Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually so relieved! Maybe now she'll actually get up off her arse and start changing her life. Hopefully she'll start moving forward and stop being so annoying 😂
That’s wishful thinking hun, once she’s out the hospital she’ll be planning next December’s operayshun

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I e been saying this for years, she flaunts her tramadol and loves it
Lucky she never met a group that did drugs. Or drinks a lot. Or an overly religious group or one like nexium. Jeez she's such an easily led mindless person, prime cult recruitment material really.

Reactions: 10
I’d like to say I hope she uses this as a chance to raise awareness of the diagnosis process and treatment options but we all know she’ll take the “pity me” approach

Reactions: 42
Jesus I can see why they are Internet "friends" (besides binky being desperate for a following) ... change the bleeping record you bores!

Grubby isn't fooling ANYONE, I cannot wait for the world to go back to "normal", all the celebrations 😍😍 then her, just sat inside all alone, stinking of cat poo.

I'm actually so relieved! Maybe now she'll actually get up off her arse and start changing her life. Hopefully she'll start moving forward and stop being so annoying 😂
NOT A CHANCE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would do well do try an endometriosis diet, but that would mean no more pork fests. She looks like she might have pcos too. Surprised Jane hasn't advised her if she had it too.

Reactions: 22
She would do well do try an endometriosis diet, but that would mean no more pork fests. She looks like she might have pcos too. Surprised Jane hasn't advised her if she had it too.
The girl is never without a biscuit in hand! I've also noticed her mother alwaysssss has a sweet or mint in her mouth!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus I can see why they are Internet "friends" (besides binky being desperate for a following) ... change the bleeping record you bores!

Grubby isn't fooling ANYONE, I cannot wait for the world to go back to "normal", all the celebrations 😍😍 then her, just sat inside all alone, stinking of cat poo.

NOT A CHANCE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Deal with her agoraphobia?
Deal with her fear of men rejecting her?

Reactions: 3
Surely fibroids would have showed up on the scans she was having

Reactions: 25
What the duck is up with that picture? Does she know endo and fibroids have wrecked many people's lives and it's really nothing to be bleeping elated about? So flippant.

Reactions: 82
Of course she had to get a photo of her cannewla for the gram, would it even be a Gabby operayshun otherwise

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She looks happier about having endo and fibroids than I did when I graduated uni 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 112
Christ, after months of ‘I’m having an operashun’, we’re now going to get weeks of ‘I’m recovering from my operashun’. I’m not in the mood for her tit at the moment. Until she takes responsibility for her health and stops shovelling tit into her gob and moaning about being a fussy eater, she can just duck off.
The goofy post-op pics and videos are her favourite. Every time, she’s delighted in showing us her being HiLaireeuss whilst on heavy pain killers, and making sure her hand’s in shot so we see the canula. duck off with your cheeky thumbs up - look at my canula - selfie, you insufferable woman.

Reactions: 31
What the actual duck. Announcing she has endometriosis and fibroids with a grin larger than we've seen in weeks and a thumbs up carefully posed especially so everybody can see her cannula and feel sew sew sorry for her. Get help Gabby, serious help for your mental health, bc this ain't normal

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.