Gabriella Lindley #30 Juniper Jane travels by train, Gabbie is having an operayshun again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck posts a picture like that? 😂 I can’t cope!
What is she going to complain about it now that they app removed her endo?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the duck posts a picture like that? 😂 I can’t cope!
What is she going to complain about it now that they app removed her endo?
Still her endo. Nothings changed there. Only now she will feel justified moaning about it all the time and we will never hear the last of it. She’s going to be even more unbearable! Not sure I can even stand to hate watch her anymore, although I don’t watch anything now, I just keep up with her tit on here.

Reactions: 16
Imagine coming to after an operation and being told you have an illness that complicates your everyday life and can't be cured and posting a picture with a smile bigger than the earth? She's so bleeping deluded and needs her head sorting out, her family should feel so guilty for letting her turn out this way because it's so bizarre

She should try therapy again so she can be diagnosed with something else :rolleyes:

Reactions: 59
Guys, I've been working on an updated baby names list for when I have kids. Remember I'll be a single mom tho becossss men are yucky. Anyway I wanted to share the list with you in case it inspires anyone. Don't copy any of my names though or you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Operayshun Lindley
Little baby Tramadol
Endo Lindley

But Operayshun is my fave becossss it's sew unique and quirky like me

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If she bleeping makes a video about her diagnosis without heavily recognising the privilege she has I will explode. I don’t have it myself but I know people who have struggled for years to get this progress but Gabbie has shown with enough persistence (and money) it can be possible. Not everyone’s that fortunate. And I don’t imagine many people are that happy about it, seeing as us peasants have actual work to go to

Reactions: 37
I don't know if this is just bias or actually generally weird. I find it odd she's always carefully posing for updates on anything, with a picture of herself, instead of just a text update?

Reactions: 19
That latest insta story is like a poster for a horror film. New horror film coming 2021: The Whining, starring Gobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
......you just got diagnosed....what makes you think you have enough knowledge on the subject to do a q&a???????
Obvs she just wants an excuse to talk about herself and how the pain has been sew sew bad like nothing anyone has ever experienced before

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Does she not realise she’s heavily medicated at the moment and the ‘base pain’ will be different when it wears off?
Oh my bleeping god I cannot believe she’s said this. She’s the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious!! She's just been "diagnosed", she doesn't have any knowledge!! Watch her post a Google screenshot for every answer
And she’ll ignore any advice she’s given on how to manage the condition anyway.

Reactions: 24
I can't actually believe her. I went to the gp with pains earlier this year and she suggested possibly having a scan. I looked up what it might be and cried at the thought that I might have endo.

Luckily all seems fine but I'm in awe at Gabby's smiling face and I'm sure a lot of actual endo sufferers (ie not me) would be shocked too.

The pain, potential infertility and other things associated with endo is nothing to smile about.

ETA: Imagine someone smiling at the news they were diabetic or had ibs. She's sooo odd

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.