Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please just cancel her. Awful, awful, tactless, self-centred, narcissistic cow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
There's other people on there that I'd bet my non existent gingerbread girl with a vagina, not a fairy, a VAGINA, that aren't from here. It's more than just being lonely. I'm not in the UK but we have a partial shutdown and I was worried I'd be out of work, again. I don't have my second job to fall back on again. Luckily it's still open but entire businesses are failing and don't know how to keep their doors open, let alone pay their bills, or here people have been waiting on unemployment way too long and hope the food banks can get them by. It's so much more than "paint your bedroom."

Reactions: 20
I'm by no means posting this for sympathy but last month my Dad passed away suddenly. The one shining light my family and I had was Christmas... that has been snatched away from us too. We were hoping to celebrate his life over the festive period because the funeral he had three weeks ago was not the one he deserved. But thank you, Gabby, for your advice - rather than doing that, I'll paint a bleeping wall.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 113
No.

Gabby: duck off and own when you've been insensitive and wrong. What was it you said? Grow from it, hole.

I'm by no means posting this for sympathy but last month my Dad passed away suddenly. The one shining light my family and I had was Christmas... that has been snatched away from us too. We were hoping to celebrate his life over the festive period because the funeral he had three weeks ago was not the one he deserved. But thank you, Gabby, for your advice - rather than doing that, I'll paint a bleeping wall.
I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no words for what you must be feeling right now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The thing is, gobshite chose to be alone last Christmas when things were still normal. This year, people don't really have a choice. And the majority of people have lost jobs, been isolated and just had a generally tit year.

She really has no clue does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm glad people are telling her like it is in the comments. Of course the tiers make absolutely no difference to her, she makes a fortune working from home doing duck all, she has no friends and has made her mum her employee so Jane is made to be around her.
I'm extremely fortunate that me and my husband have been able to make ends meet, but I've also been missing my 5 year old son for the past year because I was going to fly out after giving birth in January to bring him back from what was supposed to be a holiday to be with his grandparents. Flights cancelled non stop, flights from Manchester cancelled until the foreseeable future (my nearest airport). Was willing to travel down to London the day before and catch a flight from Heathrow but then the second lockdown hit. And now this. So no, Gabriella Lindley, painting a bleeping bedroom wall isn't going to give me the opportunity to be with my son again. duck all the way off back into Jane's fairy where you so obviously would feel completely at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not shocked by her tweet. I replied because like *insert shocked face*, she'd maybe know or have heard some resources that could potentially, you know, help her followers? Nothing I personally tweeted was bad. And the others that replied probably weren't from here. Like the poor girl who is about to lose her job again, or the other one who mentioned mental health. No one was an ass to her on that thread, absolutely no one.

Reactions: 25
So very sorry for your loss, that's heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe she would be happier if she didn't spend her days sat on this forum. It's clear she posts then comes straight to here to see the response. I think she needs to pretend tattle doesn't even exist. Then she'll find her happiness

Reactions: 48
It's like talking to a brick wall, no one called her any names, no one called her the "m" word, they pointed out why this year is different and being concerned about jobs and isolation. Some of those people probably can't even afford to do a project. Tone deaf shouldn't be offensive. Hell, I'm sure I've been tone deaf in my life before too, and I've actually had to take constructive criticism and don't flip out. Someone replied on her new tweet that it's okay for followers to disagree with her but I bet they're blocked now too.

If she really wanted to be helpful, she could tweet something useful and not toxic positivity but that would require growth.

Reactions: 35
As we know you read here Gabby may I suggest that if you feel that way you stop ‘saying’ quite so much? The internet does not need to hear your every thought on every topic, nor does it need or want to hear what you have to say on issues you have no real insight into or understanding of. Until you learn that I’m afraid you will continue to invite this criticism. The whole internet cannot be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.