgrown child why somebody saying the town in you live is not an offence and neither is somebody saying you like to eat ham or might finger yourself while playing Animal Crossing. I bet she's at them every week with screenshots and they're constantly like, "this is not a legal matter, please duck off".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Gabby logic: schools being open - when it’s been confirmed kids are sitting exams this year that affect their future - not ok because covid spreading. But Gabby going up north for her yearly operation, then to M&S ages from her house because she can’t cope without her daily ham, totally fine.
Sounds like Gabby’s the one who could do with going back to school, although I suppose you can’t teach much to that level of stupid.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 59
OMG she is SEW annoying I want to send her my laWyer but I can'tttttttt

1608129446372.png

Really Gabbo, why don't you endanger your mother some more making her travel by train and also, go buy unnecessary things at the mall and STFU

• Angry
Reactions: 70
Wait, I'm.gobsmacked that was actually a response using the same emoji and wording as a dig. What an unpleasant bully. And what, is she only about mental health if it regards HER?

• Heart
Reactions: 70
It's pathetic she's even getting involved tbh, she has no children, she isn't at school, she doesn't have to see people who have children regularly...the fact she thinks she has any room to talk given she's just gone up north for a surgery she likely doesn't even need, going shopping, and has the audacity to moan about kids who are worried about their grades and their futures...just shut up for God's sake, nobody asked you!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I know several people who work at schools and although there is a risk (as there is anywhere), there are many precautions and bubbles, staggered teaching etc as well as wearing masks and frequently sanitising. It's not like they're just letting the kids in as normal. From my mates and family members, the kids in secondary schools took the hit really badly when schools were shut. Their mental health was in absolute tatters.

I'm sure meadowhall was a lot worse than what schools are doing.

Also, I just want to add that depression, anxiety and the suicide rate is very high with teenagers. You are more likely to survive covid. There's no coming back from suicide due to depression. There's pros and cons to both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
What the actual duck, I don't actually agree with schools being open at all but if the students have to sit exams that determine a lot of their future university and career paths then they deserve to be supported!! All of the reasons Emily stated are completely valid. Gabby COULD HAVE just tweeted separately that she thinks schools shouldn't be open but she HAD to reply to that girl specifically, how bleeping vile

OMG she is SEW annoying I want to send her my laWyer but I can'tttttttt

View attachment 349052

Really Gabbo, why don't you endanger your mother some more making her travel by train and also, go buy unnecessary things at the mall and STFU

Reactions: 26
What the actual duck, I don't actually agree with schools being open at all but if the students have to sit exams that determine a lot of their future university and career paths then they deserve to be supported!! All of the reasons Emily stated are completely valid. Gabby COULD HAVE just tweeted separately that she thinks schools shouldn't be open but she HAD to reply to that girl specifically, how bleeping vile
Exactly this. Given the mess made with the A level results and uni offers this year, and exams confirmed to be going ahead, it's totally understandable that teenagers want their education. They are also unlikely to become very ill if they do catch COVID. It's a terrible situation for teachers though.
It would be annoyingly sanctimonious if Gabby was literally just sat in her flat going nowhere all year, but given her recent activity she really has no room to talk. At all. Probably jealous that there are teens who are diligent students and care about their futures, more potential in their little fingers than her whole body, not to mention they're happy to be at school with their friends every day. Gobbalong can't relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she gets annoyed at people liking tweets that merely disagree with her but it’s ok for her to reply nasty tit to people that haven’t even interacted with her 🤨
Scum of the fuckin earth

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Yes Username1234 🤣🤣🤣 love it when people call her out on her crappy attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.