Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CC9683D8-6747-486E-A26D-BB87BBEE4081.jpeg

Did anyone else see this comment from around a month ago on a video by Emily Norris (mum vlogger)?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Wow. Was that you who dmed her? That wasn't even bad. It does look like a filter or greyscale. Pointing that out doesn't negate her pain, I mean it looks like an IG filter was used.
no it wasn’t me but I salute who it was lol sis said what we all were thinking in a much nicer way

Reactions: 10
View attachment 352042
Did anyone else see this comment from around a month ago on a video by Emily Norris (mum vlogger)?
Yes it's your parents fault you, as an almost 30 year old ADULT, choose to eat bacon and biscuits daily.

Maybe try eating fresh healthy food that fuels your body, then there isn't so much of an issue if you feel you must finish the plate you lazy slob!

If she was an over weight child her parents have a lot to answer for but her attitude of blaming others is the reason she will continue to be over weight throughout her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I wonder when she’s going to realise that finding someone to blame isn’t going to make anything better?
I can believe the way her parents fed her has contributed to disordered eating. Same happened for me. However what does she want - a poor you? There there? Okay, you’re still overweight and that’s the part you hate. Someone else validating the source of that issue for you does nothing to change the here and now, only she can do that. And she has more than enough money to have therapy etc for disordered eating 🙄

Reactions: 31
View attachment 352042
Maybe Jane did encourage her love of food at a young age (who doesn't love to see their child eat when weaning and feeding toddlers is such a struggle?) but I refuse to believe that she still has that mindset. No one forced her to buy and open 8 boxes of cereal, to munch on an entire packet of ham at the hairdressers or take her bloody lasagna in the bath! These are not the habits of someone that feels guilt for not finishing what's on their plate, it's someone whose eyes are bigger than their stomach and loves the gluttony of it.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 351919
What bothers me the most about all this is the babe... like witch pls, take your condescending, self-righteous, lying ass and go
I got ‘bloody moron’ and honestly I’d rather be called that than ‘babe’

Also “they’re from different days” oh please duck off, did you just happen to paint the wall a disgusting green-grey colour that day too?
B462A3E3-22A5-4425-9031-D9AA3FDADA85.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
I always feel glee when she doubles down instead of owning her moments of being a dramatic witch. It’s hours of free entertainment 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Also “they’re from different days” oh please duck off, did you just happen to paint the wall a disgusting green-grey colour that day too?
View attachment 352083
Different days, same jumper two different colours.
How did she think that the before picture was good enough to get away with?!?

Reactions: 30

View attachment 352083
Tell her you'll be sending a screenshot of her calling you a "bloody moron" to your lawyer. She'll tit herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Seriously what I don’t understand is Jane (that’s her mums name right) how can you live knowing you daughter is like that , and actually enable it , she’s 26 or something and her only friends are her cat and her mum , she has no life apart from a few 13 year olds online , she’s got nothing to be proud of and her mum enables it. all she does is lay in bed stuff her face and lie bout illnesses, even some of the most detested YouTube people didn’t want to be friends with her that says a lot. Ok I’m done now.

Reactions: 24

View attachment 352083
The hypocrisy of this woman.She can’t even fabricate a ‘good’ lie. Her nastiness and ego show who the true ‘moron’ is.

Reactions: 16
It is the most obvious filter that ever was - she could've given herself the dog ears and it would be more believable than this WHOLE grey picture.

For future reference Gab, if you look pale and washed out, your background and the colour of your top doesn't also change to fit this.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I typed in endometriosis in Etsy and there’s a few products came up like stickers and badges. I wonder if Gabbie will start to design/sell stuff about it 🤨
Urghh, only if she gives a good % of the profits to an endometriosis charity. Heartbreaking to see her profiting from people really suffering and from good natured people wanting to show support to an relatively unknown chronic illness.

(Maybe we should stop giving her ideas)
Completely unedited my arse, look how grey she’s made the foreskin top 😂😂View attachment 351756
Is this the cover for thr long awaited short story collective

The Ham Lady Who Cried Wolf and Other Tall Tales by Miss Velvet Longbottom.
Hi Gabby!
The poor love it looks like her nose is collapsing.

Reactions: 2
I found an old foreskin top photo on my camera roll too. She’s SUCH a dick.
Someone needs to tweet this at her or send it to her. Does she honestly think we're dim

To the person she called a bloody moron does she think her top changes colour depending on the day..?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.